GUILTY MI - Brenna Machus, 20, Romulus, 16 July 2013

**RUMOR ALERT**

Look at the comments under the customer's picture that is posted here: https://www.facebook.com/FindBrennaMachus

To summarize, a poster with the initials BB states that her sister arrived at the dollar store at 7:50. The doors were locked. She banged on the glass windows, waited and then proceeded to call the manager (It sounds to me like she knew her personally).

Deepest Condolences to Brenna's and Joseph's Families.

:rose:

So very sad. My thoughts and prayers go out to the families.

In the upper right hand picture of the lady, what is the red area above the green bottles, sorta above her head. It is not there in the picture of the man.

'Sleuther Margarita suggested yesterday that the river and park areas should be searched. Guess she was on to something.

It doesn't feel good to have been right. I'm freaking out, actually. :( Looks like I nailed down the location within a few feet? This is not the first time this has happened with me here; I'm not sure if this is a talent I like having. :( <Here's one of my posts from yesterday:>

See the green area on the map, appears to be a park like area.
http://goo.gl/maps/UbzOj

(also Rouge River and other large green area to the right / scroll)

The mindset of the perp was key in guestimating this location, as it has been in other cases where I was warm on the dump site (Kathlynn Sheperd-20 miles, etc.). Hours, days, weeks, months of staring at maps and psychological profiling in all these cases (Terrilyn Monette, Jessica Ridgeway, Jessica Heeringa, Dylan Redwine, Noelle Paquette, the list goes on...). With one murder already committed (Joe with gun shot wounds plural), the store in disarray, possibly disorganized perp, in a rage, possible awareness space, Brenna being a witness to murder, etc, (I didn't want to post that Brenna was a witness and remind the perp of this in case he was reading here), I had a feeling she was very close by and she would be deceased soon but did not want to post that yesterday. The park to the right of the Rouge River (geography/terrain) there made sense and stood out (green coloring). I hated that I had to even suggest to search there yesterday, if not for her body, at least for some evidence. I almost knew when I logged on today it would say Found Deceased next to Brenna's name and that she would've been found near there. :(

In the upper right hand picture of the lady, what is the red area above the green bottles, sorta above her head. It is not there in the picture of the man.

Huh, you're right, I didn't notice that.

It looks almost like a person in a red shirt standing at the cooler. I see what could be a jeans-clad leg and a white sneaker at the bottom of that display stand.

It looks almost like a person in a red shirt standing at the cooler. I see what could be a jeans-clad leg and a white sneaker at the bottom of that display stand.

I say yep there is someone standing there. If look at pic of the suspect that is not there. What color are employee shirts ??

I can see why LE wants to talk to this women so bad. According to the time stamp on the video this lady left the store 10 minutes after the suspect entered the store. The suspect entered at 19:26:53 and this lady left the store at 19:36:44. This means the suspect was inside the store for at lest 10 minutes before he shot Joe and abducted Brenna. I sure would like to see any other video from other camera's inside this store.

I wonder if Brenna or Joe was the cashier when this lady paid for her merchandise. Does that look like a purse or one of those plastic shopping bags hanging from her arm?

Family-Dollar-customer-jpg.jpg

bilde

I say yep there is someone standing there. If look at pic of the suspect that is not there. What color are employee shirts ??

This IS interesting. That means he was already inside, she was presumably the last customer to leave...so is that a lookout/accomplice? There were 2 perps when my daughter was robbed at the dollar store. Huh.

At first I thought it could be one of those pool floats inflated, then upon enlarging it, it does appear to be a person (rather large in my opinion) in a red shirt. You can see the bottom of the jeans and possibly shoes. :twocents: Hmmmmm....

This IS interesting. That means he was already inside, she was presumably the last customer to leave...so is that a lookout/accomplice? There were 2 perps when my daughter was robbed at the dollar store. Huh.

Maybe that lady was told to leave the store, just before they locked the doors.

Wow, excellent catch migranny! I agree with others that it seems to be a person.

wow wow wow - I see the tips of shoes too - what else could that be? Now I am curious how the customer did not see the person that appears to be standing there. Maybe it is not a person - but what is it?

heartbreaking for these friends and familes. I lived in Dearborn as a teen, then Southfield, so there is that local pull to the area... I am thinking this was a random robbery. Maybe hoping because anything more sinister than that is just so ugly... the whole thing is ugly, of course, but plotting and scheming to specifially kill one person and then killing a second is just... ugh...

please lady customer, know something that will help. Please please don't turn out to be a lookout, WHICH I AM NOT ALLEGING AT ALL.

My son-in-law once worked at Family Dollar. Employees wear red polo shirts.

Employees wear red shirts at every Family Dollar I've been to. So he must have still been around 10 minutes after walking in...

That could be the other lady that was in the store. The one who already came forward. We don't know for sure which of the two ladies was the first or last to leave the store.

This could also be Brenna.

IMO if there were two perps LE would have put up pictures of both and announced there was more than one suspect. Which they have not.

Also, most Family Dollars are tiny. 10 minutes of walking around and you've circled the aisles at least twice.

Eta. From the looks of jean bottom/shoes, (similar to the suspects style, and typically male style) I would suggest that is the male employee, Joseph Orlando.

So, the perp has been in the store for 10 minutes, lady checks out and get what she needs. Either JO or BM were still feeling comfortable enough to stock...not alarmed at all. I'm guessing he was hiding...just like they did in my DD's robbery. If the MO is at all similar, this guy was in the store earlier in the day to scope it out, or knew it well enough to know where to hide undetected.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taketherisk
Back