GUILTY MI - Charlie Bothuell, 12, Detroit, 16 June 2014

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Charlie Bothuell
CHARLIE-BOTHUELL-jpg.jpg

Detroit police ask for public's helping in finding missing 12-year-old boy; Charlie Bothuell last seen Monday night at his home on Nicolet Place

Detroit police are asking for the public's help in finding a 12-year-old boy who is missing. Police said Charlie Bothuell was last seen Monday night at his home in the 1300 block of Nicolet Place. His father told police his son was working out, stopped to go to the bathroom and never came back.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...ing-in-finding-missing-12yearold-boy/26525982

Cadaver dogs used in search for missing 12-year-old boy

DETROIT (WXYZ) -
The parents of missing 12-year-old Charlie Bothuell V are hopeful their son is alive and safe despite the use of police cadaver dogs. Charlie was reportedly last seen by his step-mother the evening of Saturday, June 14, at the family's residence on Nicolet Place near Rivard. Once she realized the boy was missing, she notified his father, who was not at home at the time. Charlie's dad called 911.

http://www.wxyz.com/news/cadaver-dogs-used-to-search-for-missing-12-year-old-boy

This is kind of scary hearing that they have brought in cadaver dogs. Did they mean the boy took a computer from the house when he disappeared or when? If he took a computer, would that mean that he left voluntarily? Of course, a lot could have happened to him after that. Detroit is not a friendly town.

This is scary! Why is there not more attention to this little boy being missing? They're searching for a child with cadaver dogs and this isn't nation-wide news?!?

It seems like there is a lot of focus on his family by police. Last seen at home with step-mom. Dad is the one taking a polygraph. Using cadaver dogs instead of search dogs. It's all very interesting. I hope this is not to their detriment. That they shouldn't have been looking elsewhere.

I just hope Charlie is safe.

This is scary! Why is there not more attention to this little boy being missing? They're searching for a child with cadaver dogs and this isn't nation-wide news?!?

It seems like there is a lot of focus on his family by police. Last seen at home with step-mom. Dad is the one taking a polygraph. Using cadaver dogs instead of search dogs. It's all very interesting. I hope this is not to their detriment. That they shouldn't have been looking elsewhere.

I just hope Charlie is safe.

THANK YOU SheWhoMustNotBeNamed!!!! It's sad that this hasn't gotten more news. When I posted it in Missing Persons Information and Support forum, I thought it was just another 'child running away because they're mad at mom and dad' type story. But obviously there's more to this story. Earlier, I saw an article that said the father took a lie detector test... hmmmmm...

I don't know how I overlooked his, but it won't be overlooked any longer.

I am confused about some things. The first link says that he was working out and stopped to use the bathroom. Then it says he was wearing a red T-shirt, black and gray pajama pants and a black and gray Phat Farm jacket. I don't know many 12-year-olds who work out. And I know even fewer who work out in pajama pants and a jacket. It's summertime, for heaven's sake. Who would wear a jacket to work out during the summer?

The story doesn't add up.

Is his Twitter account accessible?

I don't know how I overlooked his, but it won't be overlooked any longer.

I am confused about some things. The first link says that he was working out and stopped to use the bathroom. Then it says he was wearing a red T-shirt, black and gray pajama pants and a black and gray Phat Farm jacket. I don't know many 12-year-olds who work out. And I know even fewer who work out in pajama pants and a jacket. It's summertime, for heaven's sake. Who would wear a jacket to work out during the summer?

The story doesn't add up.

Is his Twitter account accessible?

If young Charlie was "working out" - walking, jogging, running, riding a bike - there must have been neighbors who saw him, but I've seen no mention of the boy having been seen outdoors near his home.

Also, the boy's clothing is mentioned, but what about footwear? If Charlie was "working out" outdoors, he must have been wearing some type of shoes, yet there is no mention of them. And, since I live in metro-Detroit, I can tell you that it's been too warm for anyone to need a jacket. Long pajama pants would be a bit warm, too.

Looks like a nice kid. I hope he's safe and is found soon.

Dad's LinkedIn profile: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/charlie-bothuell/21/a3a/727

very confusing to me.....
was he working out or being punished?? do twelve yr olds work out??
I saw something about comic con in san diego on his twitter page screencap.

Was he working out outside? At first I envisioned him working out inside, so pj pants would be comfy. Jacket made me think of wrestlers loosing weight, but sounds more strange than anything else, in my opinion.

Was he working out outside? At first I envisioned him working out inside, so pj pants would be comfy. Jacket made me think of wrestlers loosing weight, but sounds more strange than anything else, in my opinion.

When I first heard about this missing boy on Channel 4 news, the reporter said that Charlie came in (the house) to use the bathroom, then must have gone back outdoors and "didn't come back". The wording isn't consistent from one report to another, so I'm not sure whether the boy was indoors or out. Maybe he wasn't seen around the neighborhood because he was in the yard outside the house. :moo:

Okay, it appears that they live in a large apartment complex. Is it possible that he went to work out at the clubhouse? I will get a map together so you all can see.

Such strange wording and not a lot of information...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back