MI MI - Frankie Regina McGraw, 23, Ypsilanti, 28 May 1974

My sticking point with Frankie=Bill is her nose. Since Bill was transported alive(?)/OD-ing, I would hope they would be more accurate with her features in the recon sketches? Her PM photos should be very accurate, right? I think Frankie and Bill have very similar eyes though. This is what I mean: Screen Shot 2022-09-25 at 7.56.03 AM.png

Hmmm....The eyes are really close, as well as the brow structure. I'm not sure? Did someone submit it to have it checked out? It couldn't hurt. 1664118303883.pngScreen Shot 2022-09-25 at 7.39-Enhanced.jpg

I looked into it yesterday too, but didn't had the time to post yet.

The questions that came up...who is "our" Frankie Regina? Is she indeed RFW? Is she someone different than Frankie Regina Perry or the same person??? :)

If this missing person is indeed RFW I think the marriages to
Rojas (Bexar, TX, 17 Dec.1969, bride 18 years, Tarrant, TX divorce 9-Feb-1973, bride 21)
and
Scott (Tarrant, TX, 18 Nov 1973, bride 22 years, ......, divorce 8 Oct 1975, bride 24)
are the right ones. It would be consistent with her birth in 1951 in Bexar county, TX.

There was a Frankie Regina Perry who immigrated with her parents Frank and Ra(or e)gina on May 29, 1950 from Canada, being 0 yrs at the time, but there is no link with Wren and the DOB (30 April 1951 in Bexar county, TX) would be off. Also this person would have been 17 in 1967, like is said in the paper clipping, marriage to HL McGraw.

I searched and searched (Familysearch and My Heritage) but wasn't able to find a marriage between Regina F. Wren to (according to things out there) a Herbert Lee McGraw in 1967. RFW would have been 16 at the time and her first marriage and she would still have been in high school in San Antonio (Bexar county, TX) That I couldn't find it is maybe because not all records of certain states are available, or I was looking into the wrong one. Maybe I should do a fresh search.

Still her use AKA's mention McGraw and Perry?? I also couldn't tie RFW to Michigan. The years wouldn't add up.

More to come.....
I’m bound and determined to get to the bottom of this! :D

The thing that kept getting to me was her DOB is listed as 4/30/1951 on every site. If it weren’t for that I probably wouldn’t have stuck with Regina Wren. This is quite the mystery. I’ll search some more this evening!

Last edited:
I think this is "our" Frankie Regina. Born on 5-3-1950 in Windsor, Canada. Father Frank A. Perry, birth 21-1-1913. Fulkerson road, Niles, Michigan.
View attachment 368643

Dad
Frank A Perry
FamilySearch Stamboom
  • Born 21 jan 1913 - Oakland, Michigan, United States
  • Died 6 apr 1956 - Battle Creek, Calhoun, Michigan, United States and was buried in Niles, Berrien, Michigan, United States.
  • Parents David Henry Perry, Cleo Desiah Benning
  • Spouse Regina E. Fisher
  • Brothers/sisters Stella Adelia Hoffman (geboren Perry), George P. Van Dyke
Mom

Regina E. Fisher
Born 28 August 1933 Munich, Bavaria, Germany
Died 7 January 1987 Berrien Center, Berrien, Michigan, United States

And here the Campbell name comes up. Stepdad. Regina married Clarence D. Campbell, who died in 1966.

Regina E Campbell​

Vital • Michigan Death Index, 1971-1996​

EDIT

NameRegina E Campbell
SexFemale
Residence PlacePorter, Cass, Michigan
Death Date7 Jan 1987
Death PlaceBerrien Township, Berrien, Michigan, United States
Death Place (Original)Berrien, Berrien, Michigan
Birth Date28 Aug 1933
Event TypeDeath
Certificate Number1273

This Marriage license would fit into the above.
View attachment 368656

I'm afraid Ms. Wren is someone different and also the pictures from the San Antonio High school. hmmmmm thinking, and still searching.
Thank you for finding this!! So both women exist LOL, which I didn’t doubt but I’m so confused :D ! I had found the info for Frank the first time I searched but didn’t find that manifest. So my main question is why is her birthday listed incorrectly? On Charley Project alone I could somewhat understand (although I rarely find mistakes on that site), but the DOC too? How did they get it wrong?

Here is Regina Campbell’s obituary which lists 3 daughters, Frankie not one of them. But it does list a ML which is an alias of Frankie.
F5924561-5A80-4228-95E0-A316C0C9B847.jpeg

Another article about mother/daughter arrests puts MT (Terry/Terri) L being born around 1953 (June from what I can gather).
86A9CC25-454E-4A42-A9FA-D8D8C66712E2.jpeg
I want to say this is the other sister listed, MP. 8 Jan 1986, 16 - The Herald-Palladium at Newspapers.com
0A6E7091-A44F-41D2-BCA9-380DD5597794.jpeg

I couldn’t find GiGiC but I presume she was born circa 1959 as that is when Regina married the Campbell. Not really of much importance anyway, I was just trying to wade through all these names!! So of all the aliases I think we can account for most. Again, not important but we’ve come this far! :p

Frankie R. Pervy (typo)
Frankie R. Peryy (typo)
Frankie R. Plym (typo)
Frankie Regina Campbell (stepfather)
Frankie Regina Dyed (????)
Frankie Regina McGraw (married name)
Frankie Regina Perry (maiden name)
Joyce Allen (????)
Marsha T. Perry (sister)
Marsha Terry Lewis (sister)
Regina McGraw (married name)
Regina Perry (maiden name)
XX Doe (generic entry)

Likely more to come….

I’m bound and determined to get to the bottom of this! :D

The thing that kept getting to me was her DOB is listed as 4/30/1951 on every site. If it weren’t for that I probably wouldn’t have stuck with Regina Wren. This is quite the mystery. I’ll search some more this evening!
I noticed that too. About the birth date. Puzzling. Could this be some kind of stolen identity? Could it be that LE looked it up somewhere and made the same mistake we made? Could she have used a family members dob and it's a pure coincidence. Ms. Wren live events are mostly situated in San Antonio, Texas, has totally different parents and a sister who died very young. This data unmistakenly belong to Ms. Wren. IMO it's really a different person then "our" Frankie Regina.

Last edited:
I noticed that too. About the birth date. Puzzling. Could this be some kind of stolen identity? Could it be that LE looked it up somewhere and made the same mistake we made? Could she have used a family members dob and it's a pure coincidence. Ms. Wren live events are mostly situated in San Antonio, Texas, has totally different parents and a sister who died very young. This data unmistakenly belong to Ms. Wren. IMO it's really a different person then "our" Frankie Regina.
I agree they are two different people. With all those aliases (I think a lot came from writing hot checks and she used names familiar to her) it’s possible she was using an alias DOB. I wish there were a way to find out where the error originated.

ETA: Are you able to find anything on Wren as far as if she’s alive or not. I haven’t been able to.

I agree they are two different people. With all those aliases (I think a lot came from writing hot checks and she used names familiar to her) it’s possible she was using an alias DOB. I wish there were a way to find out where the error originated.

ETA: Are you able to find anything on Wren as far as if she’s alive or not. I haven’t been able to.
I couldn't find her being diseased in the SSDI under this name.

I found RFW on fastpeoplesearch.com. She is listed under RS and seems to be still living (71 yrs) in San Antonia, TX.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I’m starting to question the research I did a couple of years ago! RFW has to be the same Frankie who is missing, if her DOB is accurate. But there are some records of her in Texas that seem to commingle with records in Michigan. I’ve got to be missing something!

I’ll screenshot several newspaper articles rather than going back and finding every article. If anyone wants a direct newspaper link though I’ll be happy to find it!

So here’s a brief rundown of her life as I’ve gathered:

April 1951 TX: Born RFW
View attachment 368535
1967-1969 TX: San Antonio High School (see earlier yearbook photos)
Nov 1967 MI: Married HL McGraw
Oct 1969 MI: Violation of temp instruction permit
Dec 1969 TX: Married AM Rojas
View attachment 368536
Apr 1971 MI: Cashes 3 insufficient funds checks
Jul 1971 MI: Sentenced to 90 days jail
Aug 1971 MI: Sentenced to 3 days in jail
Dec 1971 MI: Offense Uttering & Publishing
Feb 1972 MI: Arraigned on U&P
Mar 1972 MI: Bond met on U&P charge
Jun 1972 MI: Sentenced to 2-5 years for Dec 1971 offense
View attachment 368522
Sept 1972 MI: Probate court petition concerning 2 minors (likely her children)
Jan 1973 MI: Escaped prison
Feb 1973 TX: Divorced AM Rojas
View attachment 368537
Jun 1973 MI: Offense Uttering & Publishing
Oct 1973 MI: Sentenced to prison
Nov 1973 TX: Married AL Scott
View attachment 368532
May 1974 MI: Escaped prison again - MISSING
Oct 1975 TX: Divorced AL Scott
View attachment 368534

Note: The 1959 marriage is obviously not her as she would have been 8 or 9, but I feel it’s someone related to her and possibly where the Campbell alias came from.

View attachment 368521View attachment 368520
How on earth did things escalate from passing bad checks and uttering obscenities to a life on the lam :( Poor girl, once the system had her, it seems that it was determined to keep her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you all for helping research this! I went ahead and took out the photos of RFW and edited her name to initials (which I should have done in the first place). I don’t want our non-Frankie getting startled if she ever Googles her name. ;)

My sticking point with Frankie=Bill is her nose. Since Bill was transported alive(?)/OD-ing, I would hope they would be more accurate with her features in the recon sketches? Her PM photos should be very accurate, right? I think Frankie and Bill have very similar eyes though. This is what I mean: View attachment 368697
Fingerprints are available for both Frankie and bill. Wouldn't wouldn't they come up in a fingerprint search? Wouldn't law enforcement have matched the two together?

Fingerprints are available for both Frankie and bill. Wouldn't wouldn't they come up in a fingerprint search? Wouldn't law enforcement have matched the two together?

My sticking point with Frankie=Bill is her nose. Since Bill was transported alive(?)/OD-ing, I would hope they would be more accurate with her features in the recon sketches? Her PM photos should be very accurate, right? I think Frankie and Bill have very similar eyes though. This is what I mean: View attachment 368697
Also a woman who may be FRMs daughter has submitted her DNA to ancestrydotcom. If DNA is available for Bill they could be compared.

I think this is "our" Frankie Regina. Born on 5-3-1950 in Windsor, Canada. Father Frank A. Perry, birth 21-1-1913. Fulkerson road, Niles, Michigan.
View attachment 368643

Dad
Frank A Perry
FamilySearch Stamboom
  • Born 21 jan 1913 - Oakland, Michigan, United States
  • Died 6 apr 1956 - Battle Creek, Calhoun, Michigan, United States and was buried in Niles, Berrien, Michigan, United States.
  • Parents David Henry Perry, Cleo Desiah Benning
  • Spouse Regina E. Fisher
  • Brothers/sisters Stella Adelia Hoffman (geboren Perry), George P. Van Dyke
Mom

Regina E. Fisher
Born 28 August 1933 Munich, Bavaria, Germany
Died 7 January 1987 Berrien Center, Berrien, Michigan, United States

And here the Campbell name comes up. Stepdad. Regina married Clarence D. Campbell, who died in 1966.

Regina E Campbell​

Vital • Michigan Death Index, 1971-1996​

EDIT

NameRegina E Campbell
SexFemale
Residence PlacePorter, Cass, Michigan
Death Date7 Jan 1987
Death PlaceBerrien Township, Berrien, Michigan, United States
Death Place (Original)Berrien, Berrien, Michigan
Birth Date28 Aug 1933
Event TypeDeath
Certificate Number1273

This Marriage license would fit into the above.
View attachment 368656

I'm afraid Ms. Wren is someone different and also the pictures from the San Antonio High school. hmmmmm thinking, and still searching.
Frankie's Mother

Attachments

• received_3848040505431352.jpeg
    received_3848040505431352.jpeg
    123.6 KB · Views: 5

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads