GUILTY MI - Aundria Bowman, 14, murdered, Holland, 11 March 1989 *located 2020, adoptive father convicted*

CarlK90245

UID Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a Google overhead of the Bowman home, showing what appears to be an oval above-ground swimming pool covering the concrete slab that covered Alexis' buried remains.

Cathy T had been focused on that very spot for years prior to Bowman's arrest.

Attachments

• Bowman Yard .jpg
    Bowman Yard .jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 34

Aundria62374

Verified Insider
Reaction score
Dennis Lee Bowman was sent back to Va. to serve his 2 life sentences, plus 20 years for the 1980 rape and murder of Kathleen Doyle. Bowman was sentenced to 35-50 years for murdering Alexis. More of how Brenda turned a blind eye while a Dennis beat Alexis is coming out. I fully intend to hold Brenda Bowman accountable for her part in the child abuse of my beloved Alexis.

Aundria62374

Verified Insider
Reaction score
By all definitions, Dennis Bowman is a Serial Killer. It might be a good idea to chart out his travels and locations to perhaps link him to some of the other unsolved murders that he may have committed.
I know Bowman was in the Navy for about 8 years. I wonder how can I get his service records? Can they be FOIA'd?

Richard

Reaction score
I know Bowman was in the Navy for about 8 years. I wonder how can I get his service records? Can they be FOIA'd?

Individual Service records are held by the National Military Personnel Records Center (NMPRC) in Saint Louis, Missouri.

The Service Records are protected under the 1974 Privacy Act, and normally available only the the individual or his designated representative.

However, there are some exceptions, including certain requests. Law enforcement agencies can usually obtain them through a process. Cemetery or Funeral Homes or next of kin can obtain portions of them (for Veteran Memorials and Honors) upon proof that the person has died.

There is also a "62 year" rule that allows anyone to request an individual's service record 62 years or more after the person left service.

The Freedom of Information Act is related to the Privacy Act, and is probably the way you would have to go in an attempt to obtain any of his records. You might start by asking for a copy of his page DD 214, which is a summary of service.

LINK:

National Personnel Records Center and National Archives at St. Louis

Noirdame79

Amateur Sleuth
Reaction score
Dennis Lee Bowman was sent back to Va. to serve his 2 life sentences, plus 20 years for the 1980 rape and murder of Kathleen Doyle. Bowman was sentenced to 35-50 years for murdering Alexis. More of how Brenda turned a blind eye while a Dennis beat Alexis is coming out. I fully intend to hold Brenda Bowman accountable for her part in the child abuse of my beloved Alexis.
I believe that Brenda knew all along that Dennis killed Alexis. She told police in the months following the "disappearance" that there were "numerous sightings" of Alexis, probably in an attempt to make it look like she was still alive. I hope she is exposed and held accountable for her part in the abuse and death of your beautiful and precious daughter.

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
Individual Service records are held by the National Military Personnel Records Center (NMPRC) in Saint Louis, Missouri.

The Service Records are protected under the 1974 Privacy Act, and normally available only the the individual or his designated representative.

However, there are some exceptions, including certain requests. Law enforcement agencies can usually obtain them through a process. Cemetery or Funeral Homes or next of kin can obtain portions of them (for Veteran Memorials and Honors) upon proof that the person has died.

There is also a "62 year" rule that allows anyone to request an individual's service record 62 years or more after the person left service.

The Freedom of Information Act is related to the Privacy Act, and is probably the way you would have to go in an attempt to obtain any of his records. You might start by asking for a copy of his page DD 214, which is a summary of service.

LINK:

National Personnel Records Center and National Archives at St. Louis