Found Deceased MI - Dr. Teleka Patrick, 30, Kalamazoo, 5 Dec 2013 - #14

This is a very strange article. Strange statements by Carlin and strange statement by the sister.

It seems to me that the sister and the PI are at odds and the sister doesn't trust him and may think he is a media hound.

Maybe she realized that Carlin has done nothing of substance to really find Teleka and yet I am sure he has wanted a lot of money for his services.

imo

(Shortened for focus): Wow, I haven't read this....do you have a link? I'd like to read more

Not off hand but I will go look for it for you.

You mean about the body showing no trauma?

(Shortened for focus): Wow, I haven't read this....do you have a link? I'd like to read more

http://wkzo.com/news/articles/2014/...ar-the-spot-where-teleka-patrick-disappeared/

UPDATE: Porter County Medical Examiner Chuck Harris says the decomposed body found in Lake Charles is that of a black woman of undetermined age, wearing dark clothing, and there were no obvious signs of trauma. He says an autopsy is planned for Tuesday.

This is the first I've read they've confirmed the body was that of a black woman.

From the same article, it mentions the sonar, that nothing turned up on their screen, but they knew they would have to come back to sonar again when the ice melted.

Also mentions the body is badly decomposed. :( DNA testing may be required.

This is a very strange article. Strange statements by Carlin and strange statement by the sister.

The headline I would really love to see is:

'Private Investigator Apologises Publicly to Marvin Sapp for Being a Gloryhound Douchecanoe and Gives All Monies Back to the Patrick Family Because He Admits To Doing Nothing But Sitting On His Tuchas and Being a Stankstick'

...you out there, Carlin? How about manning up and picking up that phone?

Love,
Tcat.

Sent from my Lite-Brite modded to run Free BSD.

http://wkzo.com/news/articles/2014/...ar-the-spot-where-teleka-patrick-disappeared/

This is the first I've read they've confirmed the body was that of a black woman.

It does show they will probably be able to determine how she died.

Even though decomp has sat in being in cold icy water slows down the rate.

Good enough for them to already identify that the body is a black woman. I imagine she still had on the same black clothing as well and black shoes.

Which is unusual when someone has been deceased since December 2013.

Only last night I thought about her and prayed for her family. Her mom kept saying over and over how they just wanted her "home." I live in the area and my first inclination was that she perished after leaving the car. While the lake was not frozen that night it would be frozen within a week or so and stayed frozen right up until 2 weeks or so. I am just so thankful they have found her. She must have been just running to get away and fell right in that lake. Some of you have made negative comments regarding Mr. Carlin, but he is a very good man and investigator. His job is private investigating, and he has every right to call into question her relationship with all her acquaintances. Many months ago I wrote that Teleka's family could rest assured that she was in good hands with Mr. Carlin. It's not official that it's her but we all know it is. Even so, the autopsy will show if she died by drowning or some other factors. I am so sad for Teleka, but happy her family will finally be able to bring their daughter home and bury her. RIP Teleka! You will be missed.

The headline I would really love to see is:

'Private Investigator Apologises Publicly to Marvin Sapp for Being a Gloryhound Douchecanoe and Gives All Monies Back to the Patrick Family Because He Admits To Doing Nothing But Sitting On His Tuchas and Being a Stankstick'

...you out there, Carlin? How about manning up and picking up that phone?

Love,
Tcat.

Sent from my Lite-Brite modded to run Free BSD.

Off Topic: Gloryhound Douchecanoe. Great band name. :drumroll:

On Topic: Everything Else? Amen, Sister!

A question presents itself....did she push the fence down?

And to echo an above comment, I'm done talking about Carlin.....but if I see him at an MCPI meeting then I may backslide on that.

Terribly sad news. My heart and prayers to Teleka's family and friends.

Only last night I thought about her and prayed for her family. Her mom kept saying over and over how they just wanted her "home." I live in the area and my first inclination was that she perished after leaving the car. While the lake was not frozen that night it would be frozen within a week or so and stayed frozen right up until 2 weeks or so. I am just so thankful they have found her. She must have been just running to get away and fell right in that lake. Some of you have made negative comments regarding Mr. Carlin, but he is a very good man and investigator. His job is private investigating, and he has every right to call into question her relationship with all her acquaintances. Many months ago I wrote that Teleka's family could rest assured that she was in good hands with Mr. Carlin. It's not official that it's her but we all know it is. Even so, the autopsy will show if she died by drowning or some other factors. I am so sad for Teleka, but happy her family will finally be able to bring their daughter home and bury her. RIP Teleka! You will be missed.

Some of us will have to respectfully disagree that a 'good man' and respectable, professional investigator does not need to use the public forum of the media to bully and attempt to publicly shame a stalking victim into talking to him.

Respectfully, LE and the FBI somehow managed to investigate the same exact case/relationships without attempting to smear this victim's name in the media. :twocents:

From the same article, it mentions the sonar, that nothing turned up on their screen, but they knew they would have to come back to sonar again when the ice melted.

Also mentions the body is badly decomposed. :( DNA testing may be required.

Thanks again! No "obvious" signs of trauma...had to read that twice. I imagine with a badly decomposed body it would be hard to make such a determination right off.

She left the car very fast, left cards, money behind, as we covered a long time ago....but why?

Was she being chased by demons, or a human? A part of the mystery is not solved yet.

I'm sorry bit you have no basis to evaluate how a PI does his job. Having exactly that basis myself, no colleague I know would consider HOW he went about the public discourse as efficacious or professional. It was embarrassing to the profession, ugly and generally sucktastic.

Some of us will have to respectfully disagree that a 'good man' and respectable, professional investigator does not need to use the public forum of the media to bully and attempt to publically shame a stalking victim into talking to him.

Respectfully, LE and the FBI somehow managed to investigate the same exact case/relationships without attempting to smear this victim's name in the media. :twocents:

http://fox17online.com/2014/04/05/four-months-missing-new-ground-search-for-teleka-patrick/

If I was her family, I would certainly want everyone questioned and considered a suspect until proven otherwise, especially someone who took out a PPO on her. The only person being ripped on here is Mr. Carlin, whom I know and trusted. I'm just glad she's been found. Thank God!

Thanks again! No "obvious" signs of trauma...had to read that twice. I imagine with a badly decomposed body it would be hard to make such a determination right off.

I would imagine this body being fully clothed is the first sign of a drowning versus someone being killed somewhere else and disposed of in the lake.

MOO

It seems to me that the sister and the PI are at odds and the sister doesn't trust him and may think he is a media hound.

Maybe she realized that Carlin has done nothing of substance to really find Teleka and yet I am sure he has wanted a lot of money for his services.

imo

Do you have a link? TIA
Curious what he is charging.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members