MI MI - Georgina 'Gina' Ujczak, 25, Dearborn, Sept 1996

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
[h=1]Missing in Michigan: Gina Ujczak disappeared 21 years ago[/h]
ujczak_georgina.jpg

Gina is a Dearborn HS graduate who was part of a loving family, but had been struggling

with drugs. Her sister, Rosie Conn, believes right before Gina disappeared, she'd gone to a known drug house in Detroit on Roselawn near Tireman. At the time, Gina was 25 years old and Rosie was 13.

"I remember that she was going out. She didn't really say a whole lot about it, but that she'd be returning that evening, that's what I understood, that I would see her later that night. Then, she didn't come home," says Rosie.

For a long time, Rosie and her mom, Linda, didn't want to think about what may have happened to her. However, after time passed, the gut wrenching likelihood started to settle in.

"She would never not call my mom, miss birthdays, holidays, Christmas. She would never be able to stay away from those things," says Rosie.
http://www.wxyz.com/news/missing-in-michigan-gina-ujczak-disappeared-21-years-ago

Georgina Ellen Ujczak
25 yo
5'5"
120 lbs
Blonde Hair
Blue Eyes
http://charleyproject.org/cases/u/ujczak_georgina.html

Georgina Ellen Ujczak – The Charley Project
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Georgina Ellen Ujczak
  • georgina_ellen_ujczak_1.jpg
Ujczak, circa 1996

• Missing Since09/01/1996
  • Missing FromDearborn, Michigan
  • ClassificationEndangered Missing
  • Date of Birth09/28/1970 (48)
  • Age25 years old
  • Height and Weight5'5, 120 pounds
  • Medical ConditionsUjczak has a history of drug abuse.
  • Distinguishing CharacteristicsCaucasian female. Blonde hair, blue eyes. Ujczak's ears are pierced. She has a dog bite scar just below her lower lip.
Details of Disappearance
Ujczak was last seen in Dearborn, Michigan on September 1, 1996. Her sister believes she may have gone to a known drug house on Roselawn near Tireman in Detroit, Michigan that day. She has never been heard from again. Few details are available in her case, but Ujczak's family believes she was murdered.

Bumping up for Georgina.

The Doe Network: Georgina Ellen Ujczak - 3083DFMI
I'm not sure what this means on her Doe Network page or how it would affect her case?:
Circumstances of Disappearance:
Georgina went missing in September of 1996. She was taken out if NCIC in 2002 per FBI Voluntary Missing Persons removal.

I truly mean no disrespect. Does she have any rule-outs for Jane Does?
I am looking at nearby states.

Some possibilities but they aren't close matches:

NamUs #UP782
Age 21 - 35, Indiana, height 5'1", PMI 1995 - 1996, hair color brown, there is a sketch

NamUs #UP12167
Age: 18 - 30, Illinois, 5'3", but PMI is off: 2003 - 2005. I see a resemblance to the reconstruction.

NamUs #UP13138
Age: 16 - 99, Michigan, PMI 1996 - 1997, found in house associated with drug use. I am not sure this woman can be identified due to a fire.

NamUs UP10580
5'5", PMI: between the 5 and 25 years preceeding 2012

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member