Deceased/Not Found MI - Bianca Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - #2 - *D. Lane guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 Action News Investigators have obtained court records that show D'Andre Lane's ex-wife feared he might harm their son. The allegation was made in her request for a personal protection order that was filed in March of 2011.

In the document, Lane's wife checked the boxes saying she wanted a PPO to prohibit Lane from assaulting, attacking, beating, molesting, or wounding their son. She also checked the box for threatening to kill or physically injure the boy.

Included in the PPO documentation is a handwritten account from Lane's ex-wife in which she accuses him of sending false Facebook messages to her mother and sister saying that he was not being allowed to see the boy.

She also says that he sent multiple threatening messages and called her and sent test messages to her.

Read more: http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region...r-to-hold-news-conference/?asdf#ixzz1fomPpo25

11:00 news starting now on WDIV. An apparent murder/suicide in Imlay City is lead story.

Bianca Jones story - getting national attention. Things got a little bit heated on NG. LE and FBI confiscated computers, clothing, sheets from Bianca's bed, etc. during search. Dad has used "paddle" to discipline his children. Will take another polygraph if requested.

OMG. The dad is such a whiny-poor-me kind of a guy. 'Oh my, there was a gun pointed at me, and they skeered me so bad...' GMAFB.

Sorry, but I don't buy his story at all. I have a feeling that if somebody ever did try and stop him and drive off with one of his kids, he would kill them with no hesitation. It would not have happened the way he described.

Just got caught up on the thread after watching Nancy.
Big hinky in interview.....Dad claims he was on his way to Wayne County Community College to work on his financial aid, but never got out of the car because he forgot his briefcase with papers he would have needed.
I'm assuming if we are to believe that story, that trip would have taken place after he dropped the nephew off at 8:10 am. So he's saying he got to the college, realized he forgot papers, left the college and headed to mom's house.

I don't believe this. Who would bring a 2 yr old with them if they had to sit down and go over paperwork? Also, why couldn't he check his financial aid status online?

OMG. The dad is such a whiny-poor-me kind of a guy. 'Oh my, there was a gun pointed at me, and they skeered me so bad...' GMAFB.

Sorry, but I don't buy his story at all. I have a feeling that if somebody ever did try and stop him and drive off with one of his kids, he would kill them with no hesitation. It would not have happened the way he described.

Agreed. he was forcing tears too and said 'Something like this never happened to my family" Well, of COURSE not! he was making no sense and not saying any of the things the father of a kidnapped child would say. Oh, and how ironic the car was found in perfect condition?? I second your e*motion GMAFB

He said (my words) that if something happened to him, and then they found her, how would that be for her to grow up without a father.

(Sheesh!!)

That tells me he is thinking about his children growing up without their father because he will be in prison.

JMO

I just responded to another post about this. I'm beginning to think that Bianca's mother is skeered ****less of "daddy dearest". She seems like a very intelligent, albeit meek and quiet woman, who is missing her child but doesn't want to rock the boat by suggesting, even remotely, who she thinks might be responsible. jmo

I saw that, thank you. I am still catching up. I can't recall Mya Lyons exact moms words, but they were something along the lines of she always suspected dad and felt Mya got justice. (At the time dad was charged, the case has not gone to trial yet). She also made a comment along the lines of it was hard to believe someone she once loved, two people who made this child out of love, and that one of them could do this. (to her daughter).

I imagine for almost any parent, it would be surreal that their childs other parent could do such a thing. It has to be incredibly difficult for Banika and I can see and understand her desperately wishing to believe DL's story.

JMO

He's a classic deadbeat dad anyway. Even if they find Bianca and everything is great, he's not going to be around by the time she graduates from high school.

Respectfully, I hate the word deadbeat, and try not to use it. Too many mothers use that word, in the same manner they make up false allegations. There are just too many honestly good fathers out there called that word.

That said, I will say it is quite apparent DL has yet to learn to own his actions. He seems to play the victim and blame everyone else. Not exactly a good example for children.

JMO

I'm getting really sleepy, dearest peeps. I will contact WDIV by phone tomorrow and ask someone there to read Websleuths.

Sleep well.
BDE

Exactly what I was thinking. I went to transcribe the first interview someone posted this afternoon and found there were at least 3 more; one at least 20 minutes long, an "in-depth" interview. Then he shows up on Nancy Grace. Methinks he doth protest too much. Actually he mostly says "why are people blaming me?" And I think his tears are tears of shame for what he actually did to little Bianca.

BBM. You are not alone with that thought, I thought the exact same thing.

What a good job she did tonight with her interview of Bianca's Father and his Lawyer.
I think that somehow, Nancy Grace has taken back some power-about how her show is run.
I don't know how, but-applauds to you Nancy.
A good, interesting show-is what I watched tonight.
Dee

I have no TV here and no working computer speakers. But from what I read, I fully agree. I wanted to jump up and yell, Go Nancy Go! Excellent job from what I was able to read. :rocker:

I know I'm chiming in late, but I've been following some of these cases closely. This one is killing me. She is TWO. Many, if not most, babies are NOT fully potty trained at this age! Why would you use spanking as a punishment for teaching them to use the potty??? They are babies for crying out loud. I'm sorry, I just can't understand it. This man hasn't even been in the baby's life long enough to have gained her trust and love yet, has he? I may have to take a couple years off from reading these forums again.

I agree. We have three boys in my family, well the grandkids are all boys. None of them were trained much before 3. My son was the earliest at 33 mo's. I know girls train earlier than boys, but I would never expect a just turned two year old right at 24 mo's to be fully potty trained without accidents.

Please don't take time off from the forum, these babies need us, they need a voice. In fact all of the victims we read about, child or adult need us as a voice. That's what keeps me here. But I understand needing a break from time to time.

If he had gone on all of these shows and described the carjackers and the red car and shown a map of where we should all look, then I would have some sympathy for the dude. But his lawyer was doing the same thing that Jeryce and Shirley were doing---blaming the media and the public for making false accusations against this poor father. What a crock.

You know what this is? DL and his attorney are doing a public relations tour/interviews hoping to sway the potential jury pool. Nothing more.

JMO

I can't remember if it was on Nancy Grace tonight or another news video, but I was very surprised to learn that Lane had already had Bianca for nearly a month when he supposedly went to get more clothes for her so she could stay another week with him. If she had been at the house where his other 2 year old lives for "a few days," then where did he stay with Bianca for the rest of the previous month that she was with him? It was reported that Bianca only went to her mom's house on the day of her birthday for her birthday party and then left again with Lane.
I can't imagine anyone using a wooden paddle on a toddler or anyone spanking a small child for a potty accident. I suspect that Lane beat little Bianca to death in a fit of rage and now regrets it and made up the carjacking to cover up what he did. But what could he have done with little Bianca's body if that's what happened? The news said that Lane had just been ordered by a judge this week to go to anger management classes, so its seems obvious that he has a temper and anger control problems. A witness said that Lane ran to the mother's house waving a hand gun. If he had a gun, why wouldn't he use it to stop a carjacker from taking his daughter? And as a convicted felon, he isn't even supposed to have a gun. Where did the gun go after that?

I hope the police can learn something useful from the items they took from the house where Lane had been staying. News said the items included computers and Bianca's bed sheets. If Lane had 7 children with 7 mothers, then isn't Bianca's 7 year old sister Lane's also? Does she have a different father? Which mother was Lane married to? One relative of Banika said she hadn't even had a "relationship" with Lane but the family had known him for a long time. So, did Bianca result from just a night of free sex? What twisted lives some people live.... I hope the baby is alive somewhere but I doubt it. I wonder if Bianca's mom knew that Lane was beating Bianca when she left her baby with Lane for such a long time. Banika had commented that Lane had always been loving to Bianca. I don't think so.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member