Deceased/Not Found MI - Dee Ann Warner, 52, last seen @ home, Tecumseh, 25 Apr 2021 *Reward* *trial to declare legally dead*

I agree, IMO the information provided in this case indicates domestic violence is the most likely outcome.

It seems highly unlikely that Dee Warner would have a "toxic" relationship with her husband, have a private, one-on-one confrontation with him, and then vanish willingly, without any communication with her family or friends, and leaving all of her possessions behind. That doesn't make sense.

Unfortunately domestic violence is a very real possibility here.

I agree, IMO the information provided in this case indicates domestic violence is the most likely outcome.

It seems highly unlikely that Dee Warner would have a "toxic" relationship with her husband, have a private, one-on-one confrontation with him, and then vanish willingly, without any communication with her family or friends, and leaving all of her possessions behind. That doesn't make sense.

Unfortunately domestic violence is a very real possibility here.

One-on-one? That's what I always thought but then when I watched the brother talk he said some other names/titles of people that were there i think? I am so confused

Kelsie: Yes that was my understanding, that Dee and her husband had a private meeting one night at their home, and she hasn't been seen since.

I'll have to revisit the various posts, links, and videos in this thread to be sure that was correct.

Friends, family of Dee Warner petition Michigan State Police to take over search
31 Jan 2022

SBM

...collected more than 5,500 signatures in the past four weeks asking MSP to take over for the Lenawee County Sheriff’s Office. [snip] Sheriff Troy Bevier said the case remains a priority for the department, and that he has called the Michigan State Police to set up a meeting with Warner’s family.

# More at link

SBBM

An attorney and investigator working with Hardy and his family also released information he said he has learned during his work on the case. [Snip] She disappeared overnight following a heated argument with her husband, Dale Warner, ...

Snip

Initially, Dale Warner said the couple had an argument on April 24, calling it the worst fight they ever had, the release said. Later, he changed his story, saying the fight wasn’t that bad. He also claimed that he gave Dee a massage on the living room floor and, after Dee “fell asleep,” he moved her to the couch. Dale maintains that he last saw her asleep on the living room couch at 6 a.m. April 25, a Sunday, when he left the home to work on the family farm. Dale maintains that after Dee left him, she placed her $50,000 wedding ring on the desk of his business office. Dale said Dee probably went to Jamaica or Mexico. Dale produced a note that he claims Dee wrote indicating that she had left. However, investigators determined the note was written four years prior.
#
:rolleyes: Ticked off women usually won't leave a $50K ring behind, especially if they're headed to Mexico or Jamaica. Make it make sense, Dale.

# More at link

SBBM

An attorney and investigator working with Hardy and his family also released information he said he has learned during his work on the case. [Snip] She disappeared overnight following a heated argument with her husband, Dale Warner, ...

Snip

Initially, Dale Warner said the couple had an argument on April 24, calling it the worst fight they ever had, the release said. Later, he changed his story, saying the fight wasn’t that bad. He also claimed that he gave Dee a massage on the living room floor and, after Dee “fell asleep,” he moved her to the couch. Dale maintains that he last saw her asleep on the living room couch at 6 a.m. April 25, a Sunday, when he left the home to work on the family farm. Dale maintains that after Dee left him, she placed her $50,000 wedding ring on the desk of his business office. Dale said Dee probably went to Jamaica or Mexico. Dale produced a note that he claims Dee wrote indicating that she had left. However, investigators determined the note was written four years prior.
#
:rolleyes: Ticked off women usually won't leave a $50K ring behind, especially if they're headed to Mexico or Jamaica. Make it make sense, Dale.

Very telling IMO. Just have to find where he put her

# More at link

SBBM

Snip

#
Just catching up here as I am not too far from Tecumseh

Marital fight, The worst fight ever, then not that bad a fight ??fell asleep, moved her, left in morning to go to work and she was still asleep.... Yep, sure.. we all know where this is heading. * shades of B. Morphew

3 others involved that night?? WHO, Why ??
Texting or were they there ??

A 4 year old note ??? Really ??

And if I was going to disappear to Jamaica or Mexico, my $50,000 Ring and jewelry are going WITH me.

She did not run off anywhere, IMO

I hope LE have been tailing him and collected all the phone, GPS, etc info to find out where he put her body.

Agreed. Other than this four-year-old note he's never provided any evidence that supports the 'Mexico' or "Jamaica' scenarios.

Based upon what has been released at this time, plus given their relationship history, and the fact that Dale was the last person known to be with Dee, and the fact that no one has seen or heard from Dee since this meeting with Dale, the most obvious conclusion here is a domestic violence situation. MOO.

TIPTON, Mich. – Thursday (April 21) night, we’re hearing from the family of the mother of five, now missing for nearly a year, and police are also talking about the case.

Many people are determined to get answers about Dee Ann Warner, the 52-year-old who vanished last April.

Family members suspect foul play, but the Lenawee County Sheriff’s Department needs more to go on, and they’re renewing their request for help from the public.

More at Missing Michigan mother: What happened to Dee Ann Warner?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj
Back