MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #2

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by Coldpizza, Dec 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JuryStillOut

JuryStillOut New Member

Oh. We get an online confirmation to print and then an official PA License Change of Address card comes in the mail that must be kept with your license.

2. Cassbren

Cassbren New Member

When Danielle was asking to leave early, who was she asking/ who was in the office that could have overheard the conversation? Did she discuss her plan with someone in the elevator. The janitor, the security guard, someone at the grocery store or gas station?

3. NoHeartAnthony

NoHeartAnthony New Member

Oh really? Oops.

4. steelman

steelman Former Member

People have been known to use all kinds of things.......rolled up carpet, comforters, foot lockers, rolling suitcases, and last but not least..............numerous trash bags.

5. JuryStillOut

JuryStillOut New Member

I think it's more likely she's in an apartment or other building/room/unit on the property. I don't have anything to back that up, it just seems much easier - to only me, probably, because there's no way I could move a dead body on my own. It doesn't seem like a two-person crime.

There have to be empty units, maybe a shared gym or clubhouse-type building, rental offices, maintenance sheds. Even unlocked cars/car trunks in the parking lots for that matter.

6. steelman

steelman Former Member

A 200 pound guy wouldn't have any problem at all moving a 120 pound woman, especially with the adrenaline rush associated with it. If she was still at the complex......well......let your nose be your guide.

I agree though, vacant apartments, a locked maintenance shed, a pond, a pool, a seldom used locked storage closet...........all should be examined immediately.

7. NoHeartAnthony

My best bet would be Heritage Park. It's a nice little oasis in the middle of the city (recommend for any runners in the area!). There's definitely spots in the back trails which are 1) accessible from side streets and parking lots, 2) marshy, watery areas and 3) areas of the park that I wouldn't normally venture on a run... ie. someone on a walk wouldn't see either.

8. NoHeartAnthony

9. gam

gam Active Member

I did read an article where LE said they searched there well, they gave examples of where, I'll try to find it. But I'm not convinced it was done well, as there was little about foot searching around that area.

10. JuryStillOut

JuryStillOut New Member

But it's cold in Michigan. In a room with an external wall or no heat, decomp wouldn't be a huge problem.

11. gam

gam Active Member

There is always other possibilities. Based on other crimes around here many would just go into Detroit, lots of abandon areas and buildings.

Freeways right there you can be to heavy wooded areas in a short time.

12. monkeypants

monkeypants Do or do not there is no try.

Too cold for smell if on the outside grounds

13. snowboots

snowboots New Member

I am not really caught up at all... Has her phone been pinged?

14. lostbutnotforgotten

lostbutnotforgotten Member

I reviewed one of the aerial maps.. not sure if this was brought up or not yet but has anyone thought of the fact that she possibly took 10 mile home? If she left work earlier than usual maybe she thought to stay off the freeways since its hunting season and a Friday is usually busy on the freeway? Just a thought

15. ChazAldi

ChazAldi Member

I work right near her building and travel in the same direction home. I never take 696 west in the evening. It's just a mess. 10 Mile is the most likely route.

16. steelman

steelman Former Member

I see what you're saying now........I thought you meant someone had harmed her and was keeping her locked up in their apartment.

I don't think this was some criminal mastermind at work here.............just a useless punk that got real lucky. No eye witnesses, no electronic ties to the victim, no cameras. Even the person behind this probably can't believe how lucky they've been up until now.

I was gonna suggest that LE look into who missed work the next day, but with it being a Saturday, 80% of the people living there probably didn't go to work.

17. TTF14

TTF14 Spaceship Headlight Pattern Expert

I believe it's been said she usually used burner phones.

18. steelman

steelman Former Member

Her phone is missing along with her. It was stated early on that her friend tried to call after she missed her dinner date, but it went directly to voice mail. Whether or not the phone was pinged in order to track it's travel path the day she left work is currently unknown.

LE hasn't said much about phone pings, the investigation, their theories, organized searches, search warrants, persons of interest, suspects, video surveillance, old boyfriends, new boyfriends.................or, pretty much anything else for the last 7 days.

19. 1bruce1

1bruce1 New Member

Totally agree with this. I don't think this was something that was well-planned or well-thought-out, just someone who saw an opportunity and went for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. soanyway

soanyway Active Member

I have a question for any long time sleuthers or people in the know. The other day, while talking to a bus driver who was also LE, I asked him about searching properties without a search warrant. We were mostly talking about motels, but he said that generally as long as the owner of the motel gives consent, they can search the rooms without having a warrant. But I'm wondering what the standard protocol (if there is one) is for apartment units. Would LE have been able to do an immediate search? Personally, if someone in my complex went missing, I would have no problem letting LE take a look. I would think that it would rise eyebrows if someone didn't consent. JMO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.