MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am an executive and report directly into the CEO of my company and I do not check in if i leave early. It's pretty common to not check in especially in the era where you can access your work on your phone.

Could be told to keep quiet or to only post or share the missing posters.

I firmly believe they have a bigger case than they're letting on and intentionally leaving everyone in the dark on purpose. There may be a criminal ring involved that they are pursuing here. With that many agencies, so quickly involved, there is more than meets the eye.

With pin points on the following:

-We're concerned for her safety, not her missing
-Did you see her driving her car, was she alone, was she with someone
-When asked about video, they didn't want to release anything so as not to give tips to the perps
-Weeks later a house in Berkley is searched multiple times, with witnesses saying a mattress was removed
-Police not conducting searches than the initial ones, but asking everyone to continue to share the posters
-No real data is released in over a month of her missing

I am an executive and report directly into the CEO of my company and I do not check in if i leave early. It's pretty common to not check in especially in the era where you can access your work on your phone.

Suspect this varies greatly from company to company as Wyle pointed out -- different cultures/personalities.

That's why one of my all time favorite movies is sliding doors. In one instant decision the entire path of your life can change.....

LOVE Sliding Doors! It's nice to meet another fan. No one I know has ever seen it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's why one of my all time favorite movies is sliding doors. In one instant decision the entire path of your life can change.....
Me too!! Know one else I know has ever even heard of that movie. Great sound track too

New to websleuths so I hope I am following the rules. I have been following this case since the beginning, since Danielle and I are so close in age it really resonated with me. I have been looking at her IG account and think it's a bit odd that her close friends and family have not posted anything about her missing on IG. <modsnip>

Hi and welcome lilbean (I thought it was LLBean at first! ;) ). I've only lurked a bit here, but your post made me think that maybe family and friends have been given some pretty convincing info by the police as to what happened and/or who the perps are and have been told to keep a lid on things until they can wrap things into a prosecutable case. That's a pretty hopeful sign to me.

On Friday, December 2, Danielle left her job at MetLife in Southfield and was expected to be home. She was supposed to meet a friend for dinner that night but never showed up.
That friend knew something was amiss so her friend drove by her apartment and saw Danielle's car parked in front of her unit. Her friend contacted Danielle's family and the missing person's report was filed the next day.
When her car was searched, her purse was found inside the locked vehicle. Inside the purse were her credit cards, driver's license, and other personal items. One thing that's missing is her phone which police have called a key piece of evidence.
Search for missing 28-year-old Farmington woman Danielle Stislicki intensifies
Police are also looking for a smiley face key charm that went missing from Danielle's key chain. Police say it may have been turned in to a lost and found somewhere, so if you've seen it they're asking you to contact them.
"In your heart and soul, you weep and you cry and then the other piece of you says you have to be strong," said mom Ann Stislicki in early December. "To the public please share across the U.S. We know there is an opportunity that she may not be in Michigan anymore, so we're looking for help spread this across the world."
Related Stories

On December 19th, the Farmington Hills Police Department announced that evidence and information shows that Danielle is "the victim of a crime" and that investigators have worked tirelessly on this case.
Farmington Hills PD: missing Danielle Stislicki a victim of a crime
Beyond the phone and that missing key chain, police have little to go on in the search for the young woman. Police said they will not release further information about the case but say they are dedicated to solving it and finding Danielle.
Missing: 28-year-old Farmington Hills woman Danielle Stislicki
REWARD OFFERED
The total reward money is $129,000, offered by her apartment complex - Independence Green Apartments ($50,000) - her employer - MetLife $50,000 - and a family friend's https://www..com/find-danielle-stislicki?ssid=830315106&=1 account $29,000.
Businesses, community team to raise awareness for missing Danielle Stislicki
SOCIAL MEDIA EFFORTS
There is also a dedicated Facebook page that posts updates and information about the search for Danielle. Users on the page Find Danielle Stislicki have also started using the #FindDani.
DESCRIPTION
Danielle is 5 feet 5 inches tall, weighs 123 lbs. and has brown wavy hair. If you have seen her or know of her whereabouts, or can help police with any of their other questions, you're asked to contact Farmington Hills police at (248) 871-2610.
The family and police are not working with Crimestoppers so any tips should be called in to the Farmington Hills Police Department.

LOVE Sliding Doors! It's nice to meet another fan. No one I know has ever seen it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol I think it should be a requirement in life to watch it ;)

On Friday, December 2, Danielle left her job at MetLife in Southfield and was expected to be home. She was supposed to meet a friend for dinner that night but never showed up.
That friend knew something was amiss so her friend drove by her apartment and saw Danielle's car parked in front of her unit. Her friend contacted Danielle's family and the missing person's report was filed the next day.
When her car was searched, her purse was found inside the locked vehicle. Inside the purse were her credit cards, driver's license, and other personal items. One thing that's missing is her phone which police have called a key piece of evidence.
Search for missing 28-year-old Farmington woman Danielle Stislicki intensifies
Police are also looking for a smiley face key charm that went missing from Danielle's key chain. Police say it may have been turned in to a lost and found somewhere, so if you've seen it they're asking you to contact them.
"In your heart and soul, you weep and you cry and then the other piece of you says you have to be strong," said mom Ann Stislicki in early December. "To the public please share across the U.S. We know there is an opportunity that she may not be in Michigan anymore, so we're looking for help spread this across the world."
Related Stories

On December 19th, the Farmington Hills Police Department announced that evidence and information shows that Danielle is "the victim of a crime" and that investigators have worked tirelessly on this case.
Farmington Hills PD: missing Danielle Stislicki a victim of a crime
Beyond the phone and that missing key chain, police have little to go on in the search for the young woman. Police said they will not release further information about the case but say they are dedicated to solving it and finding Danielle.
Missing: 28-year-old Farmington Hills woman Danielle Stislicki
REWARD OFFERED
The total reward money is $129,000, offered by her apartment complex - Independence Green Apartments ($50,000) - her employer - MetLife $50,000 - and a family friend's https://www..com/find-danielle-stislicki?ssid=830315106&=1 account $29,000.
Businesses, community team to raise awareness for missing Danielle Stislicki
SOCIAL MEDIA EFFORTS
There is also a dedicated Facebook page that posts updates and information about the search for Danielle. Users on the page Find Danielle Stislicki have also started using the #FindDani.
DESCRIPTION
Danielle is 5 feet 5 inches tall, weighs 123 lbs. and has brown wavy hair. If you have seen her or know of her whereabouts, or can help police with any of their other questions, you're asked to contact Farmington Hills police at (248) 871-2610.
The family and police are not working with Crimestoppers so any tips should be called in to the Farmington Hills Police Department.

You know all this time I was thinking they didn't have her keys....but reading this sounds like it is JUST the smoke buddy charm that's missing?

At my husband's business, most staff is salaried but regardless, they would always tell their supervisor and sign out at the front desk. All salaried staff have their own set 'core hours' and if they adjust outside of that, this is fine, but it's expected that they don't just take off without telling anyone. I guess it just depends on the company.

At my husband's business, most staff is salaried but regardless, they would always tell their supervisor and sign out at the front desk. All salaried staff have their own set 'core hours' and if they adjust outside of that, this is fine, but it's expected that they don't just take off without telling anyone. I guess it just depends on the company.
Agreed. My staff are salaried and have varied schedules they set themselves. However, if they want to deviate from their typical schedule or use flex time, they must notify me first for approval. It really depends on the company culture, specific job duties, etc.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

You know all this time I was thinking they didn't have her keys....but reading this sounds like it is JUST the smoke buddy charm that's missing?

One thing I keep going over in my mind is her vehicle was locked but her keys and phone are missing. I have to wonder if they don't think she even made it into her apartment was she was taken literally right after parking the car ? Who locked the car ? Did she have the car key on another key ring because it was reported there were I believe only two keys on the smiley key fob. Did she keep a spare in her apt they used to get into her car to recover her purse etc or did a locksmith have to open it ?

And where are the mailboxes located there ? Inside the building or did she lock her car and start walking to the mailbox ?

One thing I keep going over in my mind is her vehicle was locked but her keys and phone are missing. I have to wonder if they don't think she even made it into her apartment was she was taken literally right after parking the car ? Who locked the car ? Did she have the car key on another key ring because it was reported there were I believe only two keys on the smiley key fob. Did she keep a spare in her apt they used to get into her car to recover her purse etc or did a locksmith have to open it ?

And where are the mailboxes located there ? Inside the building or did she lock her car and start walking to the mailbox ?

I believe the mailboxes are quite a way away from the apartments. Although, I don't know the exact location.

Anyone? Am I wrong?

Wait a minute. How did they know she had two keys on the keyring. Maybe it is just the smoke buddy that is missing!

I believe the mailboxes are quite a way away from the apartments. Although, I don't know the exact location.

Anyone? Am I wrong?

I lived in Independence Green in the 1980s. But back then mailboxes were just outside the locked door which house 6 apartments inside. I doubts much different now. But of course I can't be sure

Wait a minute. How did they know she had two keys on the keyring. Maybe it is just the smoke buddy that is missing!
Based on your post above it looks like only the Keychain is missing, which would explain the emphasis and give credibility to the theory it was taken as a "token."

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Authorities are also searching for Danielle's set of keys, according to NBC News, which they say have a distinctive key charm: a smiling yellow figure with a green body and yellow legs. Danielle's cell phone, a Samsung Galaxy Core Prime in a rose-colored case, is also missing.

I will look for where I read or possibly heard there were two keys . I want to say it was during the press conference.
The NBC report says a set of keys

https://www.google.com/amp/wlns.com...here-is-danielle-stislicki/amp/?client=safari

I lived in Independence Green in the 1980s. But back then mailboxes were just outside the locked door which house 6 apartments inside. I doubts much different now. But of course I can't be sure

It is different now. The mailboxes are located in two central locations, one near the leasing office and one on a street leading into the back half of the complex. They are identical to the ones in the below link and there are several hundred individual mailboxes at each location to accommodate the almost 1000 apartments in the complex. Based on where DS' apartment is, I would guess she uses the boxes by the leasing office which would be a short walk from where she was parked.

http://www.lowpriceclustermailboxes...-ivY4f9wL0bwhI_83a3Dt1ifRJsOwumt-YaAkfk8P8HAQ

Anyone? Am I wrong?

Based on where DS' apartment is, I would guess she uses the boxes by the leasing office which would be a short walk from where she was parked. If you walk at a normal pace, five minutes max.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks