Found Deceased MI - Brynn Bills, 17, staying with friends, Alpena, 3 Aug 2021 *Abby Hill also fnd deceased* *arrests*

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
ALPENA, Mich. — Family and friends of 18–year–old Brynn Bills are asking for the public’s help finding her.

Bills most recently lived with friends at a home on Alpena’s North side.

She hasn’t been seen or heard from since August 3.

Best friend – Jessica Eaves – told WBKB that Brynn hasn’t been active on her social media accounts either.

“All contact with everyone after the third was cut–off; her phone was never turned on after the third. And, basically trying to track where she went has been impossible. Like she went ghost after the third.”

Eaves says police have been notified and are investigating. Brynn is 5 feet two inches tall with blonde hair and blue eyes.

Anyone with information about her whereabouts is asked to contact the Alpena Police Department.

Channel-11-News-at-11-Fri-6.mpg.00_01_36_01.Still001-1024x576.jpg

Young woman missing in Alpena – WBKB 11

Mmmpf, not liking this. What a cute young woman. Nothing known about when/who-with, etc.
Thanks for the thread, Guy. Following and hoping for the best, but very worried about her.

About Alpena, MI, which looks to be on the shore ofThunder Bay on Lake Huron:
------------------------
Alpena is the only city in and county seat of Alpena County in the U.S. state of Michigan. The population was 10,483 at the 2010 census. After Traverse City, it is the second most populated city in the Northern Michigan region. The city is surrounded by Alpena Township, but the two are administered autonomously. Wikipedia

Interesting how many pit bull photos and fancy sneakers she posts. It makes me wonder who she is trying to date, and why the last post sounded like it was about meeting up with someone or having found a special someone? IMO speculating only.

I'm getting those bad internet dating vibes in my stomach tonight. Hoping for this sweet girl and her loved ones.

ALPENA, Mich. — Family and friends of 18–year–old Brynn Bills are asking for the public’s help finding her.

Bills most recently lived with friends at a home on Alpena’s North side.

She hasn’t been seen or heard from since August 3.

Best friend – Jessica Eaves – told WBKB that Brynn hasn’t been active on her social media accounts either.

“All contact with everyone after the third was cut–off; her phone was never turned on after the third. And, basically trying to track where she went has been impossible. Like she went ghost after the third.”

Eaves says police have been notified and are investigating. Brynn is 5 feet two inches tall with blonde hair and blue eyes.

Anyone with information about her whereabouts is asked to contact the Alpena Police Department.

Channel-11-News-at-11-Fri-6.mpg.00_01_36_01.Still001-1024x576.jpg

Young woman missing in Alpena – WBKB 11
Sharing now nationwide with all my truck drivers and their families and other drivers on the highways and byways.
Hope she's found safe soon.
Will continue to follow.
Hoping when I check back tomorrow there will be some good news.
Chi

Last edited:
Interesting how many pit bull photos and fancy sneakers she posts. It makes me wonder who she is trying to date, and why the last post sounded like it was about meeting up with someone or having found a special someone? IMO speculating only.

I'm getting those bad internet dating vibes in my stomach tonight. Hoping for this sweet girl and her loved ones.
I wonder if she ever bought or sold expensive sneakers online? People can rob you when you set up meetings like that.

I agree also, that her post about finding her 'forever' love might be a clue here. Who was she talking about?

She was last seen by? Where exactly? Circumstances? Demeanor? Drug user? Wearing? Tattoos? Physical or mental problems? I understand you don't want to share everything in the first days when somebody is missing, protecting privacy and in the hope somebody will turn up real quick. But this girl is missing for three weeks now. There must be more to her missing case, besides all the shining bright, happy go lucky pictures and posts on her social media. Friends must start speaking up now...and the so called "love of her life" (sorry for sounding sarcastic)....better start giving more info. This is the time, IMO.

Last edited:
Sharing now nationwide with all my truck drivers and their families and other drivers on the highways and byways.
Hope she's found safe soon.
Will continue to follow.
Hoping when I check back tomorrow there will be some good news.
Chi

Special thanks to @chihuahua for sharing for all these missing children. You are appreciated.

The Missing Persons of America FB post says last seen July 31, gives the main phone number for the Alpena PD.

The WBKB link only asks to contact Alpena PD, but doesn't give a phone number.

Neither the official Alpena PD Facebook page nor their Twitter account have mentioned or posted about this missing person case. The official government site - Welcome to City Of Alpena, Michigan - has no recent info - no press release or clearinghouse or database for other missing persons.

At the very least, is there a detective, liaison, or some kind of other designated contact who is handling this case?

The Missing Persons of America FB post says last seen July 31, gives the main phone number for the Alpena PD.

The WBKB link only asks to contact Alpena PD, but doesn't give a phone number.

Neither the official Alpena PD Facebook page nor their Twitter account have mentioned or posted about this missing person case. The official government site - Welcome to City Of Alpena, Michigan - has no recent info - no press release or clearinghouse or database for other missing persons.

At the very least, is there a detective, liaison, or some kind of other designated contact who is handling this case?
This is pretty much local to me. I’ve seen little to no official local outreach with this case. Not surprised, sadly this is how it works here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj
Back