GUILTY MI - Aundria Bowman, 14, murdered, Holland, 11 March 1989 *located 2020, adoptive father convicted*

This is a Google overhead of the Bowman home, showing what appears to be an oval above-ground swimming pool covering the concrete slab that covered Alexis' buried remains.

Cathy T had been focused on that very spot for years prior to Bowman's arrest.

Attachments

• Bowman Yard .jpg
    Bowman Yard .jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 45
Dennis Lee Bowman was sent back to Va. to serve his 2 life sentences, plus 20 years for the 1980 rape and murder of Kathleen Doyle. Bowman was sentenced to 35-50 years for murdering Alexis. More of how Brenda turned a blind eye while a Dennis beat Alexis is coming out. I fully intend to hold Brenda Bowman accountable for her part in the child abuse of my beloved Alexis.

By all definitions, Dennis Bowman is a Serial Killer. It might be a good idea to chart out his travels and locations to perhaps link him to some of the other unsolved murders that he may have committed.
I know Bowman was in the Navy for about 8 years. I wonder how can I get his service records? Can they be FOIA'd?

I know Bowman was in the Navy for about 8 years. I wonder how can I get his service records? Can they be FOIA'd?

Individual Service records are held by the National Military Personnel Records Center (NMPRC) in Saint Louis, Missouri.

The Service Records are protected under the 1974 Privacy Act, and normally available only the the individual or his designated representative.

However, there are some exceptions, including certain requests. Law enforcement agencies can usually obtain them through a process. Cemetery or Funeral Homes or next of kin can obtain portions of them (for Veteran Memorials and Honors) upon proof that the person has died.

There is also a "62 year" rule that allows anyone to request an individual's service record 62 years or more after the person left service.

The Freedom of Information Act is related to the Privacy Act, and is probably the way you would have to go in an attempt to obtain any of his records. You might start by asking for a copy of his page DD 214, which is a summary of service.

LINK:

National Personnel Records Center and National Archives at St. Louis

Dennis Lee Bowman was sent back to Va. to serve his 2 life sentences, plus 20 years for the 1980 rape and murder of Kathleen Doyle. Bowman was sentenced to 35-50 years for murdering Alexis. More of how Brenda turned a blind eye while a Dennis beat Alexis is coming out. I fully intend to hold Brenda Bowman accountable for her part in the child abuse of my beloved Alexis.
I believe that Brenda knew all along that Dennis killed Alexis. She told police in the months following the "disappearance" that there were "numerous sightings" of Alexis, probably in an attempt to make it look like she was still alive. I hope she is exposed and held accountable for her part in the abuse and death of your beautiful and precious daughter.

Individual Service records are held by the National Military Personnel Records Center (NMPRC) in Saint Louis, Missouri.

The Service Records are protected under the 1974 Privacy Act, and normally available only the the individual or his designated representative.

However, there are some exceptions, including certain requests. Law enforcement agencies can usually obtain them through a process. Cemetery or Funeral Homes or next of kin can obtain portions of them (for Veteran Memorials and Honors) upon proof that the person has died.

There is also a "62 year" rule that allows anyone to request an individual's service record 62 years or more after the person left service.

The Freedom of Information Act is related to the Privacy Act, and is probably the way you would have to go in an attempt to obtain any of his records. You might start by asking for a copy of his page DD 214, which is a summary of service.

LINK:

National Personnel Records Center and National Archives at St. Louis

In a jail call recording, Bowman tells his wife that he buried their adopted daughter, Aundria, in their backyard.

Watch here:

In a jail call recording, Bowman tells his wife that he buried their adopted daughter, Aundria, in their backyard.

Watch here:
This guy was a serial killer. Where did he kill and bury other victims?

*In the gripping season opener of Season 32, Just Family Business, we embark on a chilling journey through a decades-old mystery. Episode 1 introduces us to a seemingly ordinary family caught in an extraordinary and sinister predicament. The disappearance of Aundria Bowman unravels a tapestry of secrets, deceit, and a cold case that refused to die. As amateur sleuths and unexpected twists bring us closer to a disturbing truth, this three-part saga promises to delve deep into the heart of darkness that lies beneath the facade of just family business. Join us as we peel back the layers of a story where hope battles despair and the quest for truth confronts the specter of the past. This is more than a tale of crime; it's a profound exploration of family, loss, and the relentless pursuit of justice.

*In this second installment of Just Family Busines, the focus narrows on the enigmatic disappearance of Aundria Bowman in 1989. With the advent of social media, new avenues open for investigation, leading Cathy Terkanian and Carl Koppelman to challenge the deceptive calm surrounding Dennis Bowman, Aundria's adoptive father. Their relentless pursuit uncovers a disturbing trail of past transgressions, linking Dennis to a series of allegations and cold cases that reveal a pattern of violent behavior meticulously hidden behind the facade of normalcy.

As the investigation intensifies, the narrative unfolds revealing a complex web of deceit, abuse, and manipulation. The determination of Cathy and Carl brings to light shocking revelations about the man who posed as a devoted family man, as they edge closer to the truth about Aundria's fate. This episode of the series is a testament to the power of perseverance and the quest for justice, as it navigates through the dark secrets of a seemingly average family, exposing the monstrous reality lurking beneath.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fatbtgurlz
Back