MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #14 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Floyd may be guilty of the jogger attack.

But what evidence points him to Danielles case besides him being a former security guard at her job?

Just asking

But what evidence points him to Danielles case besides him being a former security guard at her job?

Just asking

CrimeWatch Daily summarizes:
Parts 1&2

I am hoping this is considered msm. I consider the sources -- interviews with Dani's Mom and Dad, LE, Floyd Galloway's former SIL -- to be primary sources, and so within the Websleuths TOS.

Though there may have been some discussion threads back about a detail or 2 that were off?

Lighting Dani's candle.

110367-a678599967f2770d26009e544b5e1535.jpg

Attachments

• danisCandleSmaller.jpg
    danisCandleSmaller.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 1

Just asking

Floyd is guilty of the Hines Park Woman Jogger attack. Floyd said he is guilty November 21, 2017, as i recall, when he allocuted to avoid trial on attempted murder.

Floyd stalked Danielle at MetLife and was the last person to see Danielle.

Just asking

RBBM

Dexter: I'm linking an article for your (and anyone else's) perusal. This article is lengthy, but I'm posting information that helps answer your question which I've bolded above.

While investigators fail to gain much information from potential witnesses in the area, other witnesses come forward who claim to have seen Danielle on the night she disappeared. Several people from the MetLife building spotted Danielle that night, and according to Richard “It has been reported by some people that work at the building that there was a car out there with its hood up.” According to the witnesses, there was a man looking at the engine and he was seen talking to Danielle. Further investigation provides a name to the man beneath the hood: Floyd Galloway. Galloway worked as a security guard at the building, and according to Ann, may have had a crush on Danielle. In an interview she stated “The frequency in which he would seek her out, you know, walking around the office, particularly showing up by her cubicle. Danielle was friendly with Floyd, and that was it.”

According to Ann, Danielle had no interest in Floyd beyond friendship. Her kind and welcoming nature opened her up frequently to conversations with men, and the fact that she was young and attractive typically brought them around a little more frequently. According to Ann, Danielle became even more determined to ensure there was no flirting between she and Galloway when she learned that not only was he married, but that he had a wife at home who had been diagnosed with cancer. Authorities became suspicious of Galloway rather quickly, but he hires a lawyer and refuses to speak to authorities without his presence. Livonia Police Chief Curtis would later state “Mr. Galloway was the last person seen with Danielle Stislicki. It raises serious questions.” Galloway’s lawyer, Jim Williams, responded “He was represented by counsel and he was made well aware of the constitutional protections of the fifth amendment, the right against self-incrimination and the right to remain silent.”

037 - The Disappearance of Danielle Stislicki

I was driving down Joy Road a couple of days ago (between Farmington & Merriman) and saw a "Find Dani" sign in someone's yard. People will not forget. I hope LE will find a way to keep Danielle's murderer in prison past 2033, but if he does get out then, there will still be plenty of people who will be tracking his every move.

Is there anyway to see who has visited a prisoner in Mi and when?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member