GUILTY MI - Brenna Machus, 20, Romulus, 16 July 2013

Have they stated when this customer walked into the store in regards to the suspect? Could she have walked into an empty store? Did he wait 10 minutes for the store to clear before he acted?

That lady is wearing short sleeves and Capri's (I guess that is what you call them, I'm no fashion expert) and he is wearing a winter jacket, jeans and a hoodie.

He had to stick out like a sore thumb if he was inside the store 'shopping' for 10 minutes while other customers were inside the store shopping also.

If this guy was just in to rob the place I think he would have went directly to the register regardless if there were customers or not and demanded cash and left like 99.9% of other robbers do. I wonder if he was there to target Joe.

JMO

I dunno. He looks to me like he's wearing jeans, a black t-shirt, and a black nylon rain jacket. Which if it was raining out would be perfectly appropriate.

Somebody commented on narrow women's shoes -- I can't make it out for sure, but those could be New Balance shoes with the leather upper, which come in a wide variety of sizes. He certainly does have narrow feet but he walks like a man.

Have they stated when this customer walked into the store in regards to the suspect? Could she have walked into an empty store? Did he wait 10 minutes for the store to clear before he acted?

Hopefully someone will zoom in on that picture and figure out if that is her purse or a plastic shopping bag handing from her arm. It looks like a plastic bag to me.

If so she didn't get a shopping bag full of merchandise if the store was empty before she arrived unless she helped herself to the goods and grabbed one of those bags from the register on her way out.

JMO

So sorry your for your families loss :(

Terrible thing for a child to try and comprehend. My prayers go out to your family.

~

TY, I keep trying to respond but losing my post, will this get through?:please:

I'm wondering what she's looking over at. When I'm leaving a store, I tend to look out the door where I'm going.

I wonder if she didn't come forward because she was scared of being recognised....

Noon report on Channel 4: At the scene, showing investigators looking for evidence. Chief Haddad upset that there has been another murder in Dearborn. Police are with Machus family members awaiting positive identification of the body. Channel 4 will be on the scene throughout the day and will have updates on future newscasts.

Dearborn Police suck. He's upset that there's another murder? Solve the murder and shut up, and quit pulling people over for BS, idiots. I hate the Dearborn Police.JMO

Since Brenna's father said there was some kind of commotion in the back that Brenna went to check on I'm thinking that LE saw through the other camera's in the store what her reaction was to the gun shot and her going to the rear of the store to investigate.

It's just to bad she didn't run out the front of the store and call for help.

JMO

Hopefully someone will zoom in on that picture and figure out if that is her purse or a plastic shopping bag handing from her arm. It looks like a plastic bag to me.

If so she didn't get a shopping bag full of merchandise if the store was empty before she arrived unless she helped herself to the goods and grabbed one of those bags from the register on her way out.

JMO

When I zoom in, it looks like one or possibly two plastic bags, and I see what looks like the top of an aluminum beverage can. She appears to be carrying her car keys in the same hand the bags are looped over.

JMO

It looks like a purse to me. And she's looking around, so maybe no one was in the store and she just left.

JMO

I think it is a purse she has on her arm. JMHO

But I am wondering when she entered the store in relation to the suspect also. Could it be she entered the store and left without making a purchaes because she could not find anyone??? Perhaps the perp had already committed the crime or was in back with Brenna & Joe keeping them silenced at gun point???

~

Ok I've blown up the photo of the Customer.

The Family Dollar around here had white bags with red lettering. I think that white bags would stand out more in this photo. Thats why I believe its a large purse.

There does appear to be something that looks like a can in the purse.

I believe those are keys in her hand. If she did make a purchase she could be holding the bag(s) on her other side though.

picture.php

~

I wish the second customer would have come forward before they posted her photo. If she wanted to remain anonymous it's going to be a lot harder now.

Such a senseless crime. So many yet unanswered questions.

If we could see the video of this lady entering the store we would know for sure if this was her purse or not.

JMO

Brother's FB went from profile pic of his sister missing person poster to his tattoo.
Also last update 2 hours ago from him was not to listen to media, that it may not be his sister

Ok I've blown up the photo of the Customer.

The Family Dollar around here had white bags with red lettering. I think that white bags would stand out more in this photo. Thats why I believe its a large purse.

There does appear to be something that looks like a can in the purse.

I believe those are keys in her hand. If she did make a purchase she could be holding the bag(s) on her other side though.

picture.php

~

Thats a purse for sure, moo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member