MI - Elizabeth Hock, 23, Farmington Hills, 6 Sept 2016

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by los2188, Sep 13, 2016.

1. los2188

los2188 North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

Car Of Missing Woman Found In Parking Lot A Week After Report Of Her Disappearance
    [​IMG]
    http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2016/09...lot-a-week-after-report-of-her-disappearance/

2. Loading...

3. Blondie in Spokane

Blondie in Spokane Active Member

I wonder if she had any reason to be at the PetSmart store where her car was found? I hope there are surveillance cameras in that lot.

4. KJ's Mamu

KJ's Mamu Member

5. KJ's Mamu

KJ's Mamu Member

6. EdinburghLass

EdinburghLass New Member

Her sister tagged her in the one you found so that may be her current one?

7. Sheila Terranova

Sheila Terranova New Member

I have a question please? (I realize this sounds far fetched) if you killed Katrina vetrano and wanted to get as far away as possible as covertly as possible might you want to head for I-90 ( most northern highway) and then head as far west as you could? In which case you'd end up on I 80 because 90 ends. That'd put you going thru the vicinity of route 2 in mass ( an alternative to 90 which goes thru Princeton) then Farmington hills area in Michigan. A dead girl with brown hair fit in jogging clothes every couple of weeks?as I said, far fetched. But when I used to drive NYC to California forty years ago I'd always mosey off to find a diner or a hotel and end up on small towns. I know the poor girl from Michigan has not been found deceased and I hope she isn't but it certainly doesn't look good for her unfortunately.

8. krig101

krig101 New Member

Joining in. This is scary. This is not far from where I live and I'm very familiar with where her car was found.

So car found but no Elizabeth. Not good.

Farmington Hills is a decent area. Not a lot of crime. Where the PetSmart is located is a very busy intersection.

My questions,
    Has she gone to PetSmart or was her car taken there?
    What time?
    Was her keys, phone, purse left in car?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

9. Vail

Vail Justice for Emily Anne

10. KJ's Mamu

KJ's Mamu Member

Per the video at this link: http://www.wxyz.com/news/region/oakland-county/police-search-for-missing-23-year-old-farmington-hills-woman-elizabeth-hock

Her parents think she may have planned to go to PetSmart because she has cats. However, there is no evidence she made it in the store. Her purse, wallet and money were locked in the vehicle. Only Elizabeth, her keys and her phone are missing. Her phone last pinged at the parking lot where her car was left but the time it pinged was not released.

11. krig101

krig101 New Member

I just seen this on the news. This isn't going to end well :( JMO

12. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Well-Known Member

Search expanded with K-9's:
    http://www.wxyz.com/news/region/oak...ch-for-missing-farmington-hills-woman-expands

13. GeeEm

GeeEm New Member

September 14, 2016

Here is a picture of her car:

[​IMG]

Elizabeth Hock was driving a 1999 Gold Ford Crown Victoria, which police found Tuesday in the parking lot of the PetSmart in the Commerce Crossing Shopping Center at 14 Mile and Haggerty Road in Commerce Township. Her purse and money and ID were found inside.

<SNIP>

Anyone with information on Elizabeth Hock’s location is asked to contact the Farmington Hills Police Department at Command Desk at (248) 871-2610 or if you remember seeing her car driving around anywhere over the last week.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2016/09...ld-farmington-hills-woman-suspects-foul-play/

14. krig101

krig101 New Member

This part stuck out at me.....

Ed Hock said Elizabeth had recently broken up with her boyfriend, but they don’t believe he had anything to do with her disappearance.

15. Looking Glass 517

Looking Glass 517 New Member

Does PetSmart have camera surveillance. Or the plaza, cameras in the parking lot? There are cameras at some busy intersections too. Not sure where a girl would go without her pocket book. Did her work call family when she didn't show up for a shift? So many questions here.

16. krig101

krig101 New Member

IIRC there are cameras at the intersection.

17. krig101

krig101 New Member

Right behind PetSmart is the M-5 freeway which accesses 3 major highways just 3 miles away. A perp could have taken her East, South, or west. Or they could have headed north on M5 and been near several lakes. She could be anywhere.
    Was someone just sitting there waiting to abduct someone or was she followed?

Super busy area during the day. At night the area isn't well lit.

18. BetteDavisEyes

BetteDavisEyes "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy

19. BetteDavisEyes

20. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Well-Known Member

Oh sad :(

RIP, Elizabeth.

21. BetteDavisEyes

Body believed to be missing woman found on roof of Home Depot in Commerce Township

By John Turk, The Oakland Press

Posted: 09/15/16, 12:28 PM EDT | Updated: 45 secs ago

The Farmington Hills Police Department on Thursday called off the search for a missing 23-year-old woman after a body was found on the roof of a Commerce Township Home Depot.

Farmington Hills police administration sent a media release around noon stating that the search for Elizabeth Joy Hock, who was last seen Tuesday, Sept. 6, was over...

On Thursday, representatives from the Oakland County Medical Examiner’s Office confirmed that investigators from the county morgue were on the scene where a body believed to be Hock was found on the roof of the Home Depot at 335 Haggerty Road.

The body had been on the roof for about a week, representatives said...

http://www.theoaklandpress.com/gene...nd-on-roof-of-home-depot-in-commerce-township