Found Deceased MI - Armani Kelly - Montoya Givens - Dante Wicker - Missing After Cancelled Performance @ Lounge 31 - Detroit

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score
www.cbsnews.com

Mother desperately searching for son who went missing in Detroit over the weekend

LK said she is desperate to figure out what happened to her son after he went missing over the weekend. She said Armani Kelly, 27, called her Saturday evening as he arrived to Detroit.

[...]

LK said Armani was supposed to perform at Lounge 31 in Detroit on Saturday night, but said she wasn't sure if that happened. After not hearing from Armani for 24 hours, she began to worry and then began searching for his whereabouts.

[...]

... on Tuesday she said she tracked locations using Armani's OnStar on his vehicle.

Three Warren locations turned up in the search, including Life Church, the Huntington Apartments and the Londonderry condos.

[...]

LK said she filed police reports with the Warren Police Department, who now has possession of Armani's vehicle.

[...]

According to @PommyMommy 's post above, family member tracked his car on 1/24 and it showed the vehicle at "Life
Church", The Huntington Apts and also Londonderry Condos. I'm curious about what order that happened. Also, LE now has his vehicle. I didn't read where the car was located? I wonder if this is personal vs. work related. IMO

According to @PommyMommy 's post above, family member tracked his car on 1/24 and it showed the vehicle at "Life
Church", The Huntington Apts and also Londonderry Condos. I'm curious about what order that happened. Also, LE now has his vehicle. I didn't read where the car was located? I wonder if this is personal vs. work related. IMO
They detail the order in this video.

It traveled to three locations in Warren
  • On Monday it was tracked to Life Church on Martin
  • On Tuesday, the Huntington Club Apartments
  • On Wednesday, the Londenderry Downs Condominiums

@swanniee11, look how close they are together.

Last edited:

Did his phone location show that he arrived at Lounge 31?

Oh, right....ok same question then.

<modsnip - info family posted on MP's FB is not allowed>
I don't know, katy. Did the lounge hire him or was he hired by someone throwing the birthday party? If it's the latter, is it possible that they canceled it, let him know, and he arrived but never made contact with the lounge owners?

He posted the image below several times on his FB and it's similar - fonts, gold frame, wording - to other posts on Lounge 31's FB. But it's not posted there...was it ever? Did they delete it?

Marley Whoop | Facebook
1674797164515.png

MOO MOO MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know, katy. Did the lounge hire him or was he hired by someone throwing the birthday party? If it's the latter, is it possible that they canceled it, let him know, and he arrived but never made contact with the lounge owners?

He posted the image below several times on his FB and it's similar - fonts, gold frame, wording - to other posts on Lounge 31's FB. But it's not posted there...was it ever? Did they delete it?

Marley Whoop | Facebook
View attachment 398110

MOO MOO MOO
YES! I worked with Armani upstate right before he went missing! <modsnip - insider info> I hope his mother gets answers soon.

MOD NOTE:

Welcome to all new members who have joined to discuss Armani's case. In an effort to best support families, Websleuths adheres to intentionally strict standards to ensure that only factual information is discussed.

Links to MSM reports or LE statements are required for statements made as fact. The exception to this rule is when we have a Verified Insider (VI) who is a family member or friend of the victim or missing person. The VI process is completely confidential. More details on how to become a VI can be found here: Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

Any post stated as fact by members who are not Verified Insiders will be removed. After applying and upon completion of the VI process, these posts may be reinstated.

Thank you for understanding and for posting in accordance with The Rules. Use the Report feature on this post or send a PM to a Mod/Admin if you have any questions about the VI process.

Thanks!

This is my family...<modsnip> we still have no updates..this is day 7...with nothing

traceyn101...i'm glad you found us, thanks for joining us. we feel for you & are sorry for what brings you here.​

ETA: you might consider being verified so you don't have to provide links for back up to facts/details you post.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back