Still Missing MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #15 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My only hope is that one day FG tells a cellmate and that cellmate comes forward. I think that's the only way it will ever come from FG. If even then.

WXYZ Detroit just reported FBI are at a Nature Reserve and were seen carrying rakes and shovels. Not sure if this area would come into play but it appears to me they are looking for a buried body IMO No link as it was on noon news.
ETA- Reserve is in Westland. Not sure where that is and would even come into play

Last edited:
WXYZ Detroit just reported FBI are at a Nature Reserve and were seen carrying rakes and shovels. Not sure if this area would come into play but it appears to me they are looking for a buried body IMO No link as it was on noon news.
ETA- Reserve is in Westland. Not sure where that is and would even come into play

I heard this reported on WWJ while I was in the car. The search in Westland is related to an open case in Inkster.

Another developing story about a body found in a field in Dearborn:

DEVELOPING: Body Found In Field In Dearborn
The article has been updated:
SEPTEMBER 20, 2019 - 4:19 PM
DEARBORN (WWJ) - Dearborn police are asking for the public's help as they investigate a homicide.

The victim, identified as a 34-year-old woman from Taylor, was found injured and unresponsive at around 8 a.m. Friday, in a field on Paul Ave. near the Detroit border, according to police.

Police and EMS were called to the scene, just off the Southfield Freeway and north of Ford Road, and rendered first aid to the woman, but she died at the scene.

[SBM]”
Prayers to the victim and her family.

William Mitchell III was hired at one point by Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick.
Lawyer Says His Job Was to Keep Mayor’s Text Messages Secret

My belief is that FG fancied himself a criminal mastermind. The steps he took — the rehearsal drive past MetLife, turning off his phone, the cash, the cab — indicate he had a premeditated plan to abduct, assault, and murder Danielle. No doubt part of his planning included research into body disposal. Do we know what (if any) other computer devices were found and seized in the search of his house? I would be surprised if the young couple did not have at least a 1 laptop or iPad or other device, shared or independent.

Once FG was visited so quickly by detectives at his work, he knew he was under suspicion and he took steps to cover his tracks. For example the prosecutor mentioned his phone was wiped. But so often hard drives can be ‘undeleted’ and search history information can be recovered.

...My belief is that FG fancied himself a criminal mastermind. The steps he took — the rehearsal drive past MetLife, turning off his phone, the cash, the cab — indicate he had a premeditated plan to abduct, assault, and murder Danielle. No doubt part of his planning included research into body disposal. Do we know what (if any) other computer devices were found and seized in the search of his house? I would be surprised if the young couple did not have at least a 1 laptop or iPad or other device, shared or independent...

While I've followed Danielle's case from the beginning (it's local for me - I live in Oakland County), I probably missed a lot of the discussion here when there wasn't much happening in the media. During the same period of time, there were several other Michigan cases that interested me, and I tried to keep up with each of them: Jessica Heeringa, Chelsea Bruck, Julia Niswender, and Ally Brueger.

I don't recall much discussion about motive in Dani's disappearance and/or demise. I understand and appreciate that Dani was not interested in FG, knew that he was a married man, was cordial and friendly towards him but wanted no romantic involvement with her colleague. Was it her continually rebuffing FG that prompted him to assault and murder Danielle? If he liked Dani and wanted to have some type of relationship with her, why resort to murder? I have long entertained the notion that FG thought that he could spend a romantic evening with Dani, have sex, and perhaps convince her that they should be together. Danielle, once again, rebuffed FG's advances and things got rough. I'm not convinced beyond a reasonable doubt that FG actually intended to kill Dani.

None of us were there, so we don't know what transpired, and we may never know what really happened because Dani is no longer here, and the perp isn't going to tell the truth about that fateful night. After watching the pretrial hearing, I am convinced that Dani was most likely killed by FG, but I have reservations about the motive and whether or not it was intentional.

Last edited:
IMO the motive was to kidnap Dani, rape and murder her. He has already proven his is a rapist who kills with his attempt to rape and kill the jogger. She indicated thru the few texts we saw he was pursuing her and she was not interested. The flowers which I believe he sent her give me a stalker vibe. I think he became obsessed. He would have to kill her as she knew who he was. A lot of planning went into this. From the "broken down car" to his actions following. He was going to have her no matter what. His prior crime is a good indicator to me that FG just takes what he wants, when he wants it. No it not an option with him. IMO

IMO the motive was to kidnap Dani, rape and murder her. He has already proven his is a rapist who kills with his attempt to rape and kill the jogger. She indicated thru the few texts we saw he was pursuing her and she was not interested. The flowers which I believe he sent her give me a stalker vibe. I think he became obsessed. He would have to kill her as she knew who he was. A lot of planning went into this. From the "broken down car" to his actions following. He was going to have her no matter what. His prior crime is a good indicator to me that FG just takes what he wants, when he wants it. No it not an option with him. IMO
I agree 100%.

While I've followed Danielle's case from the beginning (it's local for me - I live in Oakland County), I probably missed a lot of the discussion here when there wasn't much happening in the media. During the same period of time, there were several other Michigan cases that interested me, and I tried to keep up with each of them: Jessica Heeringa, Chelsea Bruck, Julia Niswender, and Ally Brueger.

I don't recall much discussion about motive in Dani's disappearance and/or demise. I understand and appreciate that Dani was not interested in FG, knew that he was a married man, was cordial and friendly towards him but wanted no romantic involvement with her colleague. Was it her continually rebuffing FG that prompted him to assault and murder Danielle? If he liked Dani and wanted to have some type of relationship with her, why resort to murder? I have long entertained the notion that FG thought that he could spend a romantic evening with Dani, have sex, and perhaps convince her that they should be together. Danielle, once again, rebuffed FG's advances and things got rough. I'm not convinced beyond a reasonable doubt that FG actually intended to kill Dani.

None of us were there, so we don't know what transpired, and we may never know what really happened because Dani is no longer here, and the perp isn't going to tell the truth about that fateful night. After watching the pretrial hearing, I am convinced that Dani was most likely killed by FG, but I have reservations about the motive and whether or not it was intentional.
We do however have the testimony of the Hines Park jogger that he stalked, jumped on, attempted to strangle and rape, right? She was lucky to escape, so he is happy to take what he wants by force. This was no accidental death IMO.

We do however have the testimony of the Hines Park jogger that he stalked, jumped on, attempted to strangle and rape, right? She was lucky to escape, so he is happy to take what he wants by force. This was no accidental death IMO.

Yes, there's that. Defense will likely issue a motion for that case information to be disallowed. Not sure how Judge will rule.

DH and I have served on juries previously (in Oakland County). DH was selected to be foreman on a criminal trial; both of mine were professional malpractice - one medical, one legal. I would be unable to render a guilty verdict based on statements about "what anyone thinks might have happened". I would want to know the facts about what actually happened, and I don't know - at this time - whether that evidence will ever be known.

Not sure either how the Judge will rule on the jogger case. In the Worley Trial a former victim who got away was allowed to testify. It was not disclosed to the Jurors that he was convicted and what his sentence was. Only the victims experience. It replicated Ce's abduction.

I don't know why but again I believe he may be the stalker type. Did he see this woman run frequently. Did she always take the same route? I guess we will never know for sure. IMO

Another thing I just thought of was that Dani's vehicle was parked in it's usual spot. How would FG know that unless he followed her. I remember seeing early photos of it parked at the apt. but I cant recall seeing any signs posted designating parking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288