GUILTY MI - Aundria Bowman, 14, murdered, Holland, 11 March 1989 *located 2020, adoptive father convicted*

Using a photo of AMB and a photo of her mother, I morphed the photos together to create another age progression of AMB to 40 years old.

4a49eb1f-7cb1-49f1-aad5-f2f523df0f37.jpg

Today marks the 25th anniversary of the day that Aundria/Alexis was last seen.

53c60979-d2d9-4802-bd43-69aec3655829.jpg

i just realized it had been the 25 yrs since Aundria had been seen. Just wishing some comfort to cathy. I want to see found next to her name so bad. :(

i just realized it had been the 25 yrs since Aundria had been seen. Just wishing some comfort to cathy. I want to see found next to her name so bad. :(

Thank u so very much for thinking of Alexis and me. I will never stop till I know everything and the person who caused this nightmare is brought to justice. :treadmill::

Cathy found a photo of AMB's father (at the New Orleans Royal Street Penny Arcade circa 1972). Here she is side-by-side wth both her father and mother.

1d6e3563-5e46-4826-bb94-114abe819af6.jpg

Cathy found a photo of AMB's father (at the New Orleans Royal Street Penny Arcade circa 1972). Here she is side-by-side wth both her father and mother.

OMG! Awesome!
On my way out to get my daughter. Can't wait to look at it better.
~Hugs Cathy

I got ahold of AMB's 8th grade (1987-88 school year) photo. The image that I had was extremely grainy. But with a little photoshop magic, I was able to clean it up pretty nicely. (ETA: And I did a colorized version too).

ea2bab67-4568-4fae-9b1a-6041dde7190d.jpg
8d2ac27c-e3a7-433e-8c61-243372af5093.jpg

Hat tip to Roselvr. She found the version of the Soul Asylum - Runaway Train video which featured Aundria. (There were three versions of that music video, each featuring a different set of missing kids. But until now, only one version - which didn't include AMB - was available online).

Runaway Train - YouTube

AMB appears at 2:08

i just want to know what happened to her so bad. She is one i think of often. Wherever you are Aundria, I hope you are at peace.

Hat tip to Roselvr. She found the version of the Soul Asylum - Runaway Train video which featured Aundria. (There were three versions of that music video, each featuring a different set of missing kids. But until now, only one version - which didn't include AMB - was available online).

Runaway Train - YouTube

AMB appears at 2:08

So thankful Cathy finally got to see it!
Alexis will be 40 years old on Monday. Really hope answers come soon!

Screen shots from the video

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• AlexisRunawayTrainPic.jpg
    AlexisRunawayTrainPic.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 407
  • AlexisRunawayTrainPicText.jpg
    AlexisRunawayTrainPicText.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 403
The video has been uploaded to Alexis's you tube Soul Asylum Runaway Train video featuring Aundria Bowman at the 2:08 mark.

Runaway Train (Soul Asylum song) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia wiki link- "Runaway Train" is a song by American rock band Soul Asylum. It was released in June 1993 as the fourth single from their 1992 album, Grave Dancers Union and became a big success all-around the world in mid 1993, it reached number five on the Billboard Hot 100, number two on the U.S. Top 40 mainstream and climbed to the top position on the Canadian Singles Chart. The song led Soul Asylum to international status, and helped bring their album, Grave Dancers Union to a multi-platinum level. The track won a Grammy Award for Best Rock Song in 1994.

There were three original versions of the video in the United States, totaling 36 missing children shown. Depending on what country the video was being broadcast, they would show children from that area who are missing. The version shown in Australia showed a number of young backpacking tourists whose families were looking for them. Several of them turned out to be victims of Ivan Milat, the Backpacker Murderer.

In 2006, guitarist Dan Murphy stated in an interview with Pasadena Weekly that some of the cases featured in the video had ended in tragedy: "Some weren’t the best scenarios. I met a fireman on the East Coast whose daughter was in the end of the video, and he’d been in a bitter custody battle with his wife over her,” Murphy said. “It turned out the girl hadn’t run away, but was killed and buried in her backyard by her mother. Then on tour, another girl told us laughingly ‘You ruined my life’ because she saw herself on the video at her boyfriend’s house and it led her being forced back into a bad home situation.”

According to Kaye, 26 missing children were found after being featured in the video
The last image in all three U.S. versions of the song is Thomas Dean Gibson, who disappeared from Glendale, Oregon, in 1991 at the age of 2. He is still missing as of 2013, and an age-progressed photo of him at age 19 was released in 2009 by the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. Also featured in the video, but still missing in 2013 were Byron Page, Wilda Benoit, Christopher Kerze, and Martha Dunn.

What Happened to the Missing People from Soul Asylum's Runaway Train Video?

Wilda Mae Benoit - Still Missing last seen at her home in Creole, Louisiana on July 23rd, 1992. She was wearing a hospital scrub gown after having been just released from the hospital with a shoulder injury. She was heavily sedated at the time. Her family said they left her at home for a period of time and when they returned she was gone. Originally classified as a Runaway in 1992 the case was updated to Missing Endangered in 2005.

Byron Eric Page - Still Missing disappeared from a bus stop on the corner of Overhill and Slauson Streets in Los Angeles, California on January 29th, 1992. He had been planning to take the bus from his house to a music warehouse in the area where he disappeared from. Byron never returned home or entered the business that day. Foul play is suspected in his disappearance.

Christopher Matthew Kerze - Still Missing was sick with a fever the day he went missing on April 20th, 1990 from his home in Eagan, Minnesota. According to his family he had stayed home from school and they left him alone while they went to work. When they returned home Chris and the family's blue Dodge Caravan was missing and a letter was left saying he would return later that night. Christopher has never been seen or heard from again. The caravan was found abandoned one week and 20 miles from home later. Police believe he left on his accord.

Martha Wes Dunn - Still Missing was 15 years old when she went missing from her family's home in Daingerfield, Texas on September 5th, 1990. Police believe Martha may have run off with an older male companion and was in need of medical attention when she disappeared. Police and family believe after she left home, Martha either stayed in the local area or started a new life in Oklahoma. Her case is still unsolved.

Curtis Anthony Huntzinger - Resolved went missing on May 19th, 1990 from Blue Lake, California after leaving his family home. Originally thought to be a runaway Curtis' case was changed to Endangered Missing 10 years after he went missing. In December 2008 a friend of the Huntzinger family, Steven Daniel Hash, was arrested in connection with Curtis' disappearance. In court Hash tried to plead guilty to voluntary manslaughter but the judge refused to let him plead. Hash led authorities to Curtis' body in a shallow grave on the outskirts of Blue Lake in December 2008.

Thomas Gibson - Still Missing was reported missing from his front yard in Glendale, Oregon by his father Larry Gibson on March 18th, 1991. Tommy's father said he left the boy alone in the yard when he went out for a jog at 11:30AM and when he returned Tommy was gone.

Originally classified as a kidnapping the case ended up taking a dramatic turn when Tommy's father, a deputy sheriff in Glendale, was arrested for his murder based on a statement from Tommy's sister Karen that she saw her father hit Tommy then carry his limp body out of their house and place him in the back of his police car. Larry Gibson was convicted of manslaughter in 1995 and released from jail several years later. He still continues to insist he had nothing to do with his sons disappearance and still actively posts online for information about his son.

Carl went through the list of missing kids on the video to see if I could find out what their current status is.

Still Missing:
* John Francis Lango
* Aundria Michelle Bowman
* Alisha Dachone Miller
* Duane Edward Fochtman
* Thomas Gibson

Located Alive:
* Jamillah Jefferson
* Alisa Ann Hill
* Jessica Jewelynn Williams
* Wenona Kristina Kerr
* Kelli Renae Miller