MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, she and the reporter said she got all of that from the police.

The part about him asking for a ride, the reporter says that "she thinks, based on what police told her, that he asked for a ride." That's why I thought it sounded like speculating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seemingly new info from SG's SIL quoted from video:
-Took his family's cars
-Evidence/eyewitnesses of him being with Danielle that day per FHPD
-Eyewitnesses saw her at house on Berkley
-Some witnesses in neighborhood reportedly saw Danielle's jeep at the Berkley home (seems like heresay maybe--kind of mixed in the reporting on if it is from SIL or FHPD?)

This interview is huge. His family is turning on him. She released SIGNIFICANT information by telling us that not only was Danielle's car at SGs house that afternoon but also that SG is non compliant with the investigation.

Not as huge as one may think, but at least we're allowed to discuss it now that it's been mentioned on msm.
These things have been traveling around SM for months and months but we've been unable to discuss it until now.

I believe that SG holds the key to solving this case , but it seems as though he won't come forward and share what he may or may not know.
Hopefully evidence that is being processed at the crime lab will help bring a resolve to this case.

I worry the evidence found is thin. LE knows he did it but forensic findings are not solid enough to fully prosecute him. It seems family is depleted... meaning they are throwing their cards on the table and hoping their interview and this one with the SIL will help in some way. There has been an emotional shift in the past week . ... and it seems more of anger to me.:(

HIS family is not turning on him, in fact, it appears both his family and in-laws are remaining silent and perhaps supporting him; as it is alleged that he is at his in-laws house with his wife. I'm not saying FG is not involved, I just wouldn't bet my paycheck on this FOX news interview with the SIL that it is all factual. Why weren't the police also included in the interview?

I'm curious to know why after close to 3 months is her sister now saying something? I think the only reason SG's wife parents are supporting him is to only keep her daughter happy as she's battling leukemia.
I'm sorry but if that was my daughter and LE showed up taking cars, floorboards and mattress they obviously have some proof. LE does NOT randomly pick homes to search. I would not let my son in law in my home. Or want him near my daughter until he was 100% cleared. This case hits home for me. Sadness & Anger.
Rant over. Carry On! 😉

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

I'm curious to know why after close to 3 months is her sister now saying something? I think the only reason SG's wife parents are supporting him is to only keep her daughter happy as she's battling leukemia.
I'm sorry but if that was my daughter and LE showed up taking cars, floorboards and mattress they obviously have some proof. LE does NOT randomly pick homes to search. I would not let my son in law in my home. Or want him near my daughter until he was 100% cleared. This case hits home for me. Sadness & Anger.
Rant over. Carry On! 

I agree completely, rant well warranted. In regard to the sister in law though, she's actually been vocal for quite some time now. It was all through social media so we haven't been able to discuss her or anything she's been saying until the Fox News broadcast.

I agree completely, rant well warranted. In regard to the sister in law though, she's actually been vocal for quite some time now. It was all through social media so we haven't been able to discuss her or anything she's been saying until the Fox News broadcast.
Thank you. I had know idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members