GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The picture is still available here, on MSM, which is where I had taken it from. There too it was clearly taken off the bands FB page.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lloween-party-early-hours-Sunday-morning.html

I'm glad that the photo is still available and hope that LE has seen it. My point was that the picture was still on the band's website yesterday and seems to have been removed. There were also no visible "missing posters" on the FB page but there were some added this morning. Creepy. :moo:

I'm glad that the photo is still available and hope that LE has seen it. My point was that the picture was still on the band's website yesterday and seems to have been removed. There were also no visible "missing posters" on the FB page but there were some added this morning. Creepy. :moo:

Point taken. A day late and a dollar short, it seems to me, somebody finally posting the Chelsea Bruck's missing poster on their site. It would have been nice if the band devoted their site to finding Chelsea from the beginning, it being social media, to set the tone for their fans and the party goers to do the same. Below you'll find it has already been sent to LE

[snipped, respectfully] Every poster on this thread is just amazing. Really.

I, also, contacted Kilen about this picture a while back. I can't seem to get past it.

"Missing" posters have been added to PAP's FB (within the last hour) but I can't find the photo of Chelsea with the band members & others :waitasec: If the photo was deleted, who removed it and why? Did someone reading here notice that we were discussing the photo?

https://www.facebook.com/pickaxepreacher

Wow! How very strange! I am happy that finally, after more then 6 weeks since Chelsea went missing, the band is showing some support and including the missing poster on their FB page. However, I hope they realize their subsequent actions, of removing a picture of band members w/ Chelsea, significantly downplays their recent action/attempt to show their support for Chelsea and bring her home. Anyone that is slightly interested in this case has already seen this picture *on their FB page (even people like myself who do not use FB). So, WHY remove the picture??? It seems you would only remove a pic because you don't like the questions and/or attention it is raising. MAN UP! A young woman is missing...and the bottom line is she went missing while supporting and attending an event hosted by this band and/or at least one of its members! Show Some Class...Don't just do this for Chelsea but do it for her heartbroken family and the local community that is extremely vested and passionate about bringing this young woman home!*

:thinking: The photo of Chelsea w/band & others was on PAP's FB yesterday. There were no "missing posters" unless one followed a link. This morning when I checked the site, the photo was gone and "missing posters" had been added. The photo is back on the site. :waitasec: WTF!?!

:thinking: The photo of Chelsea w/band & others was on PAP's FB yesterday. There were no "missing posters" unless one followed a link. This morning when I checked the site, the photo was gone and "missing posters" had been added. The photo is back on the site. :waitasec: WTF!?!

I can confirm the events you listed above as 100% accurate. It doesn't make any sense! It is unnerving and quite unsettling to say the least!

Wish I had seen the missing photo and its reappearance. I see it is on their photo page now. It also is on Chelsea's FB page @ May 5. On PAP page there is a different photo with Chelsea in it, at the opening "party" for a new CD, May 3 I believe.

While it does not seem MW (party host) or PAP (the band) are doing as much as they should, I have seen pages for other bands or their members who are keeping Chelsea in their recent posts. Cannot give links, as I was doing random cross searches.

I would just like to invite and welcome the PAP FB admin to sign up and join the discussion. I know posting for the first time is a little uncomfortable but its all smooth sailing after that. Maybe joining the discussion could help you remember something very important from that night. Something that could help get Chelsea back to her loved ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd