GUILTY MI - Heidi, 39, & Savannah Walker, 4, murdered, Detroit, 16 Feb 2016

Bodies found may be connected to missing girl, 4

The Detroit News 10:31 a.m. EST February 20, 2016

Detroit — Police are on scene on the east side where two bodies were discovered in the basement of a house that had been set on fire.

According to broadcast reports Detroit police were called to a home on Lakeview Street near Forest Avenue around 6 a.m. Saturday. The reports say two females were found in the home, including what appears to be the body of a 4-year-old girl, possibly Savannah Walker, who was reported missing Tuesday...

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...es-found-may-connected-missing-girl/80659040/

so far just a color pattern and a countdown on the live link.

The presser should be starting any minute.

suspect on parole. LE is asking that he turn himself in so they can have a conversation about recent events. He has been incarcerate previously for assault with intent to commit murder.

Its tragic. I have been very vocal about the senseless violence here in the community.

To the person of interest: You will not hide. you cannot hide. We will find you. Turn yourself in quickly.
bodies found in the 4700 block of [? missed it]

found on a lower level of the home. May have initially been taken into the house on an upper level. We don't know if the body locations are due to the fire and possibly the floor collapsing.

police are not confirming that Savannah or her mother were the bodies found in the fire. ME will be examining the bodies tomorrow. Meanwhile we don't want people connecting these bodies to the missing persons. It would be a shame if it turns out these bodies are not those of the missing persons and people are no longer looking for them because they think they are found.

suspect on parole. LE is asking that he turn himself in so they can have a conversation about recent events. He has been incarcerate previously for assault with intent to commit murder.

Its tragic. I have been very vocal about the senseless violence here in the community.

To the person of interest: You will not hide. you cannot hide. We will find you. Turn yourself in quickly.
bodies found in the 4700 block of [? missed it]

found on a lower level of the home. May have initially been taken into the house on an upper level. We don't know if the body locations are due to the fire and possibly the floor collapsing.

Lakeview Street near Forest Avenue

DETROIT - Investigators have launched a homicide investigation on Detroit's east side.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/live/2-bodies-found-in-house-fire-appear-to-be-related-to-amber-alert

During a press conference Saturday around 11 a.m., police said they can not confirm the identity of the bodies found at this time and emphasize the AMBER Alert issued for 4-year-old Savannah Walker about 2 a.m. Saturday is still active.

http://www.wzzm13.com/news/crime/amber-alert-missing-4-year-old-girl-from-detroit-area/49622035

the home with the fire is located about 3.5 miles from where Savannah was last seen. Either way this is horribly sad. If the bodies are those of Savannah and her mother, or if they are still missing and the bodies are those of an unrelated woman and child.

Two people are dead, apparently by homicide. :(

I've come to the conclusion that every woman needs to have a criminal background check done of any prospective boyfriend. Especially if she has children. Blind trust and falling for a sob story just doesn't work.

Sometimes they just don't care. My step kids mom has an ex con who they have heard beating her in her bedroom. She don't need him, she has a job and Rich Gma who funds her. She has FIVE kids. (3 from my husband, 2 from 2 other deadbeats) she is a moron.

What scumm!
We have violent ppl walking our streets!
PPl that have been in jail for violent crimes and are yet released to murder innocents like little Savannah.

Makes me just sick!
Ladies look at the men u are with before u bring him into your childs life.
Very sad@

Rest In Peace little one!

History of dv. Wow, how surprising.

I've come to the conclusion that every woman needs to have a criminal background check done of any prospective boyfriend. Especially if she has children. Blind trust and falling for a sob story just doesn't work.

This is horrible. The amber alert woke me up last night and I was immediately sleuthing. Mom and Savannah live in the town I grew up in, a great area and only a few miles from where I live now. I have a feeling that is is them in that house. I hope and pray that justice is served to the full extent to this sick individual who did this...[emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35]

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Detroit News article has been updated following press conference.

Bodies found in Detroit may be connected to missing girl, 4

Shawn D. Lewis, The Detroit News 2:32 p.m. EST February 20, 2016

Detroit — Police said the bodies of a girl and a woman found in an abandoned, burned home on on the east side on Saturday could be connected to that of a missing 4-year-old girl.

Detroit Police Chief James Craig said investigators are working to determine whether the bodies discovered in the east side home on Lakeview Street and Forest Avenue around 6 a.m. are those of Savannah Walker and her mother. Savannah was the subject of an Amber Alert issued early Saturday and she was reported missing on Tuesday to authorities in Livingston County...

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...es-found-may-connected-missing-girl/80659040/

This is horrible. The amber alert woke me up last night and I was immediately sleuthing. Mom and Savannah live in the town I grew up in, a great area and only a few miles from where I live now. I have a feeling that is is them in that house. I hope and pray that justice is served to the full extent to this sick individual who did this...[emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35]

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I grew up in Detroit (DH, too) and have lived in northern 'burbs since college. I think the bodies found in the fire are the missing mom and daughter and hope there will be confirmation later today. I also hope the suspect is apprehended soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semh
Back