GUILTY MI - Aundria Bowman, 14, murdered, Holland, 11 March 1989 *located 2020, adoptive father convicted*

Aundria 62374, that information is a part of her profile on the center for missing and exploited children. The first post in the thread was straight from the profile. Can you please post what you know about Aundria/Alex?

This is what I know of Aundria/ Alexis. She went missing from a youth home. I went to the twnship where she was last last seen. They don't have a police dept in Hamilton. Allegan county Sheriff handles crimes in Hamilton. The case has not been pursued any farther because " the dept lacks funds." Police don't even return my calls. My daughter Alexis disappeared one year after her adopted parents had a child of their own.

Oh~ also on another thread they were comparing her picture to a person that was found deceased. I read to the last thread but do not think it was ever confirmed, now I can't find the link, but its there.

Welcome to WS Cindee70 :welcome:

Thank you for your interest in Aundria's case. Aundria was ruled out as Crystal Rae Doe.

hth

I met Aundria's biological mother and her mother's husband for dinner in San Pedro Thursday evening. She is now living in Riverside County CA, but she is still very interested in keeping the pressure on all parties involved to try to get a resolution on this.

Unfortunately, the gears of justice turn slowly, and she is concerned that they aren't turning at all.

As she indicated above, she traveled from Florida (her prior home state) to Michigan last year to meet with detectives, and they stood her up, and she was quite perturbed. But she did attend a Michigan missing persons event, and she met with Trooper Sarah Krebs. Trooper Krebs was able to expedite the comparison and rule-out between Aundria and the Racine Jane Doe. She intends to return to Michigan at some time in the future to try to stir up some interest in this case.

There are theories of what happened to Aundria, but nothing solid. Someone out there knows what happened to her, and she is quite committed to finding out what happened.

I met Aundria's biological mother and her mother's husband for dinner in San Pedro Thursday evening. She is now living in Riverside County CA, but she is still very interested in keeping the pressure on all parties involved to try to get a resolution on this.

Unfortunately, the gears of justice turn slowly, and she is concerned that they aren't turning at all.

As she indicated above, she traveled from Florida (her prior home state) to Michigan last year to meet with detectives, and they stood her up, and she was quite perturbed. But she did attend a Michigan missing persons event, and she met with Trooper Sarah Krebs. Trooper Krebs was able to expedite the comparison and rule-out between Aundria and the Racine Jane Doe. She intends to return to Michigan at some time in the future to try to stir up some interest in this case.

There are theories of what happened to Aundria, but nothing solid. Someone out there knows what happened to her, and she is quite committed to finding out what happened.

I hope she finds the answers she is searching for very soon.

Has anyone ever spoken to Aundria's adoptive mother to see what she knows? What a very sad case... I hope they find answers of what happened to her.

Aundria's adopted mother, Brenda was never interviewed separately from Dennis her adopted father. To this day Brenda has only been interviewed once. Newspapers\
never even reported this child missing. No one cared. Not the schools, not the police, not her adopted parents. Makes me sick. Aundria/ Alexis has been missing 23 years. So sad.

Aundria's adopted mother, Brenda was never interviewed separately from Dennis her adopted father. To this day Brenda has only been interviewed once. Newspapers\
never even reported this child missing. No one cared. Not the schools, not the police, not her adopted parents. Makes me sick. Aundria/ Alexis has been missing 23 years. So sad.

:hug:

Praying this is the year answers will be found. :rose:

Please spread her FB page around.

Find Aundria M Bowman

Aundria Myspace

Aundria62374 Twitter

attachment.php

Attachments

• AundriaBowmanCrop2Lightimg_3751.jpg
    AundriaBowmanCrop2Lightimg_3751.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 661
Starting to search for details in the adoption of my daughter. The DEVIL is in the details, and there are a lot of demons in these details. Still a open missing persons case after 24 years with no new leads. I was told that the police have a primary suspect, but no money to continue to dig for evidence.....is there a message here Do I have to start digging and footing the bill too?
Thanks Roselvr for all the help. I have tried to use the picture of my daughter you posted as my signature photo., but the poster has all the information on it. Again Thank you. :seeya:

Thanks Roselvr for all the help. I have tried to use the picture of my daughter you posted as my signature photo., but the poster has all the information on it. Again Thank you. :seeya:

You're very welcome.
We have to work on getting you around FB. There are so many pages you can post on. If you want help; add me as page admin
Here are the posters. Going to reply via PM

Attachments

• AundriaPoster2.jpg
    AundriaPoster2.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 109
  • MissingPoster.jpg
    MissingPoster.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 94

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online