MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's starting to feel like something is definitely about to break. I certainly hope so for the sake of DS's family and friends...

It's starting to feel like something is definitely about to break. I certainly hope so for the sake of DS's family and friends...

I hope so.

I'm just lurking on the thread not able to say anything any further until that time...

I hope so.

I'm just lurking on the thread not able to say anything any further until that time...

Praying the time comes soon. Her family and loved ones need this to happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Out of techno curiosity, when you reference digital tracks you are speaking of coding ISP etc? Not messages.
And yes, I know how to track down a username, etc which is why I am asking.

Here, I was only referencing username and profile availability. Just strikes me as odd that such dogmatic personality unleashes so much only to turn around and delete it render it authorless. But there are more digital tracks that could be obtained with a warrant if LE viewed information suspiciously. We aren't as anonymous as we think.

I've been following along and have seen all the comments from the person at topic, but I'm just curious how his/her strong dislike towards LE makes him/her suspicious?

I never said anything about a dislike of LE. If something doesn't register the same for another then that's just because we're on a different frequency.

I never said anything about a dislike of LE. If something doesn't register the same for another then that's just because we're on a different frequency.

I'm with ya. That was a trip

After trying to follow along with all the bold accusations made elsewhere, I have a much deeper appreciation for how difficult it must be for LE to weed through the muck while dodging all those red herrings. Fortunately, there's no telling how much hard evidence they have to discern the legit from the ludicrous. Curious if anyone following thinks there will be more than one arrest? And if so, will it be made out of state?

After trying to follow along with all the bold accusations made elsewhere, I have a much deeper appreciation for how difficult it must be for LE to weed through the muck while dodging all those red herrings. Fortunately, there's no telling how much hard evidence they have to discern the legit from the ludicrous. Curious if anyone following thinks there will be more than one arrest? And if so, will it be made out of state?

I know- it is amazing how much LE has to weed through to keep on top of cases involving a lot of SM activity. And, because posts can vanish so quickly, significant real time monitoring is necessary.

Holocene's efforts to follow all of this have got to be an invaluable contribution to Danielle's case.

Holocene, do you know if the family or law enforcement is aware of the posts (particularly disturbing right now) on other sites? Not trying to bring drama to WS, but hoping they are aware.

I'm going to tell a story that is unrelated to DS but related to your question to hoclene ,
A few years ago where I live, the was a case where a boy was killed by a car that was chasing him. ( The boys friend vandalized something and a man got into his vehicle and chased the boys)
The family was given certain details from the police but the police asked the family to keep these details very quiet as they where still trying to gather evidence and needed to protect the integrity of the investigation. The family told nobody about these secret details but did follow along on social media.
Well guess what, someone started posting about the details but the family knew that they hadn't told anyone! They became excited thinking that this was really going to be evidence that the police needed and thought the social media posts would really lead right to the killer.
To make a long story short, an officers kids where the ones making the posts. They heard enough about the investigation from their father talking on the phone and what they gathered from the media. Then they threw in other sick details just because they thought it was amusing.
So sometimes people are just cruel and heartless.
Victims families have enough going on and sometimes it's best to just let the police do their jobs unless the information is creditable or at the very least plausible.

Some of the most suspicious posts now exist with no username. But, one such user who was also posting here didn't realize he or she could not erase their digital tracks on this site. Although, they clearly tried.
Indeed. I am aware of that as well. Didn't even bother to alter their talking points between sites. Let's just say LE have been getting a lot of calls.
That's good to hear because there was a clear agenda and downright explosive anger that struck me as inappropriate and suspicious. I assume all sites log at the minimum ip addresses and some even more identifying information.
I'm going to tell a story that is unrelated to DS but related to your question to hoclene ,
A few years ago where I live, the was a case where a boy was killed by a car that was chasing him. ( The boys friend vandalized something and a man got into his vehicle and chased the boys)
The family was given certain details from the police but the police asked the family to keep these details very quiet as they where still trying to gather evidence and needed to protect the integrity of the investigation. The family told nobody about these secret details but did follow along on social media.
Well guess what, someone started posting about the details but the family knew that they hadn't told anyone! They became excited thinking that this was really going to be evidence that the police needed and thought the social media posts would really lead right to the killer.
To make a long story short, an officers kids where the ones making the posts. They heard enough about the investigation from their father talking on the phone and what they gathered from the media. Then they threw in other sick details just because they thought it was amusing.
So sometimes people are just cruel and heartless.
Victims families have enough going on and sometimes it's best to just let the police do their jobs unless the information is creditable or at the very least plausible.
Duly noted, Rachel. But I don't think that is the case here. I think in this particular case, someone just left a nice little trail of breadcrumbs for LE to follow.

GigTu,

You are a shining light on these threads because your compassion and kindness shines through each post.

Your insight on this case is truly appreciated.

Just wanted to say how valuable and appreciated you are on these threads.

Thank you!

Dear Holocene,

We are hoping and praying right alongside you!

Duly noted, Rachel. But I don't think that is the case here. I think in this particular case, someone just left a nice little trail of breadcrumbs for LE to follow.

You could very well be right.
It's a sick world, it's a shame we even have to be having this conversation really. :(

You could very well be right.
It's a sick world, it's a shame we even have to be having this conversation really. :(

Very true. Also, your point regarding trolls is well taken and I agree the Internet is full of people who don't give a damn about unimaginable pain unless they can add to it.

GigTu,

You are a shining light on these threads because your compassion and kindness shines through each post.

Your insight on this case is truly appreciated.

Just wanted to say how valuable and appreciated you are on these threads.

Thank you!
Thank you for saying, and ditto back at you. I actually see myself as a matter-of-fact turd, so I'm a little surprised you detect my compassion and passion. I'm just big ol' softy at heart. But don't tell anyone.

Well I had to work today so I'm completely lost- and I caught up and read every post. Obviously stuff has been deleted and it's not making much sense!

Edit- very disappointed to see she hadn't been found. I received an email from Tapatalk and saw the found safe and rushed here as soon as I could. :(

Our security company at work is "Securitas" and they carry a radio lol. It may be different as far as company and what they are actually securing, I honestly don't know

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

That is our security company too for my employer in Detroit

Can you give a general description of their job duties as well as what you believe to be their requirements

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Well I had to work today so I'm completely lost- and I caught up and read every post. Obviously stuff has been deleted and it's not making much sense!

Edit- very disappointed to see she hadn't been found. I received an email from Tapatalk and saw the found safe and rushed here as soon as I could. :(

It is still showing found safe on my computer as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member