Deceased/Not Found MI - Bianca Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - #2 - *D. Lane guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all mighty suspicious, imo.

Starting with stopping to check the tail lights on his car within blocks from Bianca's moms home. Even if NONE of his rear lights were working, all of the coolant had seeped out of a cracked radiator, the engine temp light was on H and the car was smoking......

What was he going to do on the side of the road that he couldn't have done 6-8 blocks further in Banika's drive way or parked on the street in front of her house?

Add in all the other inconsistencies and take a look at how he looks as if he is going to pass out from hyperventilating and breaking down in his MSM video's.

Now, where is Bianca? Who is gonna man up and bring her home?

jmo

and the other 2 year old was put on the phone in lieu of Bianca......

jmo

That wouldn't surprise me in the least ;)

As mod nursebeeme said yesterday, (just a matter of time, imo) "He's toast!"

I remember that report but was confused because DL wasn't in a Wayne County lockup: He was most recently in the Oakland County jail in Pontiac. Maybe a current inmate in Wayne County was incarcerated previously with D'Andre and offered the information. jmo

Yep I know, not sure what county or counties DL has spent time in. Could also be relative, friend. etc.... I think I saw someone post the last time he was locked up was in '05?

and the other 2 year old was put on the phone in lieu of Bianca......

jmo

now THAT is an interesting thought I had not considered as yet. hmmm, wondering how likely it is that Banika wouldn't recognize her daughter's voice. Food for thought. Thanks Cubby.

How frozen is the river/lake right now? Is there any ice yet?

We have a few that fall into Lake Michigan in the winter months and don't usually surface until the spring, but I think much of that is due to being held beneath the ice. Not sure what the case is with drownings and recovery in the area near WCCC.

Any locals that can help us out with this?

It is the Detroit river and it never fully freezes. It does get ice by the banks in the slower/shallower areas. Right now it is NOT frozen at all...

Poletown is actually a logical search area considering where D'Andre was staying on Mitchell St and his possible route that morning. Having worked in the Poletown area for 22 years, Conant Ave. which runs along the eastern boundary of Hamtramck would provide the most direct access to Custer St. and/or WCCC from Mitchell St. Along Conant and adjacent streets like Mound Rd. and Mt. Elliott, there are multiple cemeteries, abandoned homes, vacant lots and other potential dumping grounds for a small body.

Mr. BDE

Thanks for the insight BPE - I have not been in that area of Detroit for YEARS (Piquette Market)...and it has never been my stomping grounds.

I'm thinking the Wayne County inmate was not in jail until the day Bianca went missing or the days after. He might have still been out at the time this went down, and then have been arrested.

I have a thought on why he might not have called LE right away.

Here in Austin there's been a history of racial tension between the Blacks in East Austin and the police force. So one day a local radio talk show host, Jeff Ward, invited the Black community to call in and express their views. It was astounding how many young Black men called in to say they would never call the cops, no matter what. Different scenarios came up, nope, I would not call the cops. I'd handle it myself, or with my friends. Dave Chapelle, a Black comedian, has several really funny bits about his white friend Chip and how differently they act around the cops, and how differently they are treated. They're really funny bits, but funny in a too true sad way.

So, I don't find it suspicious that a young black man with a felony criminal record didn't immediately call the cops when his car and child were jacked.

If that's what happened.

now THAT is an interesting thought I had not considered as yet. hmmm, wondering how likely it is that Banika wouldn't recognize her daughter's voice. Food for thought. Thanks Cubby.

My mom (G-d rest her soul) frequently confused one of my sisters and I on the phone because we sound so much alike. Also, we have several relatives (cousins, mostly) who have basically the same "voice". There are fewer distinctions in voice quality than in finger prints, and it's likely that there are others who sound just like you or me. jmo

My mom (G-d rest her soul) frequently confused one of my sisters and I on the phone because we sound so much alike. Also, we have several relatives (cousins, mostly) who have basically the same "voice". There are fewer distinctions in voice quality than in finger prints, and it's likely that there are others who sound just like you or me. jmo

a thought ocurrs. Earlier in the thread yesterday or the day before, I saw folks discussing quotes from Banika and a cousin (I think) of Bianca's. It seems they were asked what Bianca said to them and they responded with something that seemed odd.

They said something like. "words" "just words"

for those of you familiar with the interview I am referencing: Were they describing a conversation with her by telephone or the last conversation in person (like at the b-day party)? TIA to any who can answer this for me.

Respectfully snipped.

Taking another look at this timeline. 35 minutes between the time of the car jacking and the time it is reported to LE.... and a phone call to the girlfriend who is likely the owner of the Grand Marquis?

Who owns the Grand Marquis?
Who told D'Andre to stop paddling Bianca and reported she may have not been responsive?
Why the 35 minute delay between the car jacking and reporting it?

If what has been reported above is true, DL might want to think about the one child who is missing and possibly another child who might grow up with both parents in prison. That is if he is really thinking about how this will affect his children.

If someone is covering for DL they might want to consider what that may cost their own child.

JMO

Cubby - here is another article where it says Lane reported the car jaking an HOUR later based on his own timeframe (9am)

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...r-missing-girl/-/1719418/4863614/-/cspr2nz/-/

Nevermind her Amber alert says 9:20...I see where you came up w/ 35 mins...

okay, so that is some of the "missing" video. From my reading back thread, it seems this was about their last conversation with Bianca via telephone the evening before she went missing.

hmmm, so it would seem more plausible to me than ever that perhaps the child Banica spoke to on the phone may have not Bianca.

Wow, gotta digest all this.

Thanks for the insight BPE - I have not been in that area of Detroit for YEARS (Piquette Market)...and it has never been my stomping grounds.

DH posted this last night because I was telling him about the location of the searches yesterday. When I posted a map link here, the Conant route was among the choices, but when I would drive to DH's office to meet him for lunch, I always went on I-75 because it was easiest for me. DH's building was just down the street from the Michigan Parade Company warehouse.

Speaking of food, one of the Polish restaurants near that area was recently featured on Food Network's Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives.

Who stops someone to tell them they have tail light issues anyway? I may be behind someone with tail lights not working properly and if we end up going to the same parking lot, mention it to them, but I sure wouldn't flash my lights at them or honk my horn to stop them for that. It just doesn't make sense, and I surely wouldn't stop for a stranger and / or get out of my vehicle to look at them, it just sounds out of the realm of normalcy.

Who stops someone to tell them they have tail light issues anyway? I may be behind someone with tail lights not working properly and if we end up going to the same parking lot, mention it to them, but I sure wouldn't flash my lights at them or honk my horn to stop them for that. It just doesn't make sense, and I surely wouldn't stop for a stranger and / or get out of my vehicle to look at them, it just sounds out of the realm of normalcy.

No one would do this while driving on a freeway, that's for sure. I guess I'm still not certain about whether DL was actually on I-75 when someone alerted him about the tail light, on the service drive after having exited the freeway, or simply in the vicinity of I-75. It would be extremely rare for someone to pull off to the side of the road along I-75 unless they've been involved in a collision, or their vehicle breaks down or runs out of gas.

DH doesn't work in the city any more, but we frequently head to downtown Detroit for sports/cultural events, dining, etc. We always take I-75 from the northern 'burbs, and I can assure you that drivers don't all of a sudden pull off the freeway because they've been "alerted" about a tail light issue.

Geez! The more I think about it, this tale is total horse hash :rolleyes: jmo

three weeks ago I would have said no one. Til some older gentelman actually followed me, out of his way, for about six blocks til I reached my destination. He wanted to let me know one of my brake lights was not functioning, nor was my right turn signal.

So it does happen, but not frequently I would bet. And really, tail light or no, DL's whole story, start to finish, is fishy fishy fishy to me.

While I don't find it suspicious in any way that Mom has not talked to Dad about Bianca's "kidnapping", I do find it astonishing...I don't think I would be able to do anything BUT talk/grill him about it...JMO

three weeks ago I would have said no one. Til some older gentelman actually followed me, out of his way, for about six blocks til I reached my destination. He wanted to let me know one of my brake lights was not functioning, nor was my right turn signal.

So it does happen, but not frequently I would bet. And really, tail light or no, DL's whole story, start to finish, is fishy fishy fishy to me.

Exactly my point, he didn't try to pull you over for something minor, and probably followed you so no one would run into you from the rear b/c of a brake light problem. This gentleman waited until you were already stopped.

I wonder if they checked the car to see if there was a tail light issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73