GUILTY MI - Gabby Barrett, 4, dies of burns, Sumpter Twp, 1 Jan 2018 *B. Fields GUILTY*

Why would she do that to her daughter if she knew how awful it was?

I can’t see signs of scars in the few pics I have seen (though they are mainly head-only views), with little of the shoulder or arm visible). Do you know if she had a FB page?

I hope they catch these two soon. Wonder if they went to friends or relatives, or are just out on the streets.

Justice, Baby girl. We care.

I'm not the best at finding Facebook pages, but I couldn't find one.

I can’t see signs of scars in the few pics I have seen (though they are mainly head-only views), with little of the shoulder or arm visible). Do you know if she had a FB page?

I hope they catch these two soon. Wonder if they went to friends or relatives, or are just out on the streets.

If you enlarge the picture of CD, it looks like she may have a scar from a tracheotomy. Perhaps her burns were to her body.

Fly high little Angel.

I wish with all of my heart that you could have known kindness and love so great it would wrap around you and always hold you gently.

Our hearts are broken when we hear your story.

I wish you knew how many of us would have loved you and cared for you like the treasure you are.

Rest in Peace, dear little one.

The woman was taken to a hospital for injuries to her head and torso, believed to be caused by punches, police said. The dog was found running loose with an injury to its hindquarter and was taken to a veterinarian, but the cause of the injury could not be determined.

Fields was charged with aggravated domestic violence, possession of a firearm as a felon and felony firearm, police said. He is also being charged as a habitual offender on his second offense.
http://www.mlive.com/news/ann-arbor/index.ssf/2016/05/man_faked_gunshot_wound_in_rep.html

From reading this it appears he's had at least two domestic charges.

we don't know this angel's name yet?

What a couple pieces of garbage! Has anyone been able to track down social media pages for these creeps??

I dread hearing more details about this poor little child's life.

I really want to know why CPS didn't take her out of this situation.

What a couple pieces of garbage! Has anyone been able to track down social media pages for these creeps??

I dread hearing more details about this poor little child's life.

I really want to know why CPS didn't take her out of this situation.

It looks like both of their Facebook pages are gone, I found her Twitter and MySpace, but there's not much there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went to school with the mother, she was in a house fire as a child and is covered in burns. Disgusting that she put her child through that.

:welcome: to Websleuths. Sorry that you are joining under these horrific circumstances. Please consider contacting Tricia (owner/administrator) to be verified as an insider in the case.

The couple have been on the run for almost a week. They could be anywhere. I hope and pray that LE has some leads on where the two could have gone and/or who might be harboring them.

My oldest son is starting with this dept as a police officer in the next week. He was in New Mexico for 7 years as a police officer.
Hope the parents are found.
RIP sweet girl

I went to school with the mother, she was in a house fire as a child and is covered in burns. Disgusting that she put her child through that.

Omg, that's a whole 'nother level of evil.

Welcome to WS.

My oldest son is starting with this dept as a police officer in the next week. He was in New Mexico for 7 years as a police officer.
Hope the parents are found.
RIP sweet girl

what a harsh way to get introduced to your new job (for your son). And welcome to the force. Praying they are able to catch these two soon.

I wonder what prompted this violance?

It takes a higher level of sick and twisted if the mum has purposely caused them burns to the child, if indeed the mum has been burned herself. I'm really hoping it was a quick death for the poor baby has I've had scalding burns to my hards and you can bet it was a lot more severe to cause her death.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back