Found Deceased MI - Brynn Bills, 17, staying with friends, Alpena, 3 Aug 2021 *Abby Hill also fnd deceased* *arrests*

I absolutely will if something official comes out. It’s hard sometimes because our local paper, The Alpena News, has a paywall and I believe the TOS here at Websleuths is that it has to be public accessible in order to share from. Which stinks because they have been keeping pretty good coverage.
I’m going to alert on this post to ask a Moderator for clear directions.

I'm looking there now, and I don't encounter any pay wall. Looks wide open to me.

Police: Body found believed to be Abby Hill

Abby-Hill.jpg

"ALPENA TOWNSHIP — Police believe they have recovered the body of missing Alpena woman Abby Hill, the Michigan State Police reported on Saturday on Twitter.

On Friday afternoon, State Police detectives and members of the State Police Crime Lab searched a wooded area in Alpena Township and discovered the remains of a woman they believe to be Hill, 31, according to police.

Police suspect Hill died by homicide. An autopsy is scheduled for Monday..."

More at the link:

Police: Body found believed to be Abby Hill

If I were to hazard a guess at this point it would be that Hill was indeed the one who tipped off police to the location of Bill's body then the reporting of "a tip" got Hill killed too since she was the only one it could have been. Police and the media aren't making it into as big a case as missing white girls usually are because of their criminal histories - they're just waiting on Wirgau and Srebnik to turn on each other and/or individually incriminate themselves which is how these kind of cases usually get solved.

If I were to hazard a guess at this point it would be that Hill was indeed the one who tipped off police to the location of Bill's body then the reporting of "a tip" got Hill killed too since she was the only one it could have been. Police and the media aren't making it into as big a case as missing white girls usually are because of their criminal histories - they're just waiting on Wirgau and Srebnik to turn on each other and/or individually incriminate themselves which is how these kind of cases usually get solved.
Interesting theory. I’m going to *guess* that it was Wirgau’s wife that spilled the beans. JMO. MOO. Etc.

Interesting theory. I’m going to *guess* that it was Wirgau’s wife that spilled the beans. JMO. MOO. Etc.
It could have been but Hill went from accomplice to victim way fast

JMO it's all drug related. I meant fentanyl in my last post.

Wirgau is RSO. Adding to all of this.

Not sure who dimed on who though.
I've never known fentanyl addicts to act crazy. Desperate yes but that stuff with the tow truck driver just sounds so bizarre that I would be more inclined to agree with @PeriwinkleE.

Some people are just crazy without drugs being involved in a causal way though. Not that I have any doubt all these people have drug histories.

It could have been but Hill went from accomplice to victim way fast

I've never known fentanyl addicts to act crazy. Desperate yes but that stuff with the tow truck driver just sounds so bizarre that I would be more inclined to agree with @PeriwinkleE.

Some people are just crazy without drugs being involved in a causal way though. Not that I have any doubt all these people have drug histories.

Oh I agree, but they're cutting that fetty with stuff makes people real nuts.

Yes, JMO in the hierarchy of drugs opiate addicts only hurt people if they need a "get well". Actually not physically hurt you. Steal from ya.

Meth and crack extremely dangerous either doing it or dealing it.

It's a sin.

I predict methamphetamine being at the heart of this entire situation. When stuff gets this weird, it’s gotta be meth. Just my opinion.

Hate to throw BB under the bus but i agree with you. No way a teenager is going to be hanging out with this crew unless drugs are involved. Wirgau, Srebnik, and Hill all look like addicts. They took advantage of a naive kid. Wirgau and Srebnik serve no purpose in society. Let them rot in prison.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back