MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #14 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumping for Dani and her loved ones. Hopefully this second spring will provide some answers. Sigh......

Spring? It is snowing today!

But I share your sentiment. I hope we will get some answers soon.

Spring? It is snowing today!

But I share your sentiment. I hope we will get some answers soon.

LOL I hear you. My golf league starts in 2.5 weeks!!!!! Sure hope we see some movement soon. Doesn't seem as tho FG is going to give anything up. Could testing be this backlogged????

Yes I have been wondering too about any dna results coming back. No jail snitch. Guess he likes jail. I got the willys yesterday. I was in the elevator where I work and a security guard was on it and didn't have a floor # pressed and was making friendly conversation. I got off quickly lol.

LOL I hear you. My golf league starts in 2.5 weeks!!!!! Sure hope we see some movement soon. Doesn't seem as tho FG is going to give anything up. Could testing be this backlogged????

Testing would be in. It took 5 1/2 months for DNA testing results in the case I’m involved with. Multiple DNA items , multiple people. This was submitted 4 months after Dani disappearance and would be going to same lab. :( DNA can be tricky and not always a “ slam dunk”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Testing would be in. It took 5 1/2 months for DNA testing results in the case I’m involved with. Multiple DNA items , multiple people. This was submitted 4 months after Dani disappearance and would be going to same lab. :( DNA can be tricky and not always a “ slam dunk”.

I don't think any amount of DNA testing would motivate them to bring charges this soon. He'll be locked up for a good long while, so they have every reason to wait to see whether Danielle is found, which would make it easier to get a murder one verdict.

I don't think any amount of DNA testing would motivate them to bring charges this soon. He'll be locked up for a good long while, so they have every reason to wait to see whether Danielle is found, which would make it easier to get a murder one verdict.

We can agree to disagree.;) I do believe LE would proceed with an arrest if DNA was the “ slam dunk”. LE IMO wants justice but also closure for her amazing family. Having solid DNA evidence they could pressure him by using a plea to confess to where he placed her.
So many unknowns . I still believe the Hines drive search was based on his cell phone pings on that night. It was too elaborate of a search on the basis of a psychological profile as they stated.JMO
I pray for her family and friends daily. The unanswered questions , the lack of justice can eat away at you.:(

We can agree to disagree.;) I do believe LE would proceed with an arrest if DNA was the “ slam dunk”. LE IMO wants justice but also closure for her amazing family. Having solid DNA evidence they could pressure him by using a plea to confess to where he placed her.
So many unknowns . I still believe the Hines drive search was based on his cell phone pings on that night. It was too elaborate of a search on the basis of a psychological profile as they stated.JMO
I pray for her family and friends daily. The unanswered questions , the lack of justice can eat away at you.:(

There is another Oakland County case from a few months before Danielle Stislicki's disappearance that has yet to be solved. Alexandra Brueger was shot to death while jogging on July 30, 2016. To date, there hasn't been an arrest nor is there even a POI. I hope and pray daily for resolutions in both of these local cases and hope that both families will eventually get justice for these beloved young women.

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...ally-shot-while-jogging-Rose-Twp-30-July-2016

Off topic . If possible could some guide me to the site that states where a prisoner is heading? I believe it’s Otis however cannot find what I am looking for. Thank you.

Lighting Dani's candle.

burgandyCandleDani.jpg

May she come home soon.

Another Bump for our Dani from :canada:

Just saw this podcast posted

Trace Evidence
037 - The Disappearance of Danielle Stislicki

https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/trace-evidence/e/53674640
Listening to it right now. The host just said that many believe police tunnel vision comprised the case. This is the first I have ever heard of this?? Wth? Please tell me this guy is not about to imply that FG was wrongly narrowed in on....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Listening to it right now. The host just said that many believe police tunnel vision comprised the case. This is the first I have ever heard of this?? Wth? Please tell me this guy is not about to imply that FG was wrongly narrowed in on....

I would say that "many people" means the murderer's in-laws, who are completely devoid of critical thinking skills. There is no doubt.

I'm not sure if I even want to listen to this. The description for the episode contains inaccuracies. That’s a red flag that it was sloppily researched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni