GUILTY MI - Carnel Chamberlain, 4, Mount Pleasant, 21 June 2012 #2

HIIK

but I sure would like to know.

It was the last day he could get a plea bargain; case is going to trial.

thank you Jacie, I thought that was what it meant but the terminology is different that what I am used to seeing.

I saw you had posted and rushed in because I knew you would be up on this and what it boils down to.

I just hope there is sufficient evidence to convict. Either they have a good case or they will implement the 'three strikes' rule on him at the end. IMHO

Oh for Pete's sake.

The atty is a total drunk, so why not just remove him from the case and appoint someone? It took since NOV to bring this up?

WTH! You know, as a recovering person, this using alcoholism as an excuse irks me to no end. Justice will come for this beautiful child of us all. It will come as certain as the wind blows.

http://www.mlive.com/news/bay-city/...nett_charged_in_dea.html#incart_river_default

Anthony M. Bennett, the Mount Pleasant man charged with killing his girlfriend's 4-year-old son, has a new attorney, due to his previous one being temporarily suspended from practicing law.

In response to this, U.S. District Judge Thomas L. Ludington on Thursday, April 25, ordered Ann Arbor attorney John A. Shea be appointed to represent Bennett. Ludington directed Chambers to turn over all materials relevant to the case to Shea, court records show.

Chambers had been appointed to Bennett's case on June 29, 2012.

Ludington set a status conference for the case for 4 p.m. on Thursday, May 9

I have been spending a lot of time these last few months with Carnel's uncle and little cousin who miss him so dearly. It aches my heart to see them day after day, with no resolution in their lives. and I don't know how much longer I can take hearing the gruesome details.. His poor sweet cousin, so young, she just misses her best friend... All this family wants is to put their sweet boy to rest and not feel like they are stuck in limbo, unable to move on with their lives because they haven't had a chance at peace since his murder.

Praying this is the last time they reschedule the trial, and that AB gets what he deserves come January. RIP Carnel <3

Carnel's Hope For Tomorrow

It is close... it is welling in our minds and... it is very difficult.

We are planning on some type of memorial service at the site next Friday, June 21st (the 1st anniversary). Details are not available at this very moment. We will let you know ASAP.

God Bless you Carnel... we know you are with us!

^^from the Fb page

There are some precious pictures of Carnel, here https://www.facebook.com/pages/Carnels-Hope-For-Tomorrow/459362990740569?fref=ts

255086_528634107146790_1964726287_n.png

But this one stole my heart ...

398035_553223291354538_1977324560_n.png

Knox I love that one too...He is so beautiful. I love these ones that were posted on the Hope for Tomorrow page too...so adorable...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back