MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is directed at no one in particular, but Reddit, while it might have useful nuggets of information, is largely unmoderated. In some cases, it's a free for all train wreck. Because it's not a MSM or LE source, I suspect Reddit falls under the category of rumor and might be off limits here. Perhaps a mod will chime in.

(FWIW, I presume Reddit for various cases. Sometimes the info is spot on. Other times, the info is so ridiculously out there. Just my experience.)

This is directed at no one in particular, but Reddit, while it might have useful nuggets of information, is largely unmoderated. In some cases, it's a free for all train wreck. Because it's not a MSM or LE source, I suspect Reddit falls under the category of rumor and might be off limits here. Perhaps a mod will chime in.

(FWIW, I presume Reddit for various cases. Sometimes the info is spot on. Other times, the info is so ridiculously out there. Just my experience.)

It's off limits for sure but we weren't getting facts from it. Just discussing the book issue.

It's a ship of fools over there....

Hopefully you can see the link below without a subscription. This is regarding boarding up abandoned houses in Detroit within the next two years.

City kicks off mission to board up 11,000 blighted houses

"...The program will allow the city to secure privately-owned abandoned houses that they can't legally demolish with federal funding, Duggan said at the event....

"With this process, we go through and board every house so it secures houses that otherwise were left open," Duggan said."

http://www.crainsdetroit.com/articl...off-mission-to-board-up-11000-blighted-houses

Hopefully you can see the link below without a subscription. This is regarding boarding up abandoned houses in Detroit within the next two years.

City kicks off mission to board up 11,000 blighted houses

"...The program will allow the city to secure privately-owned abandoned houses that they can't legally demolish with federal funding, Duggan said at the event....

"With this process, we go through and board every house so it secures houses that otherwise were left open," Duggan said."

http://www.crainsdetroit.com/articl...off-mission-to-board-up-11000-blighted-houses

Praying this time it works. I worked on the abandoned home project 17 years ago in Detroit. It went no where. Dugan worked for McNamara regime at that time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Police are searching an area on Haggerty road in Novi.Close to where Dani disappeared??
Watch Clickondetroit.com or channel 4

Police are searching an area on Haggerty road in Novi.Close to where Dani disappeared??
Watch Clickondetroit.com or channel 4

OK, I am confused - is this close to where she went missing? The ? at the end of your sentence makes it to where you are saying this is or asking....

Police flock to wooded area in Novi for large search

It remains unclear clear what prompted search near Pheasant Run Plaza
The Novi search started just before sunset and remained active as of the 11 p.m. hour.

Nearby business owners said they were told to carry on as usual, and that there was no threat to the public.

Police from Novi and Farmington were involved. Crime tape and lights could be seen from the road.

Search efforts were set up near Pheasant Run Plaza, but the large police presence was mostly concentrated in a wooded, grassy area that backs up to a nearby creek.

About an acre was roped off. At last check, it appeared authorities were going farther into the ravine to investigate.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/police-flock-to-wooded-area-in-novi-for-large-search

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/police-flock-to-wooded-area-in-novi-for-large-search

[h=1]Police flock to wooded area in Novi for large search[/h] [h=2]It remains unclear clear what prompted search near Pheasant Run Plaza[/h]Police from Novi and Farmington were involved. Crime tape and lights could be seen from the road.

Search efforts were set up near Pheasant Run Plaza, but the large police presence was mostly concentrated in a wooded, grassy area that backs up to a nearby creek.
more at link

OMG.....the news people did not say a body found but they show a map in the video on clickondetroit.com and the map says.....body found.They are now going deeper toward the water,searching.
IMO they found Dani

Praying this time it works. I worked on the abandoned home project 17 years ago in Detroit. It went no where. Dugan worked for McNamara regime at that time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It won't. Land bank scam. Again. I'm surprised Duggan isn't in a cell next to Kwame at this point. I hope he's gone in a few months.

OMG.....the news people did not say a body found but they show a map in the video on clickondetroit.com and the map says.....body found.They are now going deeper toward the water,searching.
IMO they found Dani

I just posted the same thing. I think this could be her. Now I'll never get to sleep tonight....

IMO they found Dani

Holy shhhhhhhhiiiii. What?!?! Where are you seeing this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni