Found Alive MI - Gabriella Vitale, 2, Oscoda County, 15 July 2019

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score
Following.
Shared with all the Truckers and other drivers on the road.
I don't know if that will help tho. :(Although it does reach many drivers and their families, so praying she doesn't dart out in to the road.
This is such a scary situation to me.
Hoping for a *found safe* update.
The thought of her out there in the dark is so sad.
Chi
ETA we received the info around noon today :(
Thank you for all you do, my friend.
t4524.gif

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score
@MSPNorthernMI on Twitter
The amount of volunteer Search and Rescue teams who’ve reported to the command center is remarkable. Plans are being made for overnight and first thing in the morning. Keep Gabriella and her family in your thoughts as the search continues.
1:28 AM - 16 Jul 2019

@MSPNorthernMI on Twitter
D_kftiVWwAAnt4h.jpg
D_kftiSW4AAqOEw.jpg

1:30 AM - 16 Jul 2019

margarita25

Reaction score
I think they are going to find her alive.

Yes, agreed. It seems there are A LOT of folks out there looking for little Gabriella. Hopefully we will hear “Found Safe” at any moment!!!

—-

ETA:

It’s always a double edged sword though with the volunteers as related to dog scents, imo:

Of course the more eyes and ears the better as far as helping to find her and it seems there is a wonderful amount of people helping search...but then that runs of the risk of contaminating dog scents...double edged sword, imo.

Of course there is the concern about the water bodies as well.

Last edited:

MsFacetious

What a Kerfuffle...
Reaction score
Yes, absolutely IDEAL weather conditions today and tomorrow. Could not ask for more perfect weather.
No rain, no storms, highs only mid 80's, some cloud cover, nightly low in the 60's.
Aside from cloudy and 75 all day and night, it doesn't get better than this.

ChasingJamie

Reaction score
It’s currently 69 but there have been rain and thunderstorms all day so i am assuming she is still wet and damp and she they found her coat hours ago. I’m sure it would be a bit chilly with all that but it could be far worse. Poor girl out in the rain and thunderstorms though. I hope it missed her

ChasingJamie

Reaction score
Detailed forecast for
Oscoda County
Today
Partly sunny. A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 80s. Southwest winds 5 to 15 mph.
Tonight
Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Patchy fog after midnight. Lows in the mid 60s. Southwest winds 10 mph in the evening becoming light.
Wednesday
Partly sunny. Patchy fog in the morning. Chance of showers and thunderstorms in the morning, then chance of rain showers and slight chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 80s. Light winds. Chance of precipitation 40 percent.
Wednesday Night
Partly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain showers. Lows in the lower 60s. Light winds.
Thursday
Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s. South winds 10 mph shifting to the southwest in the afternoon. Gusts up to 25 mph.
Thursday Night
Partly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 60s.
Friday
Partly sunny. Highs in the lower 90s.

MsFacetious

What a Kerfuffle...
Reaction score