GUILTY MI - Carnel Chamberlain, 4, Mount Pleasant, 21 June 2012 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look back at the pics Cubby. I only see MSP and their forensic trailer, but I could be wrong. Thinking maybe the MSP crime lab was used. They got some results back (think that was blood on the bathroom carpet Jaimee mentioned), questioned Bennett again and he confessed. Told them where little Carnel was.
icon9.gif

Makes one think that all the properties in missing kids cases should be searched again doesnt it?

I dont understand how is could be missed that he was hidden under the proch. Poor baby boy.

If he hadnt confessed would they have found him? Scarey to think about. I might go and pull up new images of older cases to see how a property might have changed over a few years. :maddening:

I have ALOT of words...Im no where NEAR speechless!!!
Im pizzed beyond belief!! How DARE he takes this babys life!!!

Go fly with angels baby boy...Im so sorry...so very,very sorry.

I'm so glad the AB has been arrested! I will read that in a minute....

This msm article indicates state police had cadaver dogs there on Sunday.

On Sunday, the Michigan State Police searched the tribal land with cadaver dogs.

http://www.nativenewsnetwork.com/where-is-4-year-old-saginaw-chippewa-carnel-chamberlain.html

How did everyone miss that Carnel was so close? At least one LEO had an eye on the house and was parked out front. Kind of hard to suggest Carnel was moved to the spot under the porch while LE looked on.

I don't think AB confessed. I think they would have found Carnel all along, he was right there, but why did it take a week to find him?

hmmm.

Mom saw bruises....bf admitted causing them.....baby complained to mom about bf being mean. So, ok, leave defenseless, innocent child with his abuser. Tell me again how I'm just supposed to ignore this?

Still catching up on the thread, but I was saying the same thing to my husband. Poor baby boy, my heart is broken. Children do not lie about these types of things and are unable to fully articulate the situation so when a young child says that someone is really mean, and adding that Carnel's mom saw evidence of the abuse (bruising!!!!) with the person responsible admitting he was the one responsible, you cannot just brush it under the rug. It is just inexcusable for me. Never dismiss your child's protestations against being with a specific person(s). May Carnel rest in peace.

Mom saw bruises....bf admitted causing them.....baby complained to mom about bf being mean. So, ok, leave defenseless, innocent child with his abuser. Tell me again how I'm just supposed to ignore this?

You are definitely not alone in how you feel about this, I feel the same. This can not be ignored, period.

Makes one think that all the properties in missing kids cases should be searched again doesnt it?

I dont understand how is could be missed that he was hidden under the proch. Poor baby boy.

If he hadnt confessed would they have found him? Scarey to think about. I might go and pull up new images of older cases to see how a property might have changed over a few years. :maddening:
After reading at Kseal's link, he didn't confess clearly, I was wrong.

What the heck made them go back to the house like that? Guess we'll have to wait and see how this unfolds.

Good to see you posting SM (I thought of HD).

Fox 66 news at 10 p.m. said that Carnel was found under the porch at his house and that "his body may have been burned." They said more news would be on about this case in a few minutes. Also, there is supposed to be something about it on channel 5 news (Flint/Saginaw/Tri cities) at 11 p.m. Further news report on channel 66 after the break.

The body “had to be in a grave. We had looked underneath before and didn’t see anything,” he said.

The tribe invited the public to a Thursday night vigil to celebrate Carnel’s life with singing and the playing of drums. A news conference was planned for Friday.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...ral-michigan/2012/06/28/gJQA1c959V_story.html

72% of victims are found 0-199 feet from where they were killed (pg.37). I looked at that last night and thought about an area near the home.
https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/Digitization/201253NCJRS.pdf

I am just so sorry, Carnel. Sorry this happened. Sorry that you weren't able to live a care-free life, free from fear, like all children deserve. I'm so sorry. You deserved so much more. Fly with the angels, little one. You don't have to fear anything anymore.

For tonight, all I am going to say (now that the tears have stopped) is RIP Carnel - fly with the angels sweetie, you touch a lot of lives.

It really gave me comfort that one of our members were there searching. YOU were there and I wanted to say thank you and hope you can find peace in your heart and know you did make a difference.

I can only imagine being a novice searcher what a impact this has had on you.

Just know in your heart you helped. Cry when you need to, but know justice will be served. You joined an elite group searching for Carnel and may this life changing event fill your heart with warmth forever in remembrance.

After reading at Kseal's link, he didn't confess clearly, I was wrong.

What the heck made them go back to the house like that? Guess we'll have to wait and see how this unfolds.

Good to see you posting SM (I thought of HD).

Thanks.

I was actually thinking of HC's case. Though all of that mess and the rumors and everything to deflect away from the home and the hits on the dumpster in the early days near that nursing home. I wonder just how far from her home she really is.

The trailing dogs never left the property ironically. The body was burned and buried. There are a lot of things in play that would have greatly reduced the amount of scent. Keep in mind the dogs were there shortly after he went missing, at that time not much decomp had probably taken place. A million thoughts. The only person to blame at this point is the perp. No one ever wants to think the person they are with would hurt their child. That's why it happens so often. I sometimes wonder if we as a human race are losing the drive to protect our young. It's almost like we can rationalize anything. I am not making excuses, just throwing it out there.

It seems he was killed in the bathroom due to the brown stains the mother found. I believe after that he burned and buried him under the porch instead of cleaning the pool he was pouring chlorine in the pool then cleaning himself by jumping in thinking he could eliminate evidence

Mtroopers post made sense to me

If any locals are watching the 11pm news, please keep us posted.

thank you.

Ok, let me see if I understand this correctly. Tribal police and the FBI were involved but nothing happened until state police became involved?

I'm waiting for more news to come out.

I'm glad Carnel was found. I wasn't sure he was going to be.

A note to single moms who choose to date. If your boyfriend or lover leaves bruises on your children, that is a clear sign it is time to dump the sorry 's arse. PLEASE, do NOT allow your children to be alone with men who are leaving bruises on their little bodies!

Those bruises on Carnel's behind were a clear sign AB was losing it with the responsibility of caring for a young child. Damn him to hell! Has he been arrested yet?

I'll take it further....single mums with LITTLE children...do not date anyone. You have a job to do. Your kids are way more important than your love life.

So far nothing new on the local news. Just a rehashing of earlier newscasts. I'll be in Mt. Pleasant tomorrow I'll post again if I find anything new.

It really gave me comfort that one of our members were there searching. YOU were there and I wanted to say thank you and hope you can find peace in your heart and know you did make a difference.

I can only imagine being a novice searcher what a impact this has had on you.

Just know in your heart you helped. Cry when you need to, but know justice will be served. You joined an elite group searching for Carnel and may this life changing event fill your heart with warmth forever in remembrance.

Thank you so much for your kind words! The impact has been great, that is for sure. I just filled out an application to join Midland Search and Rescue...I know there is a lot involved testing wise and so forth - but this has made me want to do more, if ever needed.

I cried for a good 2 hourse...then out of nowhere, I literally felt the burden on my shoulders leave...i have never experienced anything like that ever in my life, but I did tonight. I am no longer crying, but happy he has been found and can be laid to rest.

I encourage everyone - if within a reasonable distance, to participate in volunteer searches, it is so much more rewarding (in the long run) than just trying to sleuth via the web.

My prayers tonight are for Carnel's family to find peace and closure also, and to all of you that cared and loved him so much, as I did.

The blame game can happen later, tonite I have a candle lit outside here for him and have prayed more than I have in a long time about peace.

Between Carnel getting found, the 6yr old Sierra found raped and dead in a canal and the 23 month old raped by 3 teens, I was about to lose it...seriously! I have grown to love Carnel as my own, and I have a 6 yr old DD, I read that last story and about lost it altogether. I stepped away and prayed and that is when that burden left me. Amazing is right....may God keep you all and I am very appreciative for you all in my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07