Identified! MI - Detroit, WhtFem UP8272, 18-20, in garbage dump, recent childbirth, Feb'87 - n/a

Since Gail still has a NAMUS page up, she is NOT Harper Jane Doe.
If she was Harper Jane Doe her NAMUS page would be down.
I don’t know if they airways take it down, reading back through tge comments like someone said there’s a doe who’s confirmed identified but their namus is still up

<modsnip>I am 98% confident this doe is Gail Northington

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope the Detroit Law Enforcement will decide to announce her name finally, because it seems that her family/close circle says it is already known. There is no sense to keep her name private.
Where did you hear that? I couldn’t see anything unless I’ve missed it

IMO Gail is NOT Harper. We have Harper's name, but it's not been made public.

I'm going with Nina Michigan on this...

Our ally & poster @Nina Michigan is a part of the respected group Missing in Michigan.

I, too, will agree with the people who have forged important relationships with Michigan law enforcement and Michigan families.

BTW love, love, love your use of Yiddish!

jmho ymmv lrr

Our ally & poster @Nina Michigan is a part of the respected group Missing in Michigan.

I, too, will agree with the people who have forged important relationships with Michigan law enforcement and Michigan families.

BTW love, love, love your use of Yiddish!

jmho ymmv lrr
I must admit I love that word, it just rolls off the tongue nicely and says it all ☺️

MOD NOTE:

Posts have been removed from this thread. New members have posted names they are claiming are the unidentified person in this case. They have provided no verification. This means those names are RUMORS, and rumors are not allowed at Websleuths.

Please review the rules in blue underneath this post if you have questions as to what is allowed to be posted here.

Discussing removed posts/moderation on the thread is not allowed and may result in a temporary loss of posting privileges. If you have questions about moderation, please use the report button and ask us privately.

Thanks for helping us keep Websleuths wonderful.

MOD NOTE:

Posts have been removed from this thread. New members have posted names they are claiming are the unidentified person in this case. They have provided no verification. This means those names are RUMORS, and rumors are not allowed at Websleuths.

Please review the rules in blue underneath this post if you have questions as to what is allowed to be posted here.

Discussing removed posts/moderation on the thread is not allowed and may result in a temporary loss of posting privileges. If you have questions about moderation, please use the report button and ask us privately.

Thanks for helping us keep Websleuths wonderful.
Thank you for the clarification

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back