MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim Williams... seen it somewhere before?

Ahhh found the video and the reporter says his name is John Wiliiams. Either the reporter got it wrong and someone's being a little sneaky ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahhh found the video and the reporter says his name is John Wiliiams. Either the reporter got it wrong and someone's being a little sneaky ;)

I'm definitely, definitely going with the latter!

I thought of something very off-the-wall this morning after reading an article about some very disturbing individuals in the Detroit area with regards to a literal black market organ and blood trade. From everything I have seen and read about Danielle she is a very giving person. Does anyone know if DS attended any blood drives in the past? With SG's wife needing surgery's, blood, etc. Again...I know this is crazy conspiracy theory kinda stuff, but just throwing out different angles. This of course is all IMO

I've seen lots of theories here on WS over the years, but your's is the first to mention this...

IIRC, it was stated that 4:15 was when she last corresponded with her friend that day, not when she left work.

Thanks for clarification. Would be interesting to know how much time she spent in ML parking lot... Would think if she was leaving early, she'd want to get out of the lot before 5pm to beat traffic... IMO, the ML parking lot is where something happened such as being tricked into giving a ride, or being forced to do so...

Please forgive my admission that I have not gone back and read the threads. I have been following what little there is on MSM.

I don't think she left that building on her own. Whatever happened, happened there.

This case reminds me of the young resident murdered in the university hospital lab at Yale.

JMO

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I thought of something very off-the-wall this morning after reading an article about some very disturbing individuals in the Detroit area with regards to a literal black market organ and blood trade. From everything I have seen and read about Danielle she is a very giving person. Does anyone know if DS attended any blood drives in the past? With SG's wife needing surgery's, blood, etc. Again...I know this is crazy conspiracy theory kinda stuff, but just throwing out different angles. This of course is all IMO
This has been brought up somewhere in the threads, IIRC a few times. I don't recall at this time which or exactly what was said. If this interests you though you can search the threads for it.

Please forgive my admission that I have not gone back and read the threads. I have been following what little there is on MSM.

I don't think she left that building on her own. Whatever happened, happened there.

This case reminds me of the young resident murdered in the university hospital lab at Yale.

JMO

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

BBM. Annie Le. She was actually a Ph.D. student, but yeah, in a well-secured neuroscience building at Yale, by a rather good-looking and very normal-seeming lab tech who had a nice live-in girlfriend and who no one ever suspected of being totally insane.

BBM. Annie Le. She was actually a Ph.D. student, but yeah, in a well-secured neuroscience building at Yale, by a rather good-looking and very normal-seeming lab tech who had a nice live-in girlfriend and who no one ever suspected of being totally insane.

Her body found on what was supposed to be her wedding day :(

Over an hour since the last post...:gasp::noooo::silenced:

We are not going to let Dani slip over to page two! Nooo way. Even if we have nothing to go on, I'm determined to keep her at the front of everyone's minds.

Newish here, but I've been following this case quite a bit. I too am feeling anxious as I feel that this case is coming to a head. It seems as if quite a few people know little bits of info, and are having a hard time keeping quiet. Maybe they'll put the pieces together soon and we'll have some answers. I will say that given a few things I've heard, I feel a little more hopeful that this is going to be about bringing a missing girl home, and less about providing closure for the family.

Soon. Supposedly things are going to get crazy today. :waiting::crossfingers:

Ok, talking about prints just made me think of this, it might be silly but I don't think I've seen it brought up

I live nearby and I am pretty sure no snow was on the ground but it's always kinda mucky and wet outside during winter and I remember it was slightly wet around here on Dec 2nd because my dog ollie has only 3 working legs and I took him to the emergency vet after he slipped coming up the back porch..

Anyway...tonight it was raining and I was super careful not to get mud on my boots however my boots trudged in a bit of water and mud anyway and left a somewhat decent shoe print impression on the cars floor. If the suspect got into the vehicle, I wonder if his shoes could of left some sort of impression or mark which would most likely be much larger than DS. We've discussed wondering how LE could think that she didn't drive her car home herself, and we've had much talk of possibly the positioning of the seat/steering wheel/mirrors could of been a tip off but I wonder if it's possible that he left any shoe prints on the floor of the drivers side that would be too large to be DS? Far fetched?

I wonder if her vehicle was missing the floor mats when they searched it? If this was spur of the moment and the person who took her didn't take proper precautions initially if he was in the vehicle with her, I'd imagine he would after the fact try and clean the inside of the car of any fingerprints or shoe impressions before bringing it back to IGA. Perhaps, huge long shot I know, he stopped somewhere, a self serve car wash place to clean the inside and vacuum the floor of the car. It would be risky to do that at the home because neighbors may hear you cleaning or vacuuming and notice but I've seen people stopped at the car wash on the corner of my friends street, at weird hours and never gave it a second thought.

I know this sounds kinda kooky, my main point overall is that I think it could be possible for someone to leave behind shoe prints

Definitely. Shoe prints are always looked for! Not kooky in the slightest. Standard procedure! Remember OJ and his Bruno Magli shoes?

Atomic Angela - has there been anything further on your end? I understand if you are unable to comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members