Deceased/Not Found MI - Bianca Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - #2 - *D. Lane guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
D'Andre's eyes would look very different if he was making a mean face while squinting his eyes.

I've spent hundreds of hours in the UID forum comparing missing persons to john and jane does and if we were comparing a missing person next to a sketch of a john doe, I'd say we likely have a match and suggest it be called in.

JMO

If this were a sketch that an independent witness had given, of someone seen harming her or exiting the car where it was dumped, this would be very remarkable, and damning.

But HE'S the one who gave the description for this sketch. So it's interesting in an ironic way that if he's made up this story he created a sketch that looks like him, and that's haunting and creepy.

On the other hand, again, a LOT of men in that area look like the sketch.

Really? I do not agree - he has given everything to LE, so why blurt it out on TV & get yourself in a bind 'cause you got confused. Why not put the sketch on TV?

Why not use that time to beg for BeBe?

His atty should NOT have had allowed him to go on NG / any media . . .

Respectfully, someone telling the truth would not get confused and caught in a bind.

I think he has little self discipline and was inclined to appear on NG to save face, not for his daughter.

IMO, his motivation is sacrificing one child for the rest. How will it appear the the 6 living children (assuming Bianca is deceased) if daddy is in prison for murder? He's using the welfare of the rest to justify not coming forward with the truth regarding what happened to Bianca.

Though, that justification, if he continues with it, is a lie and he'll be nothing but one big lie to his other children, who, when they get older will come to their own conclusions about the reality of who their father really is.

All jmo.

If he was innocent, he would not need a lawyer to sit with him while answering questions from NG at all, IMO...she is not LE...

I disagree. Sky Metalwala's father has appeared on numerous media outlets with his attorney and he hadn't seen his son for 10 months prior to his disappearance.

jmo

REPOST:

To help search for Bianca sign up at...

Metropolitan United Methodist Church, located at 8000 Woodward Avenue. Community members are required to sign up daily before helping with the search. Volunteers will be recruited from 10a.m. to 8p.m.

OT- Headline news is reporting an arrest in Jorelys case

Respectfully, someone telling the truth would not get confused and caught in a bind.

I think he has little self discipline and was inclined to appear on NG to save face, not for his daughter.

IMO, his motivation is sacrificing one child for the rest. How will it appear the the 6 living children (assuming Bianca is deceased) if daddy is in prison for murder? He's using the welfare of the rest to justify not coming forward with the truth regarding what happened to Bianca.

Though, that justification, if he continues with it, is a lie and he'll be nothing but one big lie to his other children, who, when they get older will come to their own conclusions about the reality of who their father really is.

All jmo.

If he were completely innocent, wouldn't he be blurting out the entire story so everyone would know exactly how it took place, and what the timeline was? It seems like he would be passionately frightened--for lack of a better way of saying it--and truly worried about his daughter. He would display a whole different "affect" from the one he displayed on NG.

What's also missing in DL might be a sense of urgency , helplessness, and panic you usually see in people whose children go missing. He's so obviously just worried about himself.

Say what you want about NG, but I loved the way she told them off last night! Them being dad and his attorney.

I disagree. Sky Metalwala's father has appeared on numerous media outlets with his attorney and he hadn't seen his son for 10 months prior to his disappearance.

jmo

Well, he too had had legal and/or criminal problems in the past, involving a child. I suppose both men felt the need to have a lawyer present. I just don't understand the thinking that someone may say the "wrong" thing if they are telling the truth and again, JMO...not that I believe Sky's father had anything to do with his child's disappearance.

I want to know where he came up with 8 years.....last I checked he was still in jail 5 years ago

Which makes me wonder if WCCC District offers college classes to prisoners (while incarcerated).

This is going to sound weird....but I watched the NG interview again and a thought hit me.
The dad looks like a kid sitting in the principal's office next to his dad who keeps arguing with the principal "not my kid". (I told you it would sound weird)

If this were a sketch that an independent witness had given, of someone seen harming her or exiting the car where it was dumped, this would be very remarkable, and damning.

But HE'S the one who gave the description for this sketch. So it's interesting in an ironic way that if he's made up this story he created a sketch that looks like him, and that's haunting and creepy.

On the other hand, again, a LOT of men in that area look like the sketch.

I guess I'm just not following the reason behind your thinking if the sketch made from a description given by someone other than dad it would be more 'credible'.

The sketch was drawn from information received by the man, not something the artist made up. I assume these artists are professional. And, in all reality, whose face would we have better memorized than our own?

I have not been to that area to determine if a LOT of men in that area look like the sketch. If that were the case, why haven't any tips been called in on potential perps? Why hasn't LE stated they have received tips but those men were ruled out?

jmo

OT again...(busy day) Penn State Jerry Sandusky has just been taken into custody

I guess I'm just not following the reason behind your thinking if the sketch made from a description given by someone other than dad i would be more 'credible'.

The sketch was drawn from information received by the man, not something the artist made up. I assume these artists are professional. And, in all reality, whose face would we have better memorized than our own?

I have not been to that area to determine if a LOT of men in that area look like the sketch. If that were the case, why haven't any tips been called in on potential perps? Why hasn't LE stated they have received tips but those men were ruled out?

jmo

I think JeannaT is right, a lot of men in the area could be said to look like the sketch...but most people have a good idea who the perp is...

If he were completely innocent, wouldn't he be blurting out the entire story so everyone would know exactly how it took place, and what the timeline was? It seems like he would be passionately frightened--for lack of a better way of saying it--and truly worried about his daughter. He would display a whole different "affect" from the one he displayed on NG.

What's also missing in DL might be a sense of urgency , helplessness, and panic you usually see in people whose children go missing. He's so obviously just worried about himself.

I agree. He'd be repeating the story over and over and over as often as necessary to provide as detailed information as possible so the public was clear about the events which occured and could assist in locating his daughter. He and his attorney would not be defering the public back to LE for that information.

JMO

I think JeannaT is right, a lot of men in the area could be said to look like the sketch...but most people have a good idea who the perp is...

Thanks for the clarification, I have a better picture of what JeannaT was trying to say now.

I agree. He'd be repeating the story over and over and over as often as necessary to provide as detailed information as possible so the public was clear about the events which occured and could assist in locating his daughter. He and his attorney would not be defering the public back to LE for that information.

JMO

That was the most disgusting display...honestly..he looks worse than ever after that interview. So glad he went on and drew more attention to himself..because some people weren't aware of the wee one or her "father"

That was the most disgusting display...honestly..he looks worse than ever after that interview. So glad he went on and drew more attention to himself..because some people weren't aware of the wee one or her "father"

I had to laugh at how scared he looked before he opened his mouth and made things even worse.

At this point he is scared for himself and no one else IMO. After viewing his FB page a few words come to mind narcissism & inflated ego! I dont believe the RO on him by the ex is is false. She just did not put up with his crap! IMO.

This guy has been a smooth talker his whole life and he actually thought for a moment he could smooth talk his way out of this too. How ever this ends........

7 kids w/ 7 women
3 of those aged 2 & under Thats three women at the same time being pregnant!

I had to laugh at how scared he looked before he opened his mouth and made things even worse...

Respectfully edited.

Talk about a deer in the headlights! Too bad that hunting season ended last week :D

Yes, There are (at least) 3 two year olds. I believe there is another son close to age 2 and what I believe is an infant. There is also the 7 year old girl who witnessed the beating and was supposedly 'locked in a room', and there is an older (first-born) son.

Lane's FB entry "Farther to Sons":

http://www.facebook.com/#!/notes/dandre-l-lane-sr/father-to-sons/151045191640498

Nice Note.... NOT! Really? Whats with all the f-bombs thrown in? Scarey this man wants to be a teacher and role model to other young men. Maybe he should enroll in a safe sex ed class?

I visited the page...all I can say is WTH?
It seems he has 4 sons and 3 daughters. I'm sorry but...that whole thing..his "ode" if you will, was a mess. His creed, is scary. imo

Nice Note.... NOT! Really? Whats with all the f-bombs thrown in? Scarey this man wants to be a teacher and role model to other young men. Maybe he should enroll in a safe sex ed class?

No kidding...even weirder - he is the only person who has "liked" the note. I guess all of his friends don't appreciate his words of wisdom.

(Hey! Where did the Loser smilie go?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member