MI MI - David Kotkarczyk, 15, Allen Park, 3 April 2015

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by JerseyGirl, Apr 6, 2015.

1. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Moderator Staff Member Forum Coordinators

2. Loading...

3. Jan

Jan New Member

Is there a missing poster for him or something? This is the area where I do dog rescue and I know hundreds of people in that area and surrounding areas. If he has a missing poster I can share it on facebook to all the people I know in that part of the state. If the people I share to will also share his poster, a lot of people would know to look for him. Quite of few of my facebook friends are in Florida too (people I know personally) so I could get it shared down that way too.

4. Jan

Jan New Member

Forgot to mention, Allen Park is where our dog rescue meets the Ohio transport to get the rescue dogs we have coming from Ohio and southern states. The transport meets Thursday evenings, and once in awhile on Wednesday or Saturday. So, we have a lot of rescue peeps out in Allen Park on Thursdays and fairly often on Saturdays (the puppies come on Saturdays). They could be watching for him.

5. Darling136

Darling136 Well-Known Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

6. Darling136

Darling136 Well-Known Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

I forgot this: his last name has been spelt wrongly by the media, it is Kotlarczyk.