MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, there are subtle things posted by DS on SM that could easily lead to pregnancy speculation, at a time where maybe she was keeping the news very close to herself. Pure speculation on my part and wont go into details but look closely, read descriptions. Again, just a theory.

Hey, good sleuthing. do you maybe recalls dates attached to those? Cuz DS was posting pics right up to her disappearance and maybe we can see the beginnings of a baby-bump (end of first trimester typically?)...hmm, last publicly shared photo of DS, her t-shirt's untucked:

Selection_032.png

might be she simply wears her t-shirts that way and hiked it up in back to highlight her tail? Dunno. Inconclusive***.

*** like every other theory in this case....sigh.

yikes - posting right up til the end? hurts to see those words. I know what you mean but we all hope it's not the end.

Potentially interesting that DS mentions migraines. Smoking [see disclaimer below, re: DS and smoking] helps a lot of migraine sufferers, see pic attached:

View attachment 106380

Zero confirmation of DS's involvement with any sort of fun substances. The speculation by myself and others in this thread is based on:

DS having a key-chain fob thing associated with a device for surreptitiously smoking the ganja.

and

The involvement of the South Oakland special double secret drug task-force. South Oakland = Oakland county, where DS lived and worked. Tho the locus of major drug trafficking activity in South Oakland county is east of her work [Evergreen and 696], while DS lives west of her work, in Farmington Hills, where the drug activity is mostly of the retail consumption variety.

and ??? i believe jdj125, I think it was, noted DS's etsy account pinned smoking-related content

The 2nd one, LE reaching out to multiple drug related agencies [SONIC and DEA], is the more probative, as DS could've obtained the smiley-face key-chain fob from a friend who smokes, could've been pinning etsy items to purchase for that or another person, etc.

The involvement of the South Oakland drug squad suggests LE has reason to believe there's a nexus to drug activity; as I imagine the South Oakland drug task force has plenty on their plate without getting involved in a missing person case w.out a drug nexus.

Michigan has legal medical marijuana and there's an initiative to go full legal/taxed [Colorado/Washington state style] that was supposed to be on the ballot this time, but got bumped to 2018. Prolly a good move, given the bum-rush to the polls of Trump voters in 2016.

Even tho they are relatively easy to obtain and having one insulates a person against State/Local prosecution for simple possession, a lot of folks are uncomfortable with getting a med-weed card---the fear, i think, is it impacting insurance or employment or (not applicable in DS's case, afaik) some single parents fear it'll be used against them in custody battles. So they go black-market; which is cheaper than the official dispensaries and as plentiful as can be in SE Michigan.

I asked about the pepper more in response to Atomic's encounter. 10 feet seems like an odd distance to be asking questions.... unless you think you're going to get maced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are referring to what I also saw, look
up that name on Facebook and check out their cover photos. There is something that kind of freaked me out last night

I saw that but that is over a year old and seems like a map to a party or something (with directions on where to park)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire