MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wondered why it was even considered to NOT be her. If there is really no reason to believe that it might be Stislicki, why even suggest it?
Well, I hope it isn't her. It's a tragedy for some family no matter what, obviously.
Whoever it turns out to be, I hope they catch rhe person responsible quickly.
Regarding Danielle, the fact that her purse was found in her car makes me think that she was not the one who left her car at the apartments. That would point to someone she knows rather than to a stranger, in my opinion.

Whoever it is, it is still someone, so RIP to whoever's identity is unknown, Danielle or not Danielle.

Danielle does indeed look slimmer in more recent pictures. It kinda worried me too.
I just hope she just needed fresh air and that she comes back soon, unharmed.

I am not from the US, so its harder for me to keep track of the local news.
Anything new on the female body found?

I haven't seen any new information...

On one report I see it written as 'body' on another it's 'remains.' That's two different things... to me.

I've perused several local media sites this morning and saw no updates on Ms. Stislicki or the body found in the plastic container in southwest Detroit. Hope there is information forthcoming later today.

There doesn't seem to be any sense of urgency in locating Ms. Stislicki. No pleas from family members/friends for her safe return. No announcement of reward for information regarding her disappearance. So little information about Danielle: Does she live alone? Does she have a boyfriend? Who saw her after she left work last Friday? Puzzling that there hasn't been any additional reporting on this missing young woman. :waitasec:

Body found in Detroit isn't missing Farmington Hills woman

By Anne Runkle, arunkle@oakpress.com,, @AnneRunkle1 on Twitter

Posted: 12/06/16, 12:43 PM EST | Updated: 34 secs ago

Farmington Hills police say a woman’s body found in southwest Detroit on Monday isn’t a Farmington Hills woman missing since Friday, Dec 2...

Farmington Hills Lt. Jeff King said the body found in a plastic container in an alley at Majestic Street and Central Avenue in southwest Detroit was not Stislicki. The remains found in Detroit have not been identified...

http://www.dailytribune.com/general...n-detroit-isnt-missing-farmington-hills-woman

Body found in Detroit isn't missing Farmington Hills woman

By Anne Runkle, arunkle@oakpress.com,, @AnneRunkle1 on Twitter

Posted: 12/06/16, 12:43 PM EST | Updated: 34 secs ago

Farmington Hills police say a woman’s body found in southwest Detroit on Monday isn’t a Farmington Hills woman missing since Friday, Dec 2...

Farmington Hills Lt. Jeff King said the body found in a plastic container in an alley at Majestic Street and Central Avenue in southwest Detroit was not Stislicki. The remains found in Detroit have not been identified...

http://www.dailytribune.com/general...n-detroit-isnt-missing-farmington-hills-woman

God :( I mean I know they were pretty confident it wasn't her but it's another woman now who won't be coming home to her family :( so much tragedy in this world.

There doesn't seem to be any sense of urgency in locating Ms. Stislicki. No pleas from family members/friends for her safe return. No announcement of reward for information regarding her disappearance. So little information about Danielle: Does she live alone? Does she have a boyfriend? Who saw her after she left work last Friday? Puzzling that there hasn't been any additional reporting on this missing young woman. :waitasec:
Hello,

I just wanted to stop by and post a reply because my little sister is very close friends with Danielle. I know information may seem sparse at the moment, but rest assured that friends and family of Danielle's have been nothing but urgent over the last several days. I think it's best not to speculate so negatively in situations like these because comments like this can come across as hurtful, especially when the people directly involved are in such terrible pain over it. Believe me, I have seen it myself. Certainly don't mean to be rude. I just wanted to say something because I have seen a lot of comments like these over the last few days all over the place and it's very frustrating. The police are doing their jobs and her family are doing everything they can.

:welcome: to Websleuths. We here, especially locals (I live in Oakland County), are always searching for facts in every case. So little information has been made available about this missing young woman through the media that is our only resource without personal knowledge of the case. Thank you for sharing your direct knowledge about Ms. Stislicki. We at Websleuths are ready and willing to help find Danielle. Our thoughts and prayers are with her family and friends. May she return home safely and quickly to those who care about Danielle Stislicki.

Hello,

I just wanted to stop by and post a reply because my little sister is very close friends with Danielle. I know information may seem sparse at the moment, but rest assured that friends and family of Danielle's have been nothing but urgent over the last several days. I think it's best not to speculate so negatively in situations like these because comments like this can come across as hurtful, especially when the people directly involved are in such terrible pain over it. Believe me, I have seen it myself. Certainly don't mean to be rude. I just wanted to say something because I have seen a lot of comments like these over the last few days all over the place and it's very frustrating. The police are doing their jobs and her family are doing everything they can.

From the Lansing area here. I have been sharing this on FB. I wish I could help more. Hopefully you are aware of where she may have gone. Prayers and thoughts are with family and friends. Please keep us updated.

Farmington Hills woman has been missing since Friday
Danielle Stislicki's family offers $10,000 reward in search

By Dave Bartkowiak Jr.

Posted: 3:32 PM, December 06, 2016
Updated: 5:05 PM, December 06, 2016

FARMINGTON HILLS, Mich. - Danielle Stislicki has not been seen or heard from since Friday*in Southfield.*

Police said the 28-year-old's vehicle was left at her home near Halsted and Grand River in Farmington Hills, but she was last seen in Southfield.*

Police are searching for her after her family said*it's out of character for her to be missing, and they are concerned.*

A family member said Stislicki was supposed to meet someone for dinner at 5:30 p.m. Friday, but she never showed. Her car was found parked in front of her apartment, locked with her purse and wallet inside.*

Farmington Hills police said the family is offering a $10,000 reward to anyone with information on her whereabouts. Police released this statement on Tuesday...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/farmington-hills-woman-has-been-missing-since-friday

I'm glad to see that the family has offered a reward for information that might help find Danielle. Hopefully, the reward will generate some tips that will help LE locate the missing young woman.

The mention that Danielle was supposed to meet someone for dinner on Friday evening is a new piece of the puzzle. Each little bit of information will help bring a resolution to this case. I hope and pray that DS is found safe and soon.

:welcome: to Websleuths. We here, especially locals (I live in Oakland County), are always searching for facts in every case. So little information has been made available about this missing young woman through the media that is our only resource without personal knowledge of the case. Thank you for sharing your direct knowledge about Ms. Stislicki. We at Websleuths are ready and willing to help find Danielle. Our thoughts and prayers are with her family and friends. May she return home safely and quickly to those who care about Danielle Stislicki.

Welcome

I am local too and am in Macomb County, praying she is found

Farmington Hills woman has been missing since Friday
Danielle Stislicki's family offers $10,000 reward in search

By Dave Bartkowiak Jr.

Posted: 3:32 PM, December 06, 2016
Updated: 5:05 PM, December 06, 2016

FARMINGTON HILLS, Mich. - Danielle Stislicki has not been seen or heard from since Friday*in Southfield.*

Police said the 28-year-old's vehicle was left at her home near Halsted and Grand River in Farmington Hills, but she was last seen in Southfield.*

Police are searching for her after her family said*it's out of character for her to be missing, and they are concerned.*

A family member said Stislicki was supposed to meet someone for dinner at 5:30 p.m. Friday, but she never showed. Her car was found parked in front of her apartment, locked with her purse and wallet inside.*

Farmington Hills police said the family is offering a $10,000 reward to anyone with information on her whereabouts. Police released this statement on Tuesday...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/farmington-hills-woman-has-been-missing-since-friday

I'm glad to see that the family has offered a reward for information that might help find Danielle. Hopefully, the reward will generate some tips that will help LE locate the missing young woman.

The mention that Danielle was supposed to meet someone for dinner on Friday evening is a new piece of the puzzle. Each little bit of information will help bring a resolution to this case. I hope and pray that DS is found safe and soon.
The person that she was suppose to meet for dinner. Did she know them well or someone she had recently met?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

[SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/farmington-hills-woman-has-been-missing-since-friday[SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]

On Wednesday, December 7, 2016,
Chief Charles Nebus and the family will be holding a press conference at 2:00 PM, at the Farmington Hills Police Department, 31655 W 11 Mile Road.

From the Lansing area here. I have been sharing this on FB. I wish I could help more. Hopefully you are aware of where she may have gone. Prayers and thoughts are with family and friends. Please keep us updated.
Unfortunately I have no idea where she could be. It's a very frightening situation for everyone. I only hope she's okay. Just sharing the information is wonderful and I thank you for it.

The person that she was suppose to meet for dinner. Did she know them well or someone she had recently met?
She knew them very well. It was a good friend she was going to meet after work. She was going to stop off at home to change before heading out. Based on the initial search party that took place on Sunday morning, the police were suggesting she parked but possibly never even made it inside the building. Again, I can only hope she's alright.

Welcome

I am local too and am in Macomb County, praying she is found

I am also local, in Wayne County. I've been sharing on Facebook and praying that she is found.

I have a doctor's appointment late tomorrow morning but will certainly make every effort to be home on time for the press conference. Pleased to know that the family is speaking out and hoping they will let the public know what we can do to help - distribute fliers, participate in searches, etc. :praying: that Danielle is located soon.

Unfortunately I have no idea where she could be. It's a very frightening situation for everyone. I only hope she's okay. Just sharing the information is wonderful and I thank you for it.

She knew them very well. It was a good friend she was going to meet after work. She was going to stop off at home to change before heading out. Based on the initial search party that took place on Sunday morning, the police were suggesting she parked but possibly never even made it inside the building. Again, I can only hope she's alright.
Oh Holocene I am so sorry. I hope she just needed to get away...this time of year can be hard for so many reasons...known and unknown.

Holocene do you have any idea of why she may have missed meeting for dinner? Possibly she was in her car to leave and something happened and she went to help or someone she knew came by??

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member