GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
LE would not state Julia Niswender's step-father is a POI without due cause. They understand the implications of doing so, and are very careful with these types of proclamations.

LE would not state Julia Niswender's step-father is a POI without due cause. They understand the implications of doing so, and are very careful with these types of proclamations.

To be clear, he is not a POI in the Chelsea Bruck case. He is a POI in the murder of his stepdaughter because he will not explain his whereabouts in the days around the murder. Not sure if I am mis-reading you rosesfromangels, or if you had it switched around. Nothing is saying he is suspected in the murder (yet), nor involved in Chelsea's disappearance. We, here and internet comments, are wondering if there could be a connection. Since he was arrested by Monroe police, LE are well aware of the two cases and family connections.

...“The investigators, as well as some family members of Julia, have concerns that Mr. Turnquist has knowledge pertaining to her death,” police said in a release on Wednesday. “This is due to the fact that he has not provided detectives with a formal statement as to his whereabouts the days prior to Julia’s death, thus making him a person of interest.” ...

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...tepfather-slain-emu-student-custody/24377593/

I can't help asking: Where was Mr. Turnquist the night that Chelsea Bruck went missing?

Creepy how he tried to identify with 'what would a detective do' on your link rosesfromangels, as he smirked. All this time on WS, that thought has never crossed my mind. Any of yours' in that way? So one would have to think like him thinking like a detective to figure it out?

I wonder if Chelsea Bruck's co-workers may have seen him around where she works or others, at other venues?

Screenshot 2015-03-04 at 5.09.47 PM.jpg

To be clear, he is not a POI in the Chelsea Bruck case. He is a POI in the murder of his stepdaughter because he will not explain his whereabouts in the days around the murder. Not sure if I am mis-reading you rosesfromangels, or if you had it switched around. Nothing is saying he is suspected in the murder (yet), nor involved in Chelsea's disappearance. We, here and internet comments, are wondering if there could be a connection. Since he was arrested by Monroe police, LE are well aware of the two cases and family connections.

Understood, and good clarification. The Niswender girl is vehemently defending her step-dad as well stating he has passed two polys.
I have long *speculated* on a connection between the two cases (Niswender and Bruck), and suggest a vigorous examination continue. I agree that because you are arrested on one charge does not automatically make you guilty of a more serious crime.
All this being said, I am suggesting that LE continue to examine any possible connections, including any connections to the "sketch guy" in the Bruck POI poster.

So thank you Spellbound, yes, we must be thorough, but not over reaching in our speculations or proclamations

Some people can pass polygraphs. And just because it was said, does not mean it was accurate. I will still wonder.

He's a POI in the step daughters case?

Chelsea, girl, we haven't forgotten you. Hanging out at the back door right now, trying to make sense of Julia's latest news. Is there a connection? Everything feels so unreal. Wish you could get back home ASAP.

I want to find/figure out how/if "sketch guy" in the Bruck disappearance is connected to the POI in the Niswender murder. That answer will probably be found via LE's online forensics, *and* I think all of the POI's past and current martial arts students should be given a review. There is a financial trail to determine who they are/were. I submit that it is crucial that this connection be examined thoroughly.

It might be worth checking the students, although he may only teach very young kids. I don't know what age groups he taught. And there would also be co-workers from both jobs, social contacts, online contacts, friends, etc...... so many people he was in contact with. How do you narrow it down to most likely?

I would also be interested in hearing what Chelsea's take/theory on Julia Niswender's murder was. I think whatever she said, theorized, and speculated should be thoughtfully evaluated.

I hope something new is found on the locationof Chelsea as spring approaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong