MI MI - Eric Franks, 40, Buena Vista Twp, 21 March 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, remember that the "husband" had stated that he had never even seen Eric the whole time he was in MI. which we never believed ! He was seen at the motel more than once and one time he was there with his estranged wife . It was said he sat in the car while the estranged wife went into the motel room. It reminds me of the motel housekeeper saying that once when she went in to clean, Eric was hiding behind the bed. Eric had also posted something indicating he had been threatened with a gun. Now it all falls into place !The more digging family, friends and faithful internet friends like all of you do for Eric, the closer we get to answers. Thanks so much for all of your efforts.

Great work, Eric's mom. Kudos to all of you who kept at it until things started to come together. A big thank you to this "new" witness for coming forward and helping us to find Eric and whatever happened to him. I sure hope LE stays on this now .... no postponing what is necessary on their end.

:hug:

Great work, Eric's mom. Kudos to all of you who kept at it until things started to come together. A big thank you to this "new" witness for coming forward and helping us to find Eric and whatever happened to him. I sure hope LE stays on this now .... no postponing what is necessary on their end.

:hug:

I said the same thing; they have to get their heads out of their a$$es now that Terry aired the show but something tells me they won't unless Eric is found. I'd love to know what those 2 have with the cops that they have not been questioned. I would think the FBI would be speaking to MI LE; then to FL LE to do the questioning themselves.

I told Eric's mom that Terry was like a Mac truck! So very thankful she has him in her corner!

Remember, too, that when I asked Eric's former girlfriend if she knew of anyone that Eric might have become friends with that would have helped him when he left for CA, as she claimed he did, she told me that she knew of no one that he had made friends with. She knew he had made friends with the motel housekeeper and she had even warned the housekeeper to stay away from Eric. She most likely knew about this person who came forward and was interviewed. She didn't want to place herself anywhere around the motel and only admitted to the police that she was there when the motel owner told me that she was the one who took Eric's things out of his room. Then she said the housekeeper's husband may have killed Eric because Eric and the housekeeper were having an affair. The housekeeper's husband is a double amputee. The former girlfriend knew that her estranged husband and her daughter had both been with her at the motel, yet she didn't tell that part to the police even after she changed her story about when and where she had last seen Eric. She is not able to distance herself from her relationship with Eric during those 5 mos because she was seen by people while she and Eric were together. She was even seen by her manager of the ACF at that business having Christmas dinner with Eric. That same employee saw Eric shopping with the former girlfriend at Aldis. Tangled incriminating web of deceit and lies !

Although, I am a firm believer in karma...I would really really like LE to get on this (many years too late) and get answers. I believe this is the least Eric's mom and family deserve. Not to mention, Eric.

I hope that with Eric's flier and info shared on the internet, the ex gf or a member of her family will stumble accross it and realize that this is not going away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member