MI MI - Dee Ann Warner, 52, last seen @ home, Tecumseh, 25 Apr 2021

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by hibachai, May 6, 2021.

1. otto

otto Verified Expert

Is that a food truck in the driveway?

upload_2021-5-22_1-57-33.png

2. indicolite22

indicolite22 Well-Known Member

BBM. It is stated in the opening post that she was last seen at home and that all her belongings, including her vehicle, are still there.

I'm not sure if anything is being swept under the carpet at this time. We'll see if the family is satisfied with the police findings. Perhaps they will turn to the public when that avenue is exhausted. Maybe they don't want to draw attention, IF they feel that she might have self-harmed. I certainly hope that a crime isn't being covered up, but it's too early to tell.

rkendmar, bluenoser, hibachai and 5 others like this.
  3. Spellbound

Spellbound falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus

May 12, 2021
    Authorities are looking for missing Michigan woman
    Dee Ann Warner, 52, was last seen the evening of April 24 and early morning of April 25 at her Munger Road home in Franklin Township, according to Lenawee County Sheriff's Office.

==========

article from May 12:
    Still no signs of missing Lenawee County woman

The 52-year-old wife and mother was last seen April 25 at her house on Munger Road in Franklin Township, outside Tecumseh, Michigan.

There have been no phone calls of social media activity since she went missing.

“We had her family in here yesterday at the Sheriff’s Office and they still have not heard from her,” Bevier said. “In the beginning, it was not unusual for her to leave for a few days.”

On Tuesday, Warner’s family released a statement that reads in part, “We are continuing to work closely with the investigators and we just ask that if anyone has any information to please contact police.”
    ====-

Published: May. 21, 2021 at 9:35 PM
    Search continues for missing Lenawee County woman

Dee Ann Warner, 52, was last seen on the evening of April 24 at her home

This week, the Lenawee County Sheriff’s Office, along with several other agencies, including Michigan State Police and Cambridge Township Police, searched for Warner.

On Friday, authorities focused their search on farmland in Cambridge Township and searched with area on foot with K9′s.

“There were 9 or 10 different properties we searched and they averaged anywhere from 3 to 30 acres,” said Ewald. “The family is a farming family and they farm about 3,000 acres, so we just wanted to cover all of them just to make sure.”

At this time, Ewald says they did not have a specific reason to search those fields.

Warner’s purse and cell phone are also missing, but so far nothing has turned up, according to authorities.

Last edited: May 22, 2021
  4. Spellbound

Spellbound falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus

kelsie, YaYa_521, hibachai and 4 others like this.
  5. Scotchbar72

Scotchbar72 Member

The Jessica Fox case has also been very hush, hush. I’m not quite sure why?
    I have lived in this county my whole life, and I certainly wouldn’t want to go missing here...I have told all of my friends and family to make sure that they have searches and turn over every stone until I’m found and make sure they work until they find out who did it!!

kelsie, YaYa_521, hibachai and 5 others like this.
  6. indicolite22

indicolite22 Well-Known Member

Did she leave at night or in the morning? How far could she get on foot? I guess her phone records could reveal if she arranged to be picked up.

Taking her purse and phone would point away from self-harm near her home.

The family stated that it wasn't unusual for her to be gone for a few days. It's hard to believe that she would just take off if without telling anyone if she has responsibilities at home, especially young children.

She's been missing nearly a month now. How likely is it at this point that she will return on her own? Whether her disappearance is related to her court cases, her mental health or something else, she needs to be found.

7. Crzyshots

Crzyshots New Member

It's a camper. With the canopy rolled out and the slide outs extended.

kelsie, YaYa_521, bluenoser and 2 others like this.
  8. Cagle

Cagle Well-Known Member

Search Continues for Missing Lenawee County Woman

kelsie, YaYa_521, Sunrise16 and 3 others like this.
  9. Scotchbar72

Scotchbar72 Member

kelsie, YaYa_521, bluenoser and 3 others like this.
  10. hibachai

hibachai Well-Known Member

Still nothing. Unbelievable. Seems like family doesn't want any outside involvement, either.b

11. Scotchbar72

Scotchbar72 Member

So many people are baffled, worried and concerned! I will say that it seems as if they(friends and family) have shut the community up from chatting about it. Maybe they know way more than they can let anyone know?! It’s just all very odd to me. I only hope and pray that she is somewhere safe.

kelsie, YaYa_521, bluenoser and 3 others like this.
  12. Scotchbar72

Scotchbar72 Member

13. hibachai

This whole situation is so bizarre to me... Like someone else stated, I thought it was possible maybe the family and investigators knew more (in fact, this was basically implied by the family on other platforms). They clearly didn’t want the public involved. But, with this new update, it turns out that they have...nothing? So concerning

kelsie, Flicka1, Sunrise16 and 2 others like this.
  14. hibachai

6/15- To summarize: The Lenawee Sheriff's Office is still actively investigating the disappearance of Dee Warner and continues to receive tips daily. At this point, they don't have any information that would change this from a missing person case to a recovery, since they're still considering all possibilities, according to Sheriff Bevier.

Lenawee County Sheriff Provides Update on Dee Ann Warner Case

kelsie, Sunrise16, YaYa_521 and 3 others like this.
  15. Scotchbar72

Scotchbar72 Member

It looks like someone has privately hired this business.
    It appears that posts have been deleted and comments have been turned off on several posts on Facebook?!
    This whole case keeps getting more bizarre. I just don’t understand why anytime anyone wants to talk about it they get shut down.

They did finally release that Jessica Fox was in fact murdered and that an arrest had been made, strange that it took so long to release that information.

Attached Files:

nao, kelsie, YaYa_521 and 4 others like this.
  16. hibachai

More on who they've hired: Log into Facebook

"JDI is a licensed, bonded, full service investigative company licensed in Michigan and North Carolina. Services: Surveillance, Insurance, Cold Cases.

Jane Doe Investigations (JDI) is a licensed, bonded and insured Private Investigation company located in Commerce, Michigan. Our full service team specializes in Insurance Fraud with expertise in Assigned Claims, Workers Compensation, Domestic Investigations, GPS tracking,Accident Reconstruction, Business Investigation, K9 Narcotics detection, cell phone forensics & process service, JDI is dedicated to providing the highest quality investigations in Michigan. Our team is comprised of experienced investigators with years of law enforcement, military, business and insurance experience. Jane Doe Investigations provides the highest quality surveillance by using the latest technology to provide the most complete and confidential investigative services."

YaYa_521, kelsie, Scotchbar72 and 3 others like this.
  17. hibachai

kelsie, Flicka1 and YaYa_521 like this.
  18. BetteDavisEyes

BetteDavisEyes Fasten your seatbelts...

Large search underway at property of Lenawee County woman who disappeared in April (clickondetroit.com)

Dee Warner last seen at her home on Munger Road in Franklin Township

FRANKLIN TOWNSHIP, Mich. – Authorities from multiple departments are conducting a large search at the property of a Lenawee County woman who disappeared in April.

Dee Ann Warner, 52, was last seen April 24 or 25 at her home on Mugner Road in Franklin Township, according to the Lenawee County Sheriff’s Office...

On Monday (Oct. 11), deputies confirmed they are conducting another search of her home and the surrounding property. They hope to uncover information on her whereabouts, and investigators will continue to examine that information...

YaYa_521, kelsie, Sunrise16 and 5 others like this.
  19. BetteDavisEyes

BetteDavisEyes Fasten your seatbelts...

WDIV report at 5:45PM: There is a dig going on at a site in a large field near the residence of the missing woman.

YaYa_521, kelsie, Flicka1 and 5 others like this.
  20. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Forum Coordinator Staff Member Forum Coordinators