Deceased/Not Found MI - Bianca Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - #3 - *D. Lane guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO and for myself, the extent to which people are covering up lies with information not currently made public. If cadaver dogs hit on the Grand Marquis or another vehicle belonging or in the possesion of those known to be in the home the week Bianca was staying with her father. Remember DL's current girlfriend told LE D'andre left with Bianca at 7am. She did not tell them (to our knowledge) she woke to find a note DL left. That tells me she was awake and aware of what kind of condition Bianca was in at 7am Friday morning.

Let's not forget the reaction from Banika and uncle OJ indicated Bianca did not sound like herself on the phone, it was words, just words or something to that effect. Their reaction tells me they were aware something was quite off when speaking to Bianca Thursday evening.

Also, I don't think a 15 yr old would pay enough attention to the difference in ht of one 2 yr old next to another a few months older than her. And who is to say BOTH two year olds, since they both belong to DL, are not tall for their age. It's quite possible both are or since the other 2 yr old is a few months older than Bianca they are close in ht.

JMO

I wonder why that information was released now.

My guess is LE feels they exhausted the 10 square mile search with volunteers so are hoping DL or someone close to him in the know breaks.

jmo

If Bianca was killed at the house where the cadaver dogs got hits, her little body still has to be somewhere. Someone knows something about her being taken out of the house and where she was taken, and maybe someone even witnessed her killing but isn't talking. How far away could her body be? There are a lot of people in Detroit and it seems like someone would have seen Lane doing something out of the ordinary. How far is Belle Isle from where Lane lived. If he disposed of Bianca before the morning he claimed he was carjacked, there is a lot of water and tall grassy areas on Belle Isle where a body could be dumped or hidden. It wouldn't be too busy late at night or early in the morning, especially while its still dark. What about all the empty warehouses and buildings with broken out windows around Mexicantown. How far away is that? Down past Clark Park? Where all the junkyards are. If Lane had enough time to drive a ways, there are so many places a body could be hidden. Its only a hop across the water to Canada by way of the bridge or tunnel. An accomplice could have taken the body to Canada and dumped it somewhere. The person would just need an expanded driver's license and a place to hide the body where it wouldn't be seen. Customs don't often inspect a car unless they notice something suspicious. They rarely open trunks of cars of people who live in Detroit and give a good reason to go to Canada and who plan to come back the same day. One time I made the mistake of going to Canada right after I had a medical test using radioactive iodine, which set off the detectors. Customs said I could get out of the car and be scanned and searched away from the car--or I could stay in the car and have the whole car searched (and everyone made to get out). We had 4 people in the car at the time. I said I would get out. They searched and scanned me and scanned the outside of my car but never opened any of the car doors even though we had lots of junk in the car (minivan). Once they found out that only I was radioactive and not my car or anyone in it, they measured the radiaton and checked what kind it was and what test I'd had and then let me go. They never even looked in my purse (and it was a big one).

Sources tell 7 Action News that a cadaver dog picked up two positive hits of decomposition at two locations in the home of D'Andre Lane, the father of missing toddler Bianca Jones.

Son

of

a

.....gun.

I agree with the poster backthread that whomever was in that home as well better hightail it down to LE and fess up what they know. Because "D" has proven he's not going to say what happened and if push comes to shove he will push in your direction. I will bet my bottom dollar on that one. JMHO

I've wondered about the Canadian possibility as well. Though, I also wonder how easy it would be for convicted felons to cross over to Canada from Detroit and back. Could convicted felons do so that easily? Especially with the extended drivers licenses mentioned?

I've never driven across the border post 911.

Another thought with regards to an accomplice. The only possible person I can see deliberately covering for DL would be one of his childrens mothers, and we know he was with one during the week Bianca was staying with him. And we know he allegedly called this same gf prior to calling LE to report the alleged carjacking.

She's gonna be sorry if she doesn't hire herself a lawyer and go talk to LE. Time to stop believing DL's full of hot air stories and realize only she is going to take care of herself and her child/ren.

I pray to God for her and her childs sake she is not foolish enough to believe D'Andres pipe dreams as they are just that. A lot of hot air with no substance.

JMO

I've wondered about the Canadian possibility as well. Though, I also wonder how easy it would be for convicted felons to cross over to Canada from Detroit and back. Could convicted felons do so that easily? Especially with the extended drivers licenses mentioned?

I've never driven across the border post 911.

Since DL did not own a car I'm thinking he borrowed the car that day for the sole purpose of covering up this crime. I don't believe he would have made the trek over to Canada though. Way to much video surviellance to worry about.

Since DL did not own a car I'm thinking he borrowed the car that day for the sole purpose of covering up this crime. I don't believe he would have made the trek over to Canada though. Way to much video surviellance to worry about.

Or the car belongs to his gf or roommate and either let DL use it fairly often. Remember the one mom of one of DL's kids classmates saw him driving that morning while she was taking her child to the bus stop. For someone to recognize DL in a car he did not own, he had to have frequent access to the vehicle, versus something be borrowed once and just that day.

jmo

Or the car belongs to his gf or roommate and either let DL use it fairly often. Remember the one mom of one of DL's kids classmates saw him driving that morning while she was taking her child to the bus stop. For someone to recognize DL in a car he did not own, he had to have frequent access to the vehicle, versus something be borrowed once and just that day.

jmo

Very true! It would make the most sense it belonged to someone in the home.

Wonder if they had the dog do a search on it? I believe I read that they released the car back to the owner? If Bianca had been in that car deceased or a dog had made a hit on the car I don't believe they would have released it.

Regardless I believe a trip to Canada would be too risky for anyone who may be involved in this.

Very true! It would make the most sense it belonged to someone in the home.

Wonder if they had the dog do a search on it? I believe I read that they released the car back to the owner? If Bianca had been in that car deceased or a dog had made a hit on the car I don't believe they would have released it.

Regardless I believe a trip to Canada would be too risky for anyone who may be involved in this.

If they did not get a hit in the car, but they did in the house, then I wonder how he got rid of the poor little child. Maybe she is there close by.

If they did not get a hit in the car, but they did in the house, then I wonder how he got rid of the poor little child. Maybe she is there close by.

I'm wondering the same thing. I was just lurking around some of DL's friends pages on FB and some mention they read or heard somewhere the dog made a hit on the car seat.

Did anyone else read or see this anywhere? If the dog hit on the seat I wonder why they would release the car.

My thought is: he borrowed a car, so what car does he own, if any? It doesn't sound like he had the "luxury" to go an extended distance.

IMO, it depends on how many vehicles the (at least) 3 adults residing in the home have. There is the possibility DL used one car for the alleged carjacking and a second vehicle he had access to for disposal. Either sometime between the time a child Banika believed to be Bianca was put on the phone or sometime overnight in the late hours of Thursday or early Friday morning before 7am. I tend to lean towards between that pm phone call with someone Banika believed to be Bianca and Friday am, (but it could have been even sooner than Thursday evening....)

It all depends on how many vehicles he had access too and how many LE checked for cadaver scents.

Also, the car was returned to it's owner sometime Thursday. That's 6 full days to process it for forensics and to verify whether or not there were any tail light problems. I think 6 days is plenty of time to get what they needed forensically. LE will be able to tell if any 'foreign' prints or dna was found in the car belonging to someone other than those known to drive the car.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - MI MI - AMBER ALERT: Bianca Lilly Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - #2

It would not surprise me to see multiple arrests soon, maybe before Christmas. The reason I lean toward multiple, is because LE made it public that DL did not own the car. That, imo, is their/LE's way of indirectly making it clear they have multiple POI's. I can't really see any other reason for LE making it public the car belongs to someone else.

jmo

My thought is: he borrowed a car, so what car does he own, if any? It doesn't sound like he had the "luxury" to go an extended distance.

He might have had the "luxury" to drive a bit further if he did so while others were sleeping. I just don't think he had the luxury of affording the gas to go an extended distance- even if he had the opportunity.

jmo

I'm wondering the same thing. I was just lurking around some of DL's friends pages on FB and some mention they read or heard somewhere the dog made a hit on the car seat.

Did anyone else read or see this anywhere? If the dog hit on the seat I wonder why they would release the car.

I am wondering about the car, too. If there was a dog hit on it, my first thought is that it wouldn't be released. However, there was a hit in the home of the Irwin/Bradleys, and the home is still being lived in by that family.

In Bianca's case, could the LE have processed the materials found enough to release the car to the original owner?
IDK :waitasec:
And MOO

I really think there should be stiffer sentences for people who kidnap, abuse, rape, torture, and kill children. Children are powerless to take themselves out of a bad situation or seek help. They are at the mercy of whoever they are with. It is becoming a sick epidemic of people treating children like a bag of garbage. If ever there is a need to eliminate a vicious animal who would do such a thing to an innocent and trusting child, this is it.

I often wonder why people are so venomous to Michael Vick (who DID serve his time) and yet just shrug over Casey Anthony's acquittal.

Please do not think I condone the torture or killing of animals, but I DO think that the life of a toddler girl should hold more weight than that of a dog (sorry, but I do believe that) and yet Caylee's murderer just walked away to live her life.

I fear that hindsight will show that the verdict in Caylee's case will only help to spread the epidemic of 'disappearing' babies. And that makes me :furious:

@Cubby:

I pray you are right about pending arrests, and SOON. I think ANYONE who helped this , I mean POI, commit this crime should have their feet held to the fire, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd