MI MI - Detroit, Detroit River, UncMale 20-45, UP57604, cross tattoo, clothes, May'19

ADKGemini

Reaction score
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Thumbnail

Circumstances
TypeUnidentified Deceased
Date FoundMay 24, 2019
NamUs Case CreatedMay 27, 2019
ME/C QA Reviewed--
Location Found Map
General Location--Detroit, Michigan
CountyWayne County
GPS Coordinates--
Circumstances of RecoveryPulled from Detroit River
Details of Recovery

Inventory of Remains--
Condition of RemainsNot recognizable - Decomposing/putrefaction
Physical Description
Hair ColorUnknown or Completely Bald
Head Hair Description--
Body Hair Description--
Facial Hair Description--
Left Eye ColorUnknown or Missing
Right Eye ColorUnknown or Missing
Eye Description--
Distinctive Physical Features
Item
Description
Tattoo
tattoo of a cross on the right upper arm

Clothing and Accessories
Item
Description
Clothing
Black down jacket, white Nike gym shoes, black socks, blue sweat pants, black T shirt tattoo of a cross on the right upper arm.
On the Body

MI - MI-Paul Allen Brady, 61, Ingham County, 26 Apr 2019

Paul Allen Brady
61 yrs. 5'10" 165 lbs.

Last seen in South Lansing wearing: black T-Shirt, blue nylon jogging pants, no shoes.

The UID was wearing black t-shirt and blue sweat pants but he also had other items of clothing and shoes. Perhaps Paul grabbed more items as he left after the reporting party last saw him. Knowing whether he had a tattoo of a cross on his arm would help too. He went missing one month and 1 1/2 hours from where these remains were recovered.

I think this potential match might be worth a submission.

One exclusion -
MP57628 Eugene Bass Jr. 05/23/2019 Oakland MI

I just found this article about Paul's disappearance. I'm thinking he'd be a rule out due to the scoliosis which wasn't mentioned for this UID.

bbm
FOX Finders Missing Persons: Paul Allen Brady

LAST KNOWN LOCATION - Lansing,Michigan

Paul resided at an Adult Foster Care home. Prior to leaving (disappearing from) the home, Paul made some comments about his life ending. Paul was last seen on 4/25/2019 at 10:30 A.M. Paul is believed to not be wearing a coat or shoes. Paul doesn't have any money, transportation, or known family. The area was checked by MISAR. Paul was not located and still remains missing. Paul is also Hunchback/arched back due to Scoliosis

Still the one exclusion (Mr Bass) posted above. The Namus case was updated within the last 2 weeks but the changes are not visible.

IMO Paul Brady listed above as a possible match would be too short at 5'10" as the UID is 6'2" and est. at 192lb.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire
Back