MI MI - Damian Onwuzulike, 59, Detroit, 15 June 2009

Discussion in 'Cold Cases' started by Tonia, Jun 22, 2009.

1. Tonia

Tonia New Member

Family asks for help in finding Detroit man who went missing Monday

Police are asking the public’s help in finding a 59-year-old man whose family has not heard from him since Monday.

Damian Onwuzulike of Detroit, was last seen leaving work at midnight at a Wal-Mart store in Dearborn after his shift Monday, his wife, Deborah Onwuzulike, said today.

“Anything could have happened. I don’t know. All kinds of things have gone through my mind,” she said. “I just hope he’s still alive.”

The last time his family heard from Damian Onwuzulike, a Nigerian immigrant who has lived in the United States since 1974, was at 5:28 p.m. Monday when he sent a simple text message answering yes to a question, his wife said.

Police described the missing man as 5-foot, 7 inches tall, 210 pounds, with dark skin. His wife said he was on high blood pressure medication and was being treated for a heart problem but had no other physical or mental health problems.

Deborah Onwuzulike said her husband had been experiencing a lot of pressure because of the 46 rental properties he owns mostly in Detroit.

[​IMG]

http://www.freep.com/article/20090620/NEWS01/90620046/1001/NEWS

2. Loading...

3. Tonia

Tonia New Member

4. STEADFAST

STEADFAST New Member

That's so sad and puzzling.