GUILTY MI - Christopher Regan, 53, Iron River, 14 Oct 2014

The prosecutor did an excellent job. Not sure why defense put Cochran on the stand. Might have been better to find some expert witnesses who could defend her on a abused wife kind of defense. "that was a lie" "that was a partial lie" surely did not bode well in the juries mind.

I think she probably insisted on testifying. I thought the defense's closing was really good but there wasn't any fighting the prosecutor!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't get that channel. I'll check and see if I can find the half hour specIal.

I don't get that channel. I'll check and see if I can find the half hour specIal.

I've been messaging with the news director at upmatters.com and they are trying to get the special online -- they were working on it yesterday but there must've been a problem. I'll link when it shows up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kelly Marie Cochran stands convicted of murder in Michigan for plotting with her husband in 2014 to kill her boyfriend and then dismember his body, eventually hiding his remains in the woods.

Now, Cochran is back in Lake County this week to face allegations she murdered her husband in revenge for the killing of Christopher Regan, who was her boyfriend, co-worker and "the only good thing" she had in her life, according to court records.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/subur...an-husband-murder-st-0221-20180220-story.html

https://press.discovery.com/us/id/p...igation-discovery-travels-michigans-upp-4365/

[FONT=&quot]When Laura Frizzo, the lone female police chief in the isolated, relentlessly cold world of Michigan's Upper Peninsula, began an investigation to find missing person Chris Regan, she never expected to uncover an alleged female serial killer as well. Investigation Discovery’s upcoming true crime thriller, DEAD NORTH, leads Frizzo down a rabbit hole that alludes to cannibalism, reveals human remains and uncovers a deadly love triangle. The investigation escalates into a cat and mouse pursuit, and brings Frizzo face-to-face with a serial killer she describes as pure evil. Through extensive bodycam footage and interrogation room conversations, this exclusive docuseries chronicles every first-hand detail of this bizarre, "Fargo"-like tale, concluding with a stunning face-off of two women on opposite sides of the law. DEAD NORTH premieres in a two-night event on Monday, May 28 and Tuesday, May 29 from 9-11pm ET.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Investigation Discovery, at the core, tells real stories about real people who are looking for justice. The search for Chris Regan – and specifically Laura Frizzo’s determination to solve this case – is what compelled us to join her on this journey for answers,” said Henry Schleiff, Group President of Investigation Discovery, Travel Channel, American Heroes Channel, and Destination America. “The story that unfolds through Chief Frizzo’s own video documentations is a rare opportunity for viewers to see a skilled investigator at work.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I’m so grateful that justice was served for Chris Regan, but I firmly believe that there are other victims out there,” said Laura Frizzo. “With new leads regarding their whereabouts, I’m hoping this series will shed light on the case and allow me to finish the investigation I started.”[/FONT]

I didn't follow on this thread, wish I had. But It's all I can do to follow threads. Some of which move so fast. I keep adding to my bookmark list. Then had to pause to learn new software. I'm still learning new software program which is awesome. But I'm so far behind on threads lol. JMO.

Anyway, this 4 part documentary on the ID channel best ever I have watched. So well done and so moving. Former (not happy to write that Mr. City Manager of Iron River, Michigan) Chief Laura Frizzo among others, thank you is not enough for your due diligence. Tears of sadness and tears of joy. IMO.

Justice for Chris Regan!

I was impressed with Chief Frizzo’s determination.

The series is filling in a lot of puzzle pieces.
Surprised her Facebook is still up.
Kelly Marie Gaboyan-Cochran
Who are her other victims?

She said there are more. Maybe someday we’ll hear the story. I felt she killed her husband so she could blame him for killing Chris.

Subscribing.

One of the crazier stories I have seen. I'm following here in case any news comes of any of the other victims. I'm sure some super smart ws'ers could put together a list of potential victims when we learn what cities she was in during what timeframe.

Last edited:
Alleged serial killer Kelly Cochran was 'like the devil' in court, new documentary claims

Investigation Discovery titled “Dead North,” chronicles the investigation through shocking interviews, extensive bodycam footage and interrogation room conversations.

Woman who injected husband with lethal dose of heroin may have killed 9 others, served lover's remains at BBQ

An upcoming documentary called “Dead North,” set to air on May 28 and May 29 on Investigation Discovery, probes other possible murders that may be linked to Cochran. Cochran’s family told investigators she may have killed as many as nine people and buried their bodies throughout the Midwest.

I watched DEAD NORTH, all of the episodes and would love to know if anyone picked up the investigation into the other 9 possible murders? Also, does anyone know if Laura Rizzo married the other detective or got her job back?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back