MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
After some admittedly quick digging, I don't know the person who the internet cites as the current resident...however I may have found their wedding registry page as well as possible Facebook page. If I am looking at the right Facebook page, I still don't know the person, however they have people on their friends list who are mutual friends with people on my friends list. I know that's likely to happen in such a small world, but there are a LOT of mutual friends of my friends. I feel sick to my stomach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sorry...but at least there is movement. The mutual friend thing is interesting and keeps with our belief it was someone known to her on some level of familiarity.

AtomicAngela, thank you for answering my questions about the parking situations that IGA. I think I remember reading that Dani had an assigned parking spot. How were the assigned spots distinguished from non-assigned spots? If there was no numbered space on the parking permit, how would others know that it was Dani's reserved spot so as not to park there?

Sorry if these questions are confusing. I'm hoping to address the possibility that someone other than Dani parked her car in her spot. If it was a friend or someone who had been watching Dani, they might know her parking space, but I'm trying to figure out if there's any way a stranger could deduce Dani's assigned parking spot with no prior knowledge.

For LE to be there with a warrant there has to be just cause.

AtomicAngela, thank you for answering my questions about the parking situations that IGA. I think I remember reading that Dani had an assigned parking spot. How were the assigned spots distinguished from non-assigned spots? If there was no numbered space on the parking permit, how would others know that it was Dani's reserved spot so as not to park there?

Sorry if these questions are confusing. I'm hoping to address the possibility that someone other than Dani parked her car in her spot. If it was a friend or someone who had been watching Dani, they might know her parking space, but I'm trying to figure out if there's any way a stranger could deduce Dani's assigned parking spot with no prior knowledge.

I don't recall seeing anything about her having an assigned spot. The only thing I saw was that she had a spot she usually parked in which may be the whole "neighbors know I park there so no one else does" thing.

If a parking spot was formally reserved, there is a large green and white sign posted into the ground, similar to a handicap parking sign. It lists the number of the assigned spot (i.e. Parking for Permit 185 Only) and indicates cars will be towed if they park there. For me, the fear of being towed knowing that it's not my assigned spot would stop me from parking there. There is nothing on the sign indicating what apartment or resident it belongs to. It seems like the only way it would be flagged as a not-assigned vehicle being parked there would be for the person who actually pays for the spot complaining. I don't know if they would do that to the leasing office, maintenance, the tow company, etc. I have been seeing fewer signs around the complex lately so I think they must be removing them as tenants who had them move out or decide they don't want to pay an additional $15 or $20 per month.

DH has returned from his swim and asked when we're going to the market for our Christmas Eve groceries. He passed the store on his way home from the gym and noted that the parking lot is packed. No big surprise there, and I know we have to go eventually. That said, I'm afraid to be out if there's breaking news in the Danielle Stislicki case. What to do? What to do? :thinking:

IMO LE has been on this from the get go. Requesting flyers be passed but no searches by Family etc. I believe it has been a matter of waiting on testing/phone and such.

DH has returned from his swim and asked when we're going to the market for our Christmas Eve groceries. He passed the store on his way home from the gym and noted that the parking lot is packed. No big surprise there, and I know we have to go eventually. That said, I'm afraid to be out if there's breaking news in the Danielle Stislicki case. What to do? What to do? :thinking:
Go then we will get breaking news LOL That's what always happens to me especially on verdict watches.

I did another search and I see two other people listed as current residents in addition to EC/G and FG. It appears they own the house and it was purchased around the time of their wedding, but there are possibly two other tenants. Both with different last names from each other and the home owners.
Facebook speaks of renters, but i haven't been able to find a rental listing for that address.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Where are you finding this info? Curious as to what search options WSers are using.

I did another search and I see two other people listed as current residents in addition to EC/G and FG. It appears they own the house and it was purchased around the time of their wedding, but there are possibly two other tenants. Both with different last names from each other and the home owners.

Go ahead and go..............and could you grab me a case of beer on your way back ? I'll reserve your spot here, unless someone else comes and and grabs it while I'm not looking.

Go then we will get breaking news LOL That's what always happens to me especially on verdict watches.

Planning on heading out at 2:00PM. I think LE is supposed to make an announcement later today, so it won't be my doing ;)

Where are you finding this info? Curious as to what search options WSers are using.

Searching the address, looking at different websites with tenant and/or owner names listed. All are in agreement about EC/FG living there and owning it, but Spokeo shows additional current residents.

Very possible that EG/FG are using it as a rental property in some way shape or form.

Sounds like we may have a couple of roommates living there with the married couple in order to help pay the bills. My guess would be that the homeowners would rent out rooms to people they know, which again puts many of the locals in the same social circle.

The plot thickens.

If one wanted to monitor the inmates in the local jail, where would I find that site? INterested to see anyone who's been booked in the past 24 hours...

Searching the address, looking at different websites with tenant and/or owner names listed. All are in agreement about EC/FG living there and owning it, but Spokeo shows additional current residents.

Very possible that EG/FG are using it as a rental property in some way shape or form.

FWIW Spokeo isn't always correct. Or should I say up to date.

Go ahead and go..............and could you grab me a case of beer on your way back ? I'll reserve your spot here, unless someone else comes and and grabs it while I'm not looking.

Maybe BDE can pick me up since u live in my fave state. LOL

FWIW Spokeo isn't always correct. Or should I say up to date.

I figured that could be the case...I'm still associated with my parents' address and I haven't lived there in a decade! Still potentially useful as it may be accurate...IMO. But who knows.

If one wanted to monitor the inmates in the local jail, where would I find that site? INterested to see anyone who's been booked in the past 24 hours...

Oakland County Jail (Pontiac,Mi) does have an inmate locator. I don't know if you can search by booking date but you can search by name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutalicy