Deceased/Not Found MI - Bianca Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - #3 - *D. Lane guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes...thank you to all of you who transcribed NG today and put it on this site. I started trying to take notes, immediately found I was in way over my head, and then my kitty jumped in my lap. Sounds like my next excuse will be that "the dog ate my homework"!

So, I am sorry I didn't provide the text, but am so thankful to all you sleuthers who have more skills than I do!:crazy:

Nothing to be sorry about - you did a great job. You gave us some really important information and others filled in the blanks. Thank-you :seeya:

I think Bianca's mom rocked on NG!

I know many disagree, but respectfully, and this is just my honest opinion. Everyone now expects the standard of scrutiny from the Caylee Anthony case.

In real life the Bianca's of the world don't have organizations such as TES or the likes of what's his face with the cowboy hat dropping millions of dollars for bail. Mega bucks for the most up to date equipment. We are talking about a child who is missing in a city which is 45 million dollars in debt. We are talking about a child's who story happened to capture national media attention because her father, the last person to see her alive's story is about as likely as the dingo came to Detroit and 'took' the baby, or Zanny the Nanny suddenly appeared in Detroit.

I highly doubt Banika wishes to add to her childs fathers story that is really less likely than Casey's story about Zanny. She wants to find her child, hopefully not in a gutted out burnt out building filled with needles and who knows what else. She wants to give her child dignity and make sure the child receives justice.

Let the facts come out when it comes to trial. Why lay out all this speculation just like it was laid out for Jose Baez years in advance?

I'm the Cub fan here.... I still root for the underdog. Bianca is in all means the underdog and right now let's focus on finding her and let LE build their case for the prosecution to ensure a conviction if necessary.

I want Bianca found, found quickly and a speedy trial. I want Bianca's siblings safe and protected without showing anyones hand.

In the mean time I fully support her mom and what she deems best to find her daughter. Imo she is one amazing woman. I'd hug her if I could. I am from here in Chi town.

jmvho

ETA: As a single parent, just on the coparenting end, it would be so easy to be completly detoured by the he said she said, he disputes, she disputes. Solomon Metalwala discussed only what was already public via court records. I don't want to see this investigation derailed and I can promise DL would do so- and LOVE to see that in a heart beat.

Pressing the thanks button was not enough. Great post!!

BBM: What is the walking time between the two locations (the carjacking location to the car found in alleyway location)? I know that the car was found fairly close by but I don't know the area.

I've seen 6-8 blocks and less than a mile reported in MSM. How long it took D'Andre to get from point A to B is yet to be seen.

--d'andre never went from A. ( car-jacking site ) to B.where the car
was located site.

--if the car never was car-jacked ( and it wasn't, IMO ) d'andre began at B. ( where he ditched the car ) and ran to C. bianca's mom's house..

Or could she know that he beat the child when she was "bad"? Maybe if she knew that, she has some feelings of guilt herself, even if she has nothing to do with happened to Bianca. Seems like a lot of other people knew...

This. I just feel mom must have known DL used physical punishment on B. She must know he has anger issues..she has sure known him for long enough!

What spell does he put on these women??
I can't beleive Iam going to say this..i usually always lean towards parents innocence in these cases ..BUT..Iam starting to feel that MOM KNOWS what happened!!...And is COVERING for DL!!!:banghead:

I could be totally wrong...but its a feeling after watching that nancy grace interwiew.

I hate to say this ..but the mom seems to calm for me. I wonder why the dad had her for the last couple months?
I know she is looking for the baby..but where are the tears and why so much faith in the father?
I believe there is more going on than we are aware of. Who watches the other 6 children he has?

Did anyone notice that after Nancy Grace told Banika that the cadaver dog had hit on Bianca's carseat and in D'Andre's apartment, Banika said she hadn't heard that. Nancy cut away for a bit and came back to Banika to ask her something, and Banika's voice sounded as if she had been crying? Did anyone catch that?

I did..and mentioned it to dh..who agreed. :(

If Banika indeed did not know about the dogs hitting on various areas, then it does not sound as though LE is keeping her informed/working with her...JMO

I keep popping in here to see if they have found this darling little gal and/or arrested the primary suspect. Two weeks now....

Where are you Bianca?

Thanks, everyone, for the late night/overnight posts and media updates. I was so frustrated after watching NG that I had to forget about the case - but not beautiful Bianca - for a while. I doubt very much that the Prosecutor will wait until next week to issue the warrant and file charges in the disappearance (and likely death) of Bianca Jones.

Shortly after the news about the warrant broke yesterday, DL's attorney was already commenting about his client not being named in the warrant. Within 15 minutes, Channel 4 cited their source as knowing that the warrant was, indeed, targeting D'Andre Lane. TJ must be awfully dizzy from the constant spinning while trying to keep the focus off his client :Banane45:

It's a damp, dank, dark, dreary morning here in the D, and I'm glad that I don't have to venture out anywhere.

DL might have been quick to create a sketch...looking similar to him..but the devil (and I use that term on purpose) is in the details.
Why in the hell would you say "when Bianca is found...she might have bruises on her legs"..... even though I'm glad he said it. IMO he's directly implicating himself. Clearly the bruises could be the result of those mean nasty carjacking/kidnappers not watching over her properly..before killing her. <rolleyes>
Snark. I repeat...I'm so over this dude..

Channel 4 news: The warrant is for D'Andre Lane! Prosecutor would not sign warrant today but is reviewing the documents.

Thank you!!
I know it hasn't gone forth yet..but it's a great start to ending this case..unlike so many others..that have stopped.. stone cold at the mother's/caretakers story...and have dropped from the news all together. The whole clam up/lawyer up thing is pure evil. (imo)

If Banika indeed did not know about the dogs hitting on various areas, then it does not sound as though LE is keeping her informed/working with her...JMO

I consldered that.

I did not mean to imply that they told her every little rumor and hunch. I believe they are open and honest with her, and share whatever information can be helpful, as she searches for one daughter and cares for the other. I believe that if she asks, they give her straight answers.

It is my feeling that they want her to continue to have hope until they can definitively prove their findings and can issue an arrest warrant. She will find out all of the gruesome details soon enough and, as another poster said, she will have a lifetime to mourn the loss of her daughter.

I fully believe that rights to remain silent should not apply to adults who were last seen with a missing child. I can't imagine that James Madison, Thomas Jefferson and all the others who worked out the Constitution intended to protect people who murdered children. JMOJMOJMOJMOJMO

--d'andre never went from A. ( car-jacking site ) to B.where the car
was located site.

--if the car never was car-jacked ( and it wasn't, IMO ) d'andre began at B. ( where he ditched the car ) and ran to C. bianca's mom's house..

So true! And I'm sure he gave LE an alleged route he supposedly took. no doubt LE canvassed that area for evidence supporting or refuting his claim.

This. I just feel mom must have known DL used physical punishment on B. She must know he has anger issues..she has sure known him for long enough!

What spell does he put on these women??
I can't beleive Iam going to say this..i usually always lean towards parents innocence in these cases ..BUT..Iam starting to feel that MOM KNOWS what happened!!...And is COVERING for DL!!!:banghead:

I could be totally wrong...but its a feeling after watching that nancy grace interwiew.

I'm not getting that feeling, but I don't have TV and don't have working computer speakers. From the video's I've viewed without sound, and moms quotes I see a woman who is going to reserve those comments for where it matters, in a court of law at trial in front of a jury of 12. Just as she should.

jmo

Just because she hadn't been informed of that information doesn't mean LE is not working with her or not keeping her informed. LE doesn't give family of the missing every detail in the case file. LE never gives every detail to family, it's too risky. Heck, how many families in cold cases have we read about fighting to get their missing family members case file via FOIA. John Spira's sister comes to mind......

jmo

Just because she hadn't been informed of that information doesn't mean LE is not working with her or not keeping her informed. LE doesn't give family of the missing every detail in the case file. LE never gives every detail to family, it's too risky. Heck, how many families in cold cases have we read about fighting to get their missing family members case file via FOIA. John Spira's sister comes to mind......

jmo

I understand that LE does not keep family members fully informed...was just responding to some thoughts that she was acting a certain way with her ex per police request, as someone suggested. But it does seem unusual that something as significant as dogs scenting would be something she would have to learn from NG, if in fact she didn't know before the show, which many seemed to think was the case. I did not see that part, so I did not see her reaction. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks