MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, a poster here on WS was approached by a man in the same apartment area/parking lot that day. She contacted police and after she gave a description, they weren't interested in who this person was. Obviously didn't match the description of the POI they already had (and that was really early on if I recall?). Basically what I was saying is they had an idea about who he was pretty early on.
Oh thank you for the clarification.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Like you, I've been thinking along similar lines, always coming back to square one:thinking:. Let me toss this out for consideration. The reward money was gathered quickly and at a pretty high but yet strange amount ($129,000 vs. say an even $150,000) Is the reward being publicly capped sending a message to potential kidnappers? Could a ransom request been made and then kept secret by LE and family similar to the Sheri Papini case in California? Is this why the apartment complex stepped in with a quick $50,000 for unkown reasons? Among many obvious reasons, is this why the family is seemingly particularly concerned about her being held against her will? I'm almost thinking that Oxford Rd. home may have served as a temporary safe house with the perp (possibly scratched and injured) sleeping on a mattress in the home before taking her to another location to be held until conditions were met. I like this option as it keeps DS alive in thought.
I have wondered something a little similar. Maybe owners weren't even staying there and someone else was or someone else had been sneaking in knowing owners were not staying there

I have not seen any MSM reports naming the person who worked security. They've reported someone connected to the Oxford house works security at MetLife, but they didn't say who this was.

What bugs me is it appears all info MSM reported on this and who may live in home, they got from neighbors. Where is their investigating and checking facts? I long for the days MSM fact checked before reporting stuff like this.

I have wondered something a little similar. Maybe owners weren't even staying there and someone else was or someone else had been sneaking in knowing owners were not staying there

That's an interesting theory. I guess one could then assume that it was someone who knew the owner of the house. Under that theory, it would probably be someone with some connection to the office building where DS worked...who knew of both DS and FG. Maybe that explains why MetLife put up reward money. It you had an employee who was a POI in a disappearance of one of your other employees, you really would want him or her to be caught.

As mentioned a number of times, the POI has not actually been named. Everyone is assuming (understandably, for sure) that it's the owner who is the POI, I'm curious if someone who was "checking on" the house for the owners while they dealt with hospitalizations etc took advantage of the empty house? No clue really, just spitballing, it's just been so long without contact or updates, it's weird.

As mentioned a number of times, the POI has not actually been named. Everyone is assuming (understandably, for sure) that it's the owner who is the POI, I'm curious if someone who was "checking on" the house for the owners while they dealt with hospitalizations etc took advantage of the empty house? No clue really, just spitballing, it's just been so long without contact or updates, it's weird.
Same thought.

I posted this before, but lots of new activity. There was a MJ possession charge at 7 am the day Dani went missing very near (perhaps in?) her complex:

http://tinyurl.com/jzemkbv

Any thoughts on relation to the story?

I've never known a married man to stalk a woman he wasn't dating or use to date....

I've never known a married man to stalk a woman he WAS dating or used to date. Then again, I've never known a bachelor who did these things either. Come to think of it, I don't hang out with any stalkers. So, I guess I'm not really in a position to make assumptions about their behaviors or the motivations behind their behaviors.

Some off topic posts have been removed. Please keep the thread about Danielle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member