Deceased/Not Found MI - Dee Ann Warner, 52, last seen @ home, Tecumseh, 25 Apr 2021 *Reward* *trial to declare legally dead*

Dale is aware he is a person of interest.
As it should be. Dale was reportedly the last person to see Dee, and he's also the person that tried to pass off a four-year-old letter as 'current'.
She disappeared overnight following a heated argument with her husband, Dale Warner, ...
Indeed... all signs here point to a domestic violence situation. MOO

Dee Warner disappearance unsolved missing persons case | wtol.com
April 22, 2022
*Video at link*

SBM
"Keep the fire alive. Keep the rally alive. And keep the Justice for Dee alive," nephew P. H. said. [snip] Supporters have added Justice for Dee signs to several billboards in northwest Ohio and updated one near Warner's home. [snip] "It's just to keep the fire burning," he said. "She would burn this entire town down looking for anyone one of us if it were one of us missing. So we're going to keep the fire burning."
#more at link

More than 100 showed up for vigil seeking justice for Dee Warner
65998f4f78d569d252ebdab3c996ab14

SBM

During the vigil, Hardy challenged Dale to come forward with any work he has done to find Dee.

“Dale, I'd like you to come forward and to show us what you’ve been doing to find your wife, my sister. I’d like you to come forward and show us where you’ve been looking for her,” Hardy said. “You stated she was in Mexico, Cancun or somewhere like that. What have you done to find her there? We looked. We spent thousands and thousands of dollars looking.”

Hardy also challenged Dale to stop putting out a narrative that Dee took money from the business and left. He said a conservator, a certified public accountant, reviewed the books and found nothing missing. The family is satisfied with the conservator’s word, but in an effort to put that narrative to rest they have a forensic auditor starting on the case, Hardy said.
# More at link

Yes I agree with Dee's brother. What has Dale been doing to find Dee?

As the old saying goes, 'Actions speak louder than words' so let's see what Dale has actually done so far.

EBM: Fixed a typo.

Last edited:
TIPTON — A private investigator working with relatives of a missing Franklin Township woman says he's collected evidence that points to a manslaughter charge and he expects an arrest to be made soon.

Monday, the morning after an online show where Billy Little Jr., the private detective in the Dee Ann Warner missing person case, revealed new details in the investigation, Little and Gregg Hardy, Warner's brother, held a news conference at the event center at Hardy's farm.

More at Private investigator on Dee Warner case says arrest forthcoming

TIPTON — A private investigator working with relatives of a missing Franklin Township woman says he's collected evidence that points to a manslaughter charge and he expects an arrest to be made soon.

Monday, the morning after an online show where Billy Little Jr., the private detective in the Dee Ann Warner missing person case, revealed new details in the investigation, Little and Gregg Hardy, Warner's brother, held a news conference at the event center at Hardy's farm.

More at Private investigator on Dee Warner case says arrest forthcoming

SBM

Dee, they said, was a victim in an abusive relationship wrought with domestic violence. Dee was planning to get away — not by going to Mexico or Jamaica — like Dale has suggested, but by purchasing a lake house about five miles away from the Hardy farm.

Although Dee tried to hide her attempt to get away from Dale, he found out about it, Little said. Dale kept tabs on essentially everything Dee did and attempted to control her environment as much as he could, Little said.

The evidence in the case is circumstantial and right now, Little said, that they can essentially prove a manslaughter case; that Dale and Dee had a fight, Dale got carried away and, in the heat of the moment, killed Dee. Still, the case for financial crimes coupled with the manslaughter case could send Dale to prison for life, Little said.

Still more at Private investigator on Dee Warner case says arrest forthcoming

“My mom was a very outgoing, a fun life-of-the-party type person,” said Warner’s daughter, Rikkell Bock. “We were her world. Her kids were everything to her and her grandkids.”

Signs with her name serve as reminders around rural Lenawee County, Michigan, as well as a giant billboard that reads ”Help Dale find Dee.”

But Dee Warner’s daughter says her mom and stepfather had been fighting a lot about their farm and trucking business. And on the night Warner disappeared, she made arrangements for her 9-year-old to stay with a friend.

“I knew that they were fighting Saturday about the employees, and I knew it was going to escalate Saturday night,” Bock said. “She told me that she wanted to divorce and she wanted to leave and she wanted to sell her trucking company and be done. He knew that if she sold the trucking company, there would be no more ag farms — nothing, nothing left.”

“He said that Saturday night,” Bock said. “She ended up letting him rub her back and she fell asleep on the ground. He picked her up and put her on the couch. I just knew that she wouldn’t have calmed down enough to have to let him rub her back.”
More at link:

“My mom was a very outgoing, a fun life-of-the-party type person,” said Warner’s daughter, Rikkell Bock. “We were her world. Her kids were everything to her and her grandkids.”

Signs with her name serve as reminders around rural Lenawee County, Michigan, as well as a giant billboard that reads ”Help Dale find Dee.”

But Dee Warner’s daughter says her mom and stepfather had been fighting a lot about their farm and trucking business. And on the night Warner disappeared, she made arrangements for her 9-year-old to stay with a friend.

“I knew that they were fighting Saturday about the employees, and I knew it was going to escalate Saturday night,” Bock said. “She told me that she wanted to divorce and she wanted to leave and she wanted to sell her trucking company and be done. He knew that if she sold the trucking company, there would be no more ag farms — nothing, nothing left.”

“He said that Saturday night,” Bock said. “She ended up letting him rub her back and she fell asleep on the ground. He picked her up and put her on the couch. I just knew that she wouldn’t have calmed down enough to have to let him rub her back.”
More at link:
SBBM

Attorney Larry Leib represents Dale Warner, who police have labeled as a person of interest in the case.

“There may have been an argument of some sort; it was nothing out of the ordinary,” Leib said.

He added that, “Dale Warner has been open. He’s been available. He’s been approachable. He’s been talked to by the FBI, the state police, the sheriff’s department multiple times. They visited all these properties, his home, his office, barns. They’ve even gone out into the fields.”

Leib maintains that Dale Warner is innocent and says his Apple Watch can prove it.

“The biomechanics showed that he had no elevated heart rate, no elevated breathing. The GPS showed that he was where he said he was, which was at home,” Leib said.

# More at link

I know nothing about Apple Watches so I hope others will chime in with their knowledge. How do Apple Watches work? Do these watches have the capability to show whether it was worn by someone at any given time then taken off? Could Dale have removed the watch during the argument/fight and alleged killing of Dee? Would it be obvious if someone else was wearing the watch? What about an animal? Could you put this watch on a dog and get a reading? Can an Apple Watch wearer manipulate historical data stored in the watch's memory/brain?

SBBM

Attorney Larry Leib represents Dale Warner, who police have labeled as a person of interest in the case.

“There may have been an argument of some sort; it was nothing out of the ordinary,” Leib said.

He added that, “Dale Warner has been open. He’s been available. He’s been approachable. He’s been talked to by the FBI, the state police, the sheriff’s department multiple times. They visited all these properties, his home, his office, barns. They’ve even gone out into the fields.”

Leib maintains that Dale Warner is innocent and says his Apple Watch can prove it.

“The biomechanics showed that he had no elevated heart rate, no elevated breathing. The GPS showed that he was where he said he was, which was at home,” Leib said.

# More at link

I know nothing about Apple Watches so I hope others will chime in with their knowledge. How do Apple Watches work? Do these watches have the capability to show whether it was worn by someone at any given time then taken off? Could Dale have removed the watch during the argument/fight and alleged killing of Dee? Would it be obvious if someone else was wearing the watch? What about an animal? Could you put this watch on a dog and get a reading? Can an Apple Watch wearer manipulate historical data stored in the watch's memory/brain?

In theory, yes. Apple watches can "detect" when they're on your wrist, the same way phones can detect when they're up against your ear. However, they can't distinguish between different people's wrists. If someone else was wearing it, there would be no way of knowing.

SBBM

# More at link

I don't believe you can alter the data. I don't have an Apple Watch, but I do have Polar HR Monitor that also works as a watch. Most of the time it doesn't do anything regarding my HR unless I either do a check at the time or I'm running it in a workout mode. Those that I know that have the Apple use theirs the same way. But the Apple does a constant setting which alerts to a set low and high HR or for an alert for irregular HR. I don't know how you could take the watch off without registering an alert or a break in the history.

So my question is how was his watch set up AND how long before the disappearance was it set up like that?

I think turning the case over to Michigan state police to take the lead was a smart thing for the local LE to do. No one knows what all was in process of being analyzed and not seen by the public but too many locals seemed to feel they weren't "doing enough". This removes them from all that and still allows them to support Michigan State police.

SEP 25, 2022
Over a month after the Michigan State Police officially took over the missing person case for Dee Ann Warner, her children and friends have filed petition to establish death.

[...]

According to Warner’s family and friends, a number of facts prove she is likely dead. They say she left without a car, drone searches that covered more than 4,000 acres of land and water near here home produced no answers, there are no footsteps exiting her property, and she left her nine-year-old child alone.

[...]

She was not seen on the many security cameras across her property the date of disappearance and has not accessed any funds since April 24. Warner’s passport has not been swiped and she has not shown up on any facial recognition technology anywhere inside or outside of the U.S.A.

[...]

A conservatorship was opened on Sept. 2, 2021 and there has been several professional conservators were appointed. The court found the reason for a conservatorship being Warner’s disappearance and the idea that the property will be wasted unless proper management is provided.

A hearing will be held on Thursday, March 9 for the petition.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taketherisk
Back