Deceased/Not Found MI - Dee Ann Warner, 52, last seen @ home, Tecumseh, 25 Apr 2021 *Reward* *trial to declare legally dead*

hibachai

Reaction score
Dee Ann Warner was last seen at her residence on Munger Road in Franklin Township, Lenawee County, on the morning of April 25th, 2021.

Dee was reported as missing on 4/26, but news of her disappearance began circulating on 5/4.

Not many details have been released, but investigators remain hopeful that she's out there and will be in touch with her family soon. All of her belongings and her vehicle are at the residence.

Authorities seek help locating missing Tecumseh woman

182535419_4532365313444335_5930085394724400741_n.jpg

It appears Dee Ann owns War-Ag Farms, LLC which was (maybe is) involved in a 2019 legal dispute with migrant workers. I'll poke around a bit more to see whether this case has been resolved. All you legal eagles who fly around the WS boards might be able to find the answers quicker than I can.
ETA - I didn't find any other search engine links regarding the lawsuit. Perhaps someone can check the MI courts databases.

War-Ag Farms LLC in Tecumseh, MI | Company Info & Reviews

Migrant workers sue Michigan farms, housing company

Migrant workers from Texas are suing two Lenawee County farms, alleging the farms short-changed them on pay and created unsafe working conditions.

snip

It claims War-Ag Farms LLC and the Spud Factory LLC in Tecumseh cheated some of them out of their due pay and created unsafe working conditions in 2015 and 2016, according to a lawsuit filed Monday in the U.S. District Court's Eastern District of Michigan.

It also alleges Tipton-based D & D Warner Land LLC furnished workers with unsafe and unsanitary housing in a migrant camp.

All three companies are managed by the same person, Dee Ann Warner.

#more at link

Last edited:
Before I even read those comments, I was thinking, wow, she looks so familiar to me, where have I seen her before... She must have that kind of face, or resemble someone in the public eye perhaps. I'll refrain from more and just hope that she is alive and well.

She is from the area that I live in and the lack of information is difficult for our little county to comprehend. I have been anxiously waiting for someone to start a thread on her and see what everyone thinks...
They did have a search party -I believe last Saturday(I’m not sure how many people were involved), as it doesn’t appear that it was a publicly announced search.

Last edited:
"'We grow more and more concerned, especially since Mother’s Day has passed and we got no information,” Bevier said. “She didn’t reach out.'"

"'Any reason to believe she might be in danger at this point, just because the amount of time she has been gone, that’s why we believe finding her sooner rather than later is very important,” [Sheriff] Bevier said.'"

Still no signs of missing Lenawee County woman

She is from the area that I live in and the lack of information is difficult for our little county to comprehend. I have been anxiously waiting for someone to start a thread on her and see what everyone thinks...
They did have a search party -I believe last Saturday(I’m not sure how many people were involved), as it doesn’t appear that it was a publicly announced search.

Are you in Lenawee County then? I'm in Monroe County but we do day trips that way quite often. Being close to my area and places we go, I will be following this one closely.

Good to have you here, Scotchbar72

Are you in Lenawee County then? I'm in Monroe County but we do day trips that way quite often. Being close to my area and places we go, I will be following this one closely.

Good to have you here, Scotchbar72
I sure am in Lenawee County, I am also very familiar with the area that she is from. My family owns quite a bit of land in the surrounding area.
This case is so strange to me, I have followed many cases before and never ran into one like this. Everything thing seems to be so hush, hush.
There are no “missing” pages for her, and there was only one search; that seems to have been only close friends and family.
It’s all so sad, I just hope and pray that she comes home safely!!!

I sure am in Lenawee County, I am also very familiar with the area that she is from. My family owns quite a bit of land in the surrounding area.
This case is so strange to me, I have followed many cases before and never ran into one like this. Everything thing seems to be so hush, hush.
There are no “missing” pages for her, and there was only one search; that seems to have been only close friends and family.
It’s all so sad, I just hope and pray that she comes home safely!!!

We never had any follow-up (after her body was found) on the young gal who disappeared from Tecumseh area, either--- Jessica Fox.

I wish we would get better updates on these type of cases. I sure hope they are diligently working on them

Michigan woman missing from Lenawee County | wtol.com

Detectives with the Lenawee County Sheriff's Office are responding to a lot tips from the community, said Sheriff Troy Bevier.

The sheriff believes she doesn't have her cell phone and has been watching her Facebook for any updates, but she hasn't posted anything new. They aren't ruling anything out at this point in time.

The sheriff's office has conducted targeted ground searches using trained search and rescue personnel from multiple agencies and groups looking for any information that could lead to Warner's location. Those efforts still continue.

Dee Warner FB page

The comments under the two posts linked below are quite interesting and cover a broad range of speculations. MOO
Crime Stoppers of Lenawee County
Monroe County Reporters- Ryan Mink/Shane Neckel
IMO this isn't a case where the family welcomes any publicity and help to increase the likelihood of their loved one being found. It appears that they don't want the public to get involved beyond calling in with pertinent info. They don't appreciate speculation and their private matters being aired in public. I think we should respect that. The police are obviously investigating behind the scenes. I'd like to know what the family believes happened, but they'd say it's none of our business.

IMO this isn't a case where the family welcomes any publicity and help to increase the likelihood of their loved one being found. It appears that they don't want the public to get involved beyond calling in with pertinent info. They don't appreciate speculation and their private matters being aired in public. I think we should respect that. The police are obviously investigating behind the scenes. I'd like to know what the family believes happened, but they'd say it's none of our business.

Does anyone have any idea what happened? Who saw her last? What was she wearing? Where was she? Does she have a vehicle? Has that been located? What was she reportedly doing when she vanished? None of the usual questions have been answered.

Investigating behind the scenes sometimes produces a brilliant result, and sometimes it is just an excuse to sweep it under the carpet.

Dee Ann Warner was last seen at her residence on Munger Road in Franklin Township, Lenawee County, on the morning of April 25th, 2021.

Dee was reported as missing on 4/26, but news of her disappearance began circulating on 5/4.

Not many details have been released, but investigators remain hopeful that she's out there and will be in touch with her family soon. All of her belongings and her vehicle are at the residence.

Authorities seek help locating missing Tecumseh woman

182535419_4532365313444335_5930085394724400741_n.jpg

She was missing for 8 days before people were talking about it? When was her disappearance reported to police and who reported it?

Children, husband, co-workers - they noticed her "as missing" on April 26 but no one said much until May 4?

Her residence

upload_2021-5-22_1-48-37.png

Rural farmland

upload_2021-5-22_1-50-36.png

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members