MI MI - Brian Grocki, 14, Trenton, 1990

Discussion in '1990's Missing' started by Moonwalker9, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Moonwalker9

Moonwalker9 Well-Known Member

Brian Grocki – The Charley Project
    The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Brian Grocki
    • [​IMG]
    Brian, circa 1990

• Missing Since10/16/1990
    • Missing FromTrenton, Michigan
    • ClassificationEndangered Missing
    • Date of Birth11/17/1975 (43)
    • Age14 years old
    • Height and Weight5'6, 125 pounds
    • Clothing/Jewelry DescriptionA jacket, a quilted plaid shirt, blue jeans and white sneakers.
    • Medical ConditionsBrian has been diagnosed with a developmental disability related to eye-hand coordination.
    • Distinguishing CharacteristicsCaucasian male. Blond hair, green eyes. Brian has a two-inch scar on his chin underneath his lip, a scar on his right wrist and a burn scar on his right leg. His right leg was broken when he was a toddler.
    Details of Disappearance
    Brian was last seen in Trenton, Michigan on October 16, 1990. He has never been heard from again.

Brian's friend at first claimed Brian left his residence between midnight and 1:00 a.m. to go home. The friend later changed his story and said he and Brian had planned to run away together. Brian's parents don't believe he left of his own accord, however; they stated he wasn't having any problems at home and left behind all his belongings, including his backpack.

Foul play is suspected in Brian's case. Authorities have several persons of interest in his case, including some people who were close to his own age in 1990 and are now grown. His mother describes him as a gentle, quiet and intelligent person who enjoyed games and playing with computers. His disappearance remains unsolved.

Looks like some boys his own age knows more then they are telling. Hopefully by time someone will tell the truth.

2. Nina Michigan

Nina Michigan Reader, writer, connector of dots

it's good to see this posted here. I did a FOIA for information on him last year, I think they sent me 2 pages of info. :(

Someone knows where he is.

3. Reachingfornettles

Reachingfornettles Well-Known Member

First time hearing of this case was today. I'm 1 year older and he disappeared on my birthday. I know exactly what I was doing when I was 16 but at 15 I'm having a hard time remembering. 1990... I do remember I hitchhiked to Florida for vacation and I can't believe I'm still alive. Times are so different back then and memories fade. I'm sure it didn't fade for the boys involved because of the impact. If they did have something to do with it ... just a thought though if he was sneaking out and possibly got hit by a car and then they took the body with them ... just breaks my heart I have a 14 year old now and the hormone monster visits often! Not easy years for most boys. JMO lived about 15 minutes soouth of there back then.

MagnoliaMountain likes this.
  4. Reachingfornettles

Reachingfornettles Well-Known Member

Can you post what the FOIA has? Pretty please?

5. Nina Michigan

I will have to pull the file. It wasn't particularly illuminating

Reachingfornettles likes this.
  6. Nina Michigan

I am a civilian volunteer with the Missing in Michigan organization and I came across this news story in our group.

upload_2019-3-17_11-10-3.png

7. bluejeanbaby

bluejeanbaby New Member

Sorry for not being up to date with the terminology here, but what is an FOIA?

8. Darling136

Darling136 Staff member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

bluejeanbaby likes this.
  9. bluejeanbaby

bluejeanbaby New Member